So /pol thinks muslims can't be white.I dunno but this seems more white to me than todays Germany...

So /pol thinks muslims can't be white.I dunno but this seems more white to me than todays Germany.Bosniaks are some of the purest whites in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0wzpjgJRVoT
youtube.com/watch?v=8mc9DrH-pIo
youtu.be/EMe_kMnng_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s0wzpjgJRVoT

Bosnian muslims are compatible with western civilization because most do not support sharia law.They are not the same as sandniggers.

Ottoman rapebabbys are pretty white, agreed.

As seen with polacks you can be white and nigger at the same time though, and Bosniacs belong in this category.

We do adapt to western culture most of Muslims in Bosnia drink and eat beacon

Last I checked it was the SJWs who called anyone anti-Islam racist as if Islam was a race, not /pol.

Genetic stock is all that matters, not religion.

>rapebabies
What a hyper autist you are
The green colour is a Turkish Anatolian gene

>eat beacon

so THAT is how you crash planes
Clever kebab

/pol does it all the time
Exactly.That is also what the nazis believed.But /pol knows better

Lol go look it up on Google we have 6 beer factorys and we have tradition of beer

at least be western with Islam if you are going to practice it

Pretty much this.
No one said muslims can't be white.
They can be white, lol, that doesn't redeem them from the fact that they're still muslim and, hence, still subhuman

We are,

have you ever thought of the fact that maybe you hate these people because theyre dirty sand niggers?
pic related isn't welcome in your country?
i wouldnt welcome any ar*b scum in my country either.

Sheep fucked lol

Bosnian islam ia harmless.I am not much of a muslim myself but Bosnian islam is different from radical arabic islam.
>muh wahabbis
Yes we do have some wahabbis but we hate them.And all of them are just in it for the money they get from arabs.I would outlaw wahabbism.

This.Most Bosniaks dislike Arabs as well.It truly astonishes me that /pol compares us to them.My fucking blood boils when I see a group of sandniggers crawling the streets of Sarajevo.They smell, are loud and obnoxious and can't speak English.

We have western history
We have western culture
We have western genes
But we also have eastern religion does that changes everything

>muslims can't be white
they can be white but theyre still barbarians

A lot of rich arabs and turks come to bosnia to marry white bosnians qts

Not to mention we pretty much reformed islam and arabs see most of us as infidels

>wear hijab to be modest and not draw the male gaze towards you
>then paint your face like a whore
Allah will smite those whores

True it's sad

Sad but true.We are getting cucked by them but not as bad as you are.
>barbarians
I am pretty sure you are speaking of arabs.

>I would outlaw wahabbism.
Wow what a moderate muslim!
This guy would outlaw wahhabism, so progressive!
Although you probably still support all the Islamist stuff right?
Like death for apostasy and adultery?

But American ppl are so smart expecially when they talk about something they don't know shirt about

Nope.I despise it.As I said I am barely a muslim.I am considering agnosticism (no I wont get stoned cause again Bosnia is not Iraq)
Please stop being a nigger

Nope we don't have those kinds of shit in our country

nice retarded map rapebaby

I don't see anything wrong with bosnians race mixing with turks (at least west coastturks), the offspring looks usually like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8mc9DrH-pIo

kys almancı
i'd never racemix with a balkanite wh*Te subhuman

Do u see anything wrong with Germans mixing with turks

Cus u poor nigger u should all be killed

you couldnt rape the great serb and croat warrior's women or what?

We did not mix
In translation
We hated Turks and vice versa.We never mixed with them.

rapebabies, muslims stole millions of euro women to work as sex slaves in their haarems. Yhey were biggest slave traders in history but hey it's all white evil man.

your whores here racemix with fucking k*rds lmao

Turks on this website have the biggest inferiority-complex i have ever seen. I can understand it tho

Wrong thread buddy.
Listen you turkroach nigger.Nobody likes you.Have fun with Erdogan islamising you cucks.

theyre talking about ar*Bs coming, not t*Rks. Probably both though.

Lol true

Most of slaves in history were White. But as you said, feminazis believe that Whites are responsible for everything

>my wh*Te ass is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes.The Turkish tourists just come and go.The Arabs buy our land and women.

wrong pic

Do not call them feminazis.That is offensive to nazis.

U r black lol

Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

I don't respect nazis anyway, they invaded my country and slayed many of Poles, i prefer KKK or Confederate

I don't understand this fascination with Muslims.
Aside from the fact that 50% of them are inbred if any one of these ignorant morons actually went to a predominant Muslim country they'd be begging to come back. It's the most archaic backwards way of life that exists on the planet.
I can't believe there are people out there who give any credibility to these roach fucks who celebrate their pedophilia loving, war mongering 'prophet'. I remember when people used to laugh about them while the girls who lived there (and even the guys) were insanely desperate to leave.

