Did you know us blacks invented the republic?

Did you know us blacks invented the republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 2017 and niggers can barely even build dirt huts, how do you expect them to have been able to craft the civilization that gave us democracy, western philosophy, great scientific advancements, and much of our art and architecture?

>niggers can barely even build dirt huts
The only people who use this "group accomplishments" are people who have no own accoplishments. Like you.

Or like those niggers who claim black people accomplished things that they obviously didn't

doesnt change the fact that Africans literally only built dirt huts and speers.

spears you cunts

Americans really need to get their shit together and do something about their niggers. 57k likes? What the fuck is wrong with those retards? Why and most importantly HOW are you tolerating them living next to you?

Because white people physically cannot have dreadlocks?

Hey Eurocuck, this entire post is about a people (niggers) trying to take credit for what their people (ancient niggers) supposedly did. I'm just going along with the theme of the post here. If OP is going to say that the subhuman African animals built Greek civilization, then I can say they can barely build dirt huts or anything of any value

Nigger you're the retard here the 57k people saw it, only 170 liked it

I literally just posted a building built by a black man you morons

Ah, apologies, I am not familiar with the platform. My bad.

Haha
BTFO
Awe he's sorry.

Hello Greek citizen,

This is a friendly reminder to pay denbts. On behalf of the EU Surveillance Authority, I would like to personally encourage and empower you to shoulder the financial irresponsibility of your nation.

I know what you said. The point is you're wrong and get your education from Sup Forums

This is the best "pay debts" post I've ever seen, good job

Maybe I didn't author it myself? But thanks

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Sup Forums-greek-surveillance/bgcjhhldnpllbmhdaijongcbedocnnmj

Fucking KYS.

they also invented fire

>this addon

and a wheel

Kind of ironic that the biggest Cultural Appropriation Of All Times prize goes to the people who break down and cry if they see a white person with dreadlocks.

Dumb fucking chimp couldnt even wait for the fuel guy to finish pouring before he flicked the match.

and burgers

These nigger fantasies become more hilarious by the day.

>break down and cry if they see a white person with dreadlocks.
I do that too, but only cause it's so disgusting desu.

What am I wrong about? Sure, black people who adopt white culture can be civilized and accomplish great things, but the fact is whatever kind of """culture""" they have in Africa is absolute shit and lends itself only toward failure and primative ideals. The only thriving places in Africa are those places that aren't black (see Egypt/South Africa) because their culture is not that of the rest of Africa

So vibrant.

The point is you are giving OP a free pass on the exact same fallacy that you lambasted that guy for.

kys

> talks about group accomplishments
> uses EU flag
g8 b8 m8

electricity

IMAGINE BEING THIS DAFT

I DONT CARE WHAT FUCKING COLOUR THE FUCKING ANCIENT GREEKS WERE. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN PURPLE OR GREEN FOR ALL I CARE.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU FUCKING HELLENIC MONGRELS
PAY
YOUR
FUCKING
DEBTS
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abortions

Ethiopia is not sub Saharan or Western niggers who push the current narrative. They were the kingdom of Kush and closer to Caucasoid. Western and sub Saharan retard level iq, goat fuckers are the ones claiming Ethiopian, Greek, Roman, Egyptian and any other culture they feel like because again they have retard level iq on average.

It's estimated that Mauritania has 14% of its population as slaves yet no one talks about it. No one talks about Arab slave trade, only Western slave trade. Anyone defending these brainwashed niggers and their jew overlords needs to be tried and hung for treason. Just look at what the Jews have done to the black community in essentially one generation with "civil rights" and welfare. Went from low % single parents to over 70% single parents and per capita they cost $10k a year. They are useful idiots and ruin fucking everything because they fall for the jew reprogramming more easily than whites and that's part of the reason why they want race mixing. What would be better than a brown army of retards that vote 95% one way?

Yes yes, blacks invented everything and had space ships but they somehow got defeated by white caveman Ewoks.

Newton was black too

Only if you think OP is serious
*stops for a second*
*looks at flag*
Oh... OH!

Chill out Hans, come here for vacation. But, don't forget your sandals + socks, ty.

WE WUZ COSSACKS N BLYAT

I thought for some time that this is a troll/bait/shill fb page and now it's finally confirmed

Why is Jesus cat so pissed?

you should thank niggers for manicure too

What is the context of this?

>What is the context of this?
"Niggers"

Climbing the ladder to white power

Why the FUCK would you record that?

