Let me tell you about Refugees :)

I worked as an security officer in an now closed refugee camp in germany that was before used as an kindergarten, i doubted they would be such bad people till i worked there...

These sandniggers destroyed everything, they put toilet cleaner into washing machines, sliced all their pillows up to hide their papers in it. They beat eachother with german sausages or throwing cigarette packages (what a waste of good german sausages btw) They burned whole rooms... me and my working colleges even got spit on.

Damn, get the gas...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13FMQnWp3FH
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=JNjOjwOVtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
youtube.com/watch?v=H6kWrI0V0LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EgnxQ8VvdC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s13FMQnWp3FH

show your real flag

>tfw you can't

>what a waste of good german sausages
F

why the fuck do you post a saudi family image and talk about refugees ?

german ofc, cant choose it for some reason as flag..

Choose the geolocation option when you post fucking krsut

they looked so friendly, like the refugees, but on the inside they are something complete different... not human... monkeys

Low iq detected. But are you really german or a "tanned german"?

why is so important man? i was born in berlin - spandau, father german, mum german.

Why are arabs such cowards?
Instead of fighting for their country they always flee.
Even albanians didn't run off and fought for their country during the jugo-war

YOU BRAIN WASHED KEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Because your opinion on refugees can differ a lot if you're native german or a shitskin. Many workers in refugee centers were once refugees themselves, the goverment hires them because they speak their language and also make statistics look less bad taking some useless trash out of unemployment.

Why are the Saudi and other Arab and Muslim countries taking in refuges instead of foisting them on Western countries??!!?

Albo nigger detected. Actually you're the ones applying for refugee status the most.

You don't need a muslim invasion of already countries muslims invaded

The thing that is NEVER talked about is that Muslims HATE each other MORE than they hate non-Muslims. Islam is NOT a religion of kindness to strangers OR fellow Muslims (if they differ in their interpretation of Koran).

>me and my working colleges even got spit on.

Admit it Dieter, you enjoyed it! You've fapped to the memories.

Why are germans such cowards? Instead of saying "no we can't help you", they invite and welcome the entire third world into their country and then try to force their decision on all EU-member states.

Germany? Fuck no. Krauts? Not even once!

as for us saudis , we still are infested with pakis and indians . and a lot of other counties .

so we have an excuse i guess .

if you are talking about shia and sunni then yeah i agree

other than that then no .

haha u fkn bastard, that was a good one.

These people are total garbage I work with the freight trains that come from the Brenner, these fucks climb on the the Trains all the time, hide under the containers. Some die obviously but some still manage to get over the boarder because the Italian police don't give a fuck neither do the Austrians the Germans patrol in the Rosenheim area but they don't haven enough police officers to do a 24/7 surveillance.

You use them as slaves while in europe they breed like rabbit,demands gibs and impose your pedo religion.

>other than that then no .
BULLSHIT... Christians are famous for sending out selfless individuals and groups that spend their entire lives helping out people, even of OTHER religions ( Mother Teresa). There is NO equivalent in Islam AT ALL.
Islam is a selfish death cult...
even the suiciders are not doing it for others but for selfish 72 virgins in "heaven".

Loads of Albanian and Bosnian rats fled her during the war, retard

Nigga what the fuck do you expect? In their shitty culture they treat everybody who lends them a hand as their slave. They think they have full mastership over everything they get.

Your countrymen are also behaving like absolute niggers in Europe, in case you hadn't noticed

they are rich fucks who abuses thier power

also not just in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=JNjOjwOVtzE

yes he did get arrested.

Daily reminder that even arabs in the middle east consider most refugees and economic immigrants in europe trash.

maybe you should stop using wikislam .

u were supposed to use them as slaves
but you didn't
look what happened to EU now .

Arabs only have duties to their tribe, family, and self. They don't trust outsiders and have no national identity.

Translate

>maybe you should stop using wikislam

BUT you do NOT counter the truth I gave...
Sorry, but Islam IS a selfish death cult

P.S. Christians are OK with people leaving the faith AND with others spreading their religions... WHY because true Christians are rock solid in their faith
Islam KILLS people for leaving the faith, and is TERRIFIED of other religions..
WHY? because they lack TRUE faith

>u were supposed to use them as slaves
Can confirm that's what immigrants are for. Have my venezuelans prostitutes and haitian forced labor right here.

And ?
You want to kick them out ?

if you have some for stealth sale pls tell me. huehue

hes just telling him to never park your car near my house .

sry for being late .

true faith ?
when you say true faith that doesn't apply to both Christians who follow the old testament and the new testament .

also
(Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.)
16:125
im not the best debater to argue about this .

