The white man must work together to defeat our enemies

The white man must work together to defeat our enemies.

>Yuropoors
>White

We've already lost.

Everything must be ultra pc and the truth must be covered with bullshit.

Ignore this literal nigger hiding behind a meme flag.

>LMAO BRO DUDE LIKE 37% WHITE XDDD

>yurocucks
>white

>United states
>White

this

>americans
>white
>europeans
>identifying as "white"

You do know where the white people of America came from, don't you?

It is never lost, brother

What does this even mean

That's why whites of America and Europe need to work together, because we both have common enemies

The White man's enemies are the EU.

>europeans
>identifying as "white"
Our census ethnic category is literally "White British" you dumbarse

Mohammed and Kang master empire u mad white boi?

> t.Pedro Alberto Gonzalez, "White Hispanic"

>You do know where the white people of America came from, don't you?

Yurope used to be white, all the whites came to America leaving just shitskins like you ahmed

Not necessarily. A united Europe *could* be a good thing, it just needs different leadership.

Remember that Mosley wanted a united Europe. And he wanted it to retain the whole of Africa as a giant colony, where apartheid would be instituted throughout the whole continent.

Speak English you fucking mongrel.

>he's going to divide himself off into a little subset of whites that are impotent and will achieve nothing

Bump

Bump again

America is turning Brown and there is nothing you can do about it.

das rite

remember that hitler wanted a united europe and just rename it to Großdeutsches Reich

but you niggers didnt want that.

Hitler wasn't a co-operative man, my friend. He wanted to conquer the whole of Europe by military force.

Sorry Hans we just couldn't allow you to become that powerful. We had to protect our own interests.

Whatever, it's in the past now. And now we need to look to the future. And I think white people across the world (Europe, North America, Australasia) should recognise that we have common interests in protecting our lands from invasion.

Well, dont include the jews this time.

Just to add to that, if you're pretending that you wouldn't have tried to cuck us if you had become the dominant force of Europe, then you're having a fucking laugh. That's why we had to fight you.

If you had sought just to reclaim the lands you lost in WWI, through diplomatic means, then that would've been fine, and we could've co-operated.

I mean look, we let you have Austria, and we let you have the Sudetenland. That's a lot of fucking concessions. If Hitler wanted to co-exist with the other powers of Europe then he should have stopped there.

It just wasn't in our interests to let you get massive. Because you would have posed a threat to us.

My principal enemy is your degenerate shitty country and system

Upvote

Some Jews are okay, e.g. pic related, the main architect of Trump's immigration policy.

I think the priority should be restricting the migration policies of the US/Europe.

Britain specifically? I think Theresa May's policies are very good. I just wish she hadn't called that bloody election (very bad move in my book). Before that, she was talking about a lot of nationalist policies. I think becoming PM had definitely made her more socially conservative, and economically nationalist.