How prevalent is child molestation among homosexuals?

The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )
Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.6 (6. K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 18 (Spring 1992): 3443, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia," op. cit. Also, K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 10 (Fall 1984): 197, cited in NARTH Fact Sheet. ) Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adultmales.7 (7. Thomas Schmidt, Straight and Narrow? Compassion and Clarity in the Homosexuality Debate (Downers Grove, IU.: Intervarsity Press), p. 114, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia, op. cit., p. 2. )

Full article: emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_statistics.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
livescience.com/6106-gay-uncles-pass-genes.html
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/study-kids-raised-by-lesbian-couples-are-smarter-stronger-than-their-peers/
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gays are the least of our worries

Also, this: youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

AND I DONT WANTCHA AND I DONT NEEDJAAAA

In SF, this is pretty obviously true. Its denied to fight stigma or whatever but it is very evident. Gay men like feminine men, hence twink culture. What men are more feminine than those who are pre pubescent?

Pederasty is rampant in the gay community. Everyone looks the other way.

You are not a child anymore with 16.
You are a child until puberty kicks in.

Women should get married with 15.
And I don't care what faggots do to each other no matter their age. And yes, you know by 14 to 16 that you are a faggot.

I didn't know I was gay until I was 28

T.mohammed

lal

Normalizing homosexuality was step one or maybe step 9 who knows but very soon we will see a concentrated effort in media, government, science journals, and online forums (we already see this with shills and bots we must realize they can and will change causes at any moment). This effort will be the normalization of Pedophilia, maybe it'll start with comfy extended therapy for offenders instead of jail but it will eventually move to something much more sinister.

faggot

how is this predator mother fucker not being thoroughly investigated

Spending "special time" with children is literally what scientists believe to be the way gays pass on their gay genes since they usually don't make children.

livescience.com/6106-gay-uncles-pass-genes.html

DAILY REMINDER LIEV SCHREIBER IS A PEDOPHILE

DAILY REMINDER NO CHILD WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

DAILY REMINDER NO MEN OF THE FUTURE SHOULD HAVE FATHERS LIKE THIS

DAILY REMINDER NO MEN OF THE FUTURE SHOULD BE DOING THIS

OR THIS

OR THIS.

DAILY REMINDER NO MEN OF THE FUTURE SHOULD BE SITTING LIKE THIS,

THIS,

We don't need pedophilia accusations to kill homos.

OR THIS!

t. faggot

Alter you're sick

what thee actual fuck

DAILY REMINDER NO FATHER SHOULD SHOW AFFECTION FOR A MAN OF THE FUTURE LIKE THIS

, THIS

, OR THIS.

DAILY REMINDER NO MAN OF THE FUTURE SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

THIS

OR THIS

Thats just kids hanging out with their dad. What do you have against fatherhood, user?

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOU DO MOTHETFUCKING NOT ALLOW YOUR KID TO DRESS LIKE THIS.

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOU DO MOTHETFUCKING NOT ALLOW YOUR KID TO DRESS LIKE THIS !

>finally, a healthy loving white family
>Sup Forums "this is wrong reeeeee"

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOU DO MOTHERFUCKING NOT ALLOW YOUR KID TO DRESS LIKE THIS

Is that young child a boy

Now, tbqh, the only suspitious picture is the kiss one. The rest is typical fatherhood. Even the kiss one could be just a joke.

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOU DO MOTHERFUCKING NOT ALLOW YOUR KID TO DRESS LIKE THIS.

wtf is this shit about (video)?

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOU DO MOTHETFUCKING NOT ALLOW YOUR KID TO DRESS LIKE THIS!

Very.

Look man that child dressed like Harley Quinn is suspiciously sexual.
Probaby because of the pouty red lips and mascara.

DAILY MOTHERFUCKING REMINDER YOUR BOYS BELONG TO THE FUTURE OF YOUR RACE. STOP THIS SHIT. LET THEM BE MEN.

What the ever living fuck.
>Naomi Watts the ever living fuck

Not any different than heterosexuals.

As a matter of fact, kids with homoparental parents tend to be more pacific, tolerant and smart.

DAILY REMINDER TO SEND THIS EVIDENCE TO BIG NAME PODCASTS, GET THE WORD OUT. BECAUSE MEDIA WILL NOT LISTEN TO Sup Forums ALONE.