Ataturk himself killed wh*Te subhumans

Sorry for that

Faggot. 99% white yet your average IQ is 95. Nobody cares about Poland.

I understand that.It was a wrong move to attack Poles since you are white as well

Lol 100% erdogan turk lol loser

Feminazi's have cucked most men in the West. Girls that like a strong dominant male are attracted to Islam.

Hmmm... what would kill the trendy Muslim vibe for American hating liberals....

Sarah Palin wearing one of those Muslim wraps..

poland has a ton of brain drain that western countries don't have. no one is denying that theres still tiers of white ethnicity but a pole is still a human being. not a subhuman

Bosnians are just another tribe of white war criminals.
And afaik they havent paid reparations for their genocide yet.

>So /pol thinks muslims can't be white.
Who are you quoting?

That is why we need natsoc.To bring western society on its feet again.All I wanted to say is that islam is not the enemy of the west.The jewish radicalization of muslims is a problem.We whites must unite against the jew.
Many people on /pol (mostly serbniggers and amerifats)

Ur mom ooooooo

Just like Germans lol

>white war criminals
They attacked our land and payed the price.Besides, Bosniak war criminals are sick individuals.Serbs commited planned genocide of Bosniaks.You should hate them, because they killed many of your fellow whites.

The only problem is they'd have no issue marrying a Muslim of a different race (as long as they followed the same sect of Islam as they do).

im an amerifat serbnigger who thinks you guys are white. it's probably just bantz if its serbs. americans are just uneducated and think all muslim = shitskin ar*b

>All I wanted to say is that islam is not the enemy of the west.

Of course it is you fucking heathen

>on plane
>muslim family boards the plans and sits behind me
>wife wearing the rag around her head and everything
>they're talking in english but with an accent
>wut.jpeg
>suddenly the wife starts talking in Latvian
>mfw

OP's pic is probably the same type of degenerates. Hope she enjoys her short visit to her homeland before being a slave for the rest of her life lel.

Can confirm

You're either a muslim or a wh*Te subhuman
either convert back to your shitty christcuck religion or stop calling yourself wh*Te

I know.That is a huge problem.
>Being an objective and educated Amerifat Serbnigger
What a miracle.Props to you.

It is but in Bosniak case is not

>you should hate them
When will you stop saying that shit, can't you see how retarded that war was. Geez..

>be white euro
>muslims run over your country
>"convert or die"
>"o-ok"

You are still not Western by culture though. You have as much in common with Europeans as a chink or a nigger do

Yes it was.But I was trying to make a point that we are not to blame for that war.It all started as a Serb meme known as "Greater Serbia"

No no, its okay :)

Here is your (you).Now get out roach

as i mentioned before
you're either a muslim or a wh*Te subhuman. you cannot be both, rapebaby.

Have you ever met a Bosnian? We literally have no similarity to Arabs.We are European.

So that's 5 point lower than the average white American. When you account for factors such as the massive amount of brain drain its probably the same as any other Western European country.

Say that to my killed grandfathers and cousins

SOON

youtu.be/EMe_kMnng_Q

I don't mean by race, I mean by way of thinking and culture. You might be white, but not part of Western civilization. No offense

Why are you so dense motherfuckers. There was no plan for greater serbia, who told you that? In the matter of fact you started killing serbs first. The problem was that you wanted your own country while serbs wanted to stay in yugoslavia...

KEK

Lol nice lies Sprrmite se ustase

ataturk was 100% aryan

Maybe for the Fact Many of them inbreed and even retards Get arranged marriages and are encouraged to build Families.

also every Afghan Or syrier or the like is better migrating than alot of turks who cant even speak properly german at 3rd Generation here in Austria.

There are alot of reasons to be ashamed to be turkish

You are a disgrace to Croats.Real Croats are allies of Bosniaks.
Oh that is true.Tho we try to be.

>no plan for Greater Serbia
Yes there was
>you started killing serbs first
False as well

he was Oghuz Khagan himself who was trapped inside a wh*Te yörük's body

What is it then you roaches?

You can't tie your shoelaces and need to wear nametags how inbred you are.

Sjetis li se Vukovara ili Dubrovnika

I'm asian dunno about him but he'd better be a non-wh*Te

Let me get this straight.
Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, Turkey=White
Argentina, Cuba, Uruguay, Chile=Brown

These threads are 100% unadulterated cockcheese.

It's all so tiresome.

>nice bait though, made me reply.

>yes there was
Where is the plan, and who told you about it? You dense motherfucker. The sad thruth is that you are the most stupid of all yugoslav people. That's why you had the most casualties..