It's too costly besides the only they like it here it's because they are whiter than dominicans.

Dude.. your country KILLS people for leaving Islam.
Your country BANDS other religions from practicing their faith within your country because it fears those weak in Islamic faith my be lead astray.

Your Religion fears trusting the faithful to hold true to the faith.

MY FAITH is solid... I am not bothered by others leaving the faith OR by others trying to convert me to their faith.

Your country and your religion will be destroyed because the followers lack true FAITH.

>The thing that is NEVER talked about is that Muslims HATE each other MORE than they hate non-Muslims. Islam is NOT a religion of kindness to strangers OR fellow Muslims (if they differ in their interpretation of Koran).

This. EPCM I was with doing projects in the UAE and we had all manner of problems just amongst the Muslims and their inability to work with each other. Arabs thought Muslims from Pakistan and India were sub-humans. The Arabs hated but tolerated the Turks because of their colonial history. The Maghrebis almost saw themselves as Euros because of French & Spanish colonialism. The SE Asian Muslims didn't like to work with anyone else. Malays and Indonesians got along alright though because their cultures were so similar.

They may say they're 'Muslim' and brothers and all, but they're just as racist, nationalist, and tribalist as any other people on Earth - sometimes even more hardcore. Arabs look down on all other Muslims as a matter of religious doctrine and upbringing. They see all others as 'converts' and 2nd class sub-humans.

what he said

>arguing about the fairy man

but at least Christianity helped to build western society and it's teachings are a fairly good model for a society, if not perfect
that's what i don't get about these sandniggers

>no god but allah
>lives in sandy shithole full of misery and suffering
>leaves to a better western country where there is no suffering
>continues to be a muslim

wat

GTA: Germania.

Instead of a immigrant from romania, you are from the middle-east, hijacking cars and killing the local populace.

>>lives in sandy shithole full of misery and suffering
But they MADE it that way...
The Jewish Israelis are making the land they live in a paradise, but the Muslims ruin everything.

>MY FAITH is solid... I am not bothered by others leaving the faith OR by others trying to convert me to their faith

why aren't you bothered they are going to hell ?

also

why are you saying that you are not bothered by others converting me to their faith while having A true FAITH ?

that just makes you a person whos having doubts about their religion .

Lol that is a golf family. Those fucks are rich and come here to america to study or to play poker in vegas

how did we make it that way ?

we cant control the weather

I just love how many people got redpilled that way and those that refuse to see get the suffering they deserve, I know a few delusional greencucks, that got theirs by virtue signalling a bit to hard.

Generally I have to say, as bad and devastating 2015 was and still is for many countries, it was also the point where everything started to get better for me, somewhere in August when I started to save Trump memes and follow the primaries was the exact moment I started to turn everything around.

yeah that was my point i didn't articulate very well

islam is the cause of the middle east being shit
it curbs all human progress and just leaves a bunch of goat fuckers shooting each other to prove they are the holiest

i know that will sound stupid to you but
islam fixed the middle east 1000 years ago
but the people turned it that way .

Dude... EVERYWHERE white Christians live becomes a paradise... We work together and believe in a common good for the people
SELF SACRIFICE of time and labor for the common good.

You NEVER hear white Christians complaining about where they live, we MAKE it work.

If we move to a desert, as a community we build wells, barns, and start farming (Ex MORMONS)

There is NO equivalent in Islam... your religion is based on conquest and slavery.

Your people are the TERRORIST of the world and slowly the world is hating your religion more and more ... you did this to yourselves

>islam is the cause of the middle east being shit
>it curbs all human progress and just leaves a bunch of goat fuckers shooting each other to prove they are the holiest

It's basically at the stage of pre-reformation Christianity. It's been a great tool of Arab rulers to keep the plebe population in check. The information age has caused that to all go to shit. Sort of like Christians did with Gutenberg. It'll take a generation or three to sort itself out but I can see further down the road that things will become more secular in the Muslim world. Until then, enjoy part and parcel.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah

yes abdul it was an improvement on literal barbarians i'll give you that kek

I think that he meant the political islam mainly. We know that there was a golden age of Islam many many centuries ago

>We know that there was a golden age of Islam many many centuries ago

Yes.. slavery and conquest was so much easier then... lets go back to that GOLDEN age

Basically, the whole fertile crescent got assfucked by early agriculture and when that got harder to do, they came in with sheep and goat herds fucking the already raped soil some more and then the mongols came and scorched the land, by destroying irrigation channels and killing a shitload of people, so the damage could never ever be repaired. It's no-ones fault really, but we live in modern times now and has a point, like them or not Israelis know their shit about irrigation and you could learn a thing or two from them.

who says we didn't build anything ?

the Arabian peninsula used to be green
and we did work together to build farms
if we didn't how are not alive right now ?

it just gets easily buried if the farm is forgotten.