SAVE YOUR RACE, ONE FUTURE MAN AT A TIME.

This boy was born to be a trap,

>healthy loving white family

wtf are you on about he intentionally make his sons degeneretes

T.Fag

looks like this image i have

LOL

how could you say that if it cannot be measured?
so we have stats on "tolerance" and "smartness" of thousands of faggots' children?

you cant make this shit up, my fucking sides.

i won't say all gays are bad, but gays in general are pretty degenerate generally

they have fuckloads of sexual partners, more then the chadiest of heteros, and they basically never ever ever wear condoms. disease rates are through the roof, this is the result of their degeneracy, it literally kills them

Now I'm not the type to point fingers and shit but isn't his dad like painfully (((them))).

fags have been diddling children before Christianity or are we just going to pretend rome simply wasn't a thing

actually greeks were the most degenerate race to ever live and this was before christianism.

>Aside from the appallingly flawed Regnerus study, most same-sex parenting research has found that children raised by gay and lesbian couples compared equally to children raised by heterosexual couples. But a new study out of UCLA’s Williams Institute is about to raise the gay game.

>The study, published in the Journal of Homosexuality, shows that children raised by lesbian couples are smarter and stronger than their peers.

>After studying 78 kids of lesbian couples over 26 years, researchers discovered that same-sex parents might actually be the ones who set the pace for exceptional parenting.

>Nanette Gartrell, the study’s principal investigator, said:

>“At the end of high school, the teens tell us that they have excellent grades, feel connected to their families and friends, and admire their parents.”

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/study-kids-raised-by-lesbian-couples-are-smarter-stronger-than-their-peers/

i dont eve nknow who this fag is but those picture should be looked at by someone

This too

well the catholicuck church is kind of just a continuation of the roman empire so it makes sense that they would keep on raping kids

Ahmed, bitte.

Fuck there's a death metal band that made a great album who's logo looked EXACTLY like this pile of sticks and I can't remember their name

fags are always degenerate, no matter the culture. and if you are not aware of child rapings from vikangz or other cultures is because they were not even able to write to describe those practices as the greeks were.

>why haven't gay people gone extinct
Because for most of history people who liked to fuck boys usually got married and had their own children. Homosexual "identity" is rather recent invention.

Homosexuality comes from random gene selection. Any one of you in this thread could have a gay son. It's just a lottery.

Styx? What are you doing here?

My kid writes stuff like this all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

I have bad news for you, or good news

11 year old drag queen in Canada
Its drag name is Lactatia

Don't let this board ruin parenting for you- this is perfectly normal. These weirdo virgins have no kids so don't understand.

Check coincidence out

>Don't let this board ruin parenting for you- this is perfectly normal. These weirdo virgins have no kids so don't understand.

the memetics of ridicularizing the exact same behaviour you are projecting

I just have one question.

If Pedophilia is wrong, why are children so sexy?

that's about all

>link quoting an article that doesn't exist anymore from a gay magazine

MODS

Same deal with Liev in Ray Donovan

Kids don't write little messages saying, "ooh daddy come tuck me in" no matter how much they love their dad

Is that right cunt

girls start puberty around 10 and finish at 15.
If you feel atracted to children under that age consider illness.

I think it's the context which makes it questionable. If it were just that message on its own then nobody would think anything of it, but this guy has a disturbing obsession with his kids appearance. Describing your own male kids as "shockingly attractive" would be weird even if you just said it among family or friends, but to display that as the header on his Twitter page is plain freaky. The pictures posted in this thread further compound the suspicion.

And what the fuck is "sweet might"

cannnot deny biology
I wonder who changed the marriage to late 30's

>Reeeee fucking faggots why don't you have white children?
>All homos are child molestors

Well Sup Forums, what is it?

>After studying 78 kids of lesbian couples

Wow. A whole 78. That's impressive and clearly not a textbook example of a researcher cherry-picking subjects in order to arrive at preconceived conclusions.

Kill the raped and the rapist. They propagate through rape. sorry kid, nothing personal

The name of a fighting move belonging to a busty woman in a Japanese fighting game

>look i can make charts from opinions with no factual sources to back them up

explain, I did even know he was same guy

>Factual Falcon

It doesn't matter if homosexuals adopt kids or not, you certainly will never have any.

There's nothing wrong with this one.