>come here for vacation.
you lying parasites have gotten enough of my money.
i am not going to spent my hard earned euros on a country that is completely indebted to mine. In that case i'd be giving your money to stay on your shitty islands and you assholes, if you dont spend it on shit, will end up giving that money to your creditors, the banks.
Try real work, try to produce good durable shit that people want to buy. and you'll pay your debts off in an honourable way

Holy crap? you literally just posted an actual building built by a nigger??? Are you serious??? An actual building?? Somebody alert the press. A nigger built a house. World news right there. Great job proving your case nigger.

Wrong clip

I was in a perfect mood for niggerposting, but Jesus fuck, this pic made me mad. What the fucking kind of an animal you have to be to do this?

Obviously following a simple argument through is to difficult for you so I won't bother. Everybody else already understood anyway

Aren't dreadlocks something anyone can do, not just blacks? Somebody told me you get it by simply not washing your hair right?
>tfw bald since 17

>even the blacks in Ethiopia portray Jesus as white
Tell me how this doesnt BTFO all the kangs talk, Toby...

Even iq tests administered at colleges average blacks around 80s. That's the equivalent of about a 14 year old I believe and that's for "college level". They are fucking retarded.

He probably got caught stealing again.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you tweet about that and wait for the twitterpolice instead of being a toughguy on an anonymous train appreciation board.

Afraid it doesn't pass the nose test. Looks like a white guy killed a black person though. So at least it's realistic.

Coco the Gorilla is near 90. And you can see she actually has a soul. She is kind, sympathetic, and empathetic. Most great apes are, save niggers. I am convinced that niggers are either under some type of curse, or are literal evil creatures.

>Why don't you tweet about that
i dont do social media. Nepalese basket weaving forums are where i dwell

>Posts building with no information that is presumably built by a black man and Ethiopian architecture which is far different than sub Saharan and Western and says it's an argument
>Ignores pointing out that Ethiopian is different racially from the retards pushing this shit

Youre a western or sub saharan nigger aren't you?

kill all niggers man

I have to admit that i love the Kingz crap these niggs believe in. Its endless laughs. They actually believe this stuff too. I could listen to there claims all day. Its very interesting that a group of people could be so stupid.

Understandable, but living in an echochamber will only fuel frustration as it changes nothing.

No way he walked around after that shock AND fall.

>haha we invented the republic
>can't make another one ever

>adults teach their kids to grind against eachother

I'd almost be impressed if they did that without the white mans steel.

You do know Nordic countries also had dreadlocks even before the viking age?

You'd think he would learn after losing his first hand

Imagine being a people who vehemently take complete "cultural" credit for what happens naturally to anyone who stops washing their hair.

I feel enriched.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY CRUCIFIED AN ACTUAL CAT.

MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO PAY.

Did you know that us blacks invented inventing?

You're right according to Mormons.

I thought it was a joke until I saw some black guys I know from my old retail days post on jewbook about it over and over. Literally the gods, giants, and melanin shit. They seemed somewhat normal too. Fucking insane.

Hopefully, he won't make the same mistake a third time.

This happens when you skip physics class.

>us blacks invented
niggers are fucking retarded and yet another post to give fuel to the fire.

WE WUZ ACHILLES

WTF are you so stupid?the material of it is black, that doesnt mean that ancient Greeks were black...
Also,see their features! they dont have wide nose (wide nose is a negroid characteristic)

>living in an echochamber will only fuel frustration as it changes nothing.
hence why i dont do social media.
the freest and most interesting discussions/debates i had were here on Sup Forums and believe it or not even on Sup Forums i sometimes had fruitful encounters with people. Whereas on facebook (i had it for a couple of years) everything turns into a virtue signaling shitshow and censorship there is real.

Dont underestimate the power that freedom of speech gives to Sup Forums.
Sure Sup Forums now seems to be ridden with stormcucks and plebbitors but still you can have the most meaningful conversations here than anywhere else on the net simply because nothing here is censored and you can say whatever the fuck you want, even things like "The holocaust did indeed happen" you'll get shit for it but at least you can say whatever you want no matter how much it goes against the mainstream of the board
now try doing a similar thing on normiebook or twatter

WE

>colored inks were extremely common across the globe at that age
>niggers actually think this
It fucking hurts. Now that one has claimed it too, there's no telling them otherwise now

i always crack up at this one. holy fuck the nig running with the crowd on fire is the fucking best.

This is an Ethiopian. Notice anything different from an average gorilla nigger that falls for this stuff?

Holy shit, you can make bug burgers? That's actually cool.

Niggers gonna nig Greek bro

newfags don't sage and hide bait threads

>I literally just posted a building built by a black man you morons

Uh, the Geisel Library was designed by William Pereira, who was of Portuguese ancestry.

Shut up and gib gibs kraut. That's the only thing you're good for.