FAKE AND GAY UNLESS OP PROVIDES PROOF AND SHOW US HIS REAL FLAG

FUCK OFF

>their decision
Every fucking country agreed to the to EUs asylum policies, but only like 3-4 do it.

At least they got into science and math. A former professor said that if they had not left that path, an equivalent of the Enlightenment could have taken place before id did in Europe

>the Arabian peninsula used to be green

Good job ruining it.

>At least they got into science and math. A former professor said that if they had not left that path, an equivalent of the Enlightenment could have taken place before id did in Europe

I'm interested in where they went wrong. Did the old caliphates let the religious wingnuts get control and then go all fundamentalist like in Iran and Afghanistan?

>I against my brother
>I and my brother against my cousin
>I and my brother and my cousin against a different clan
>???
>blood flows

your country is doing the same thing with coal burning
and denying global warming .

This! Oy vey!

Pretty much what happened desu

Fundamental islam -> retarded policies regarding science and progression

>supposed to use them as slaves
This is the most Saudi thing I've ever heard.

You don't have an excuse, you just don't want a bunch of fucking refugees. Just admit it, shit I don't want them either

>Did the old caliphates let the religious wingnuts get control
Yes... the region turned from science to Koran studies... a modern educated man in most Muslim nations is someone who knows the Koran by heart and understands Sharia law.

some sunni and shia are actually friendly
you can find them in uae
but saudis and iranis are filled with hate because they hate each other too much .

dont be so triggered my dear child. go back to counter strike now.

Fear the Muslim world when they do come back together.

i'm browsing Sup Forums so i had to act edgy .

>islam fixed
Islam can only fix camel piss to quench the thirst of dune coons

good, now I'm sure you took pictures of those dirty migrants doing all those things like slashed pillows and sausage fights.
Post them cuck!

but it cant fix the EU sadly :/ .

No one is denying global warming ass hat. We're skeptical that it was entirely man made. No study can prove that without a shadow of a doubt.

>your country is doing the same thing with coal burning
>and denying global warming .

1. Coal usage is dropping fast
2. we are in an interglacial period of an ice age

this means we a polluting less and we can expect Massive glaciers to return

>islam is the cause of the middle east being shit
They are savages. They were savages before Islam and will be after it also. Islam only gives them a structured framework for their savagery, it doesn't make them savages. It's shit, but it's not the cause of their backwardness or barbarity. Only barbarians and savages are attracted to Islam.

well stop blaming me for something my ancestors did .

>my ancestors did

Your ANCESTORS are not suicide bombing people today... your fellow Muslims are

here:

You should have secured them into their burning rooms.

>At least they got into science and math
Those who were into science and math were 'dhimmis'

you can redeem yourself

you must go out in your expensive car and do the biggest drift possible
you will film it and then link it here
do you understand?
now go quickly

no thanks , its not even fun actually IMO
and ruins the car entirely

i understand you hate the saudis and the immigrants who ruined your country
but you should know i hate them too

They don't call then Sand Niggers for nothing?

And there are no wanted levels

The Austrians care, they threatened w/ troops

The Islamic Golden Age is a myth.
youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc

You can't reform Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6kWrI0V0LQ

Stop with your bigotry

>but it cant fix the EU
Islam only creates chaos in the EU

>Stop with your bigotry
Ahhh yes Britistan.. the nation that arrested the fathers for trying to stop Muslim males from raping their daughters.

In Britain not saying Muslims are the best religion EVER is considered a hate crime.

Go and off your ass to the nearest Imam... you degenerate c.u.c.k.

very kind of you
i know you are not all bad but to someone in my country that doesn't know about the different kinds of islam or the different countries in the middle east, you are all the same
most people cannot differentiate between a pakistani and a saudi

hating muslims is becoming very common even if noone talks about it in public
for every terrorist attack 1 million people begin to hate muslims

but there is good news, there are some excellent forms of entertainment coming from your country since you can't just go out for a beer like every other civilised nation
youtube.com/watch?v=EgnxQ8VvdC0

Saudi Arabia at night is the biggest sausage fest in the world.. all you see is guys out... I know they say gay is not OK there , but proof is in the guy all pressed together "watching" cars go by