Swedes are the worst posters on this board by far. Always obnoxiously smug and arrogant

Swedes are the worst posters on this board by far. Always obnoxiously smug and arrogant.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bK2HvnY.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're quite shitty. But I sill hate leafs more.

Americans are the worst posters.

t. pekka on vacation

turks are worse. or maybe all the terrible posting is by the same one turk.

they've been hiding their flags ever since this flagmeme came out

I like turkish posters their shitposting is actually good

They are a 50/50

Best posters?

swedes

Swedes are best posters.

Kekistan posters are worst.

pic related is still worse

leafs are by far the worst. Now they are just hiding behind meme flags.

You are still the Canada of Europe

This

>Swedes are the worst posters on this board by far.
>I like turkish posters their shitposting is actually good

well youve proved your original point

no its boring
swedish shitposting is god tier though every one else are just inferior

And your a shithole with poor people and prostitution.

I like most of the swede posters. They generally seem pretty chill. They get shit on constantly, but take it in stride unlike the Turks and Indians.

(((Americans)))

Leafs, krauts, and roaches are far worse. If anything, we feel sorry for you Sven.

Aussies rek you cunts

You're not doing a good job convincing people of your elegance. Just be nice (like Israeli posters and Swiss posters, for example).

Daily reminder that all Finnish posting is in reality East Sweden posting so all Finnish memes goes to us.

en garde mon ami

I cant speak swiss m8

it is le french mon ami

I think the frogs are the worst actually

Wouldn't that be germans?

you're not even close to the cancer we canadians can post, try harder ahmed.

Honestly seems like the most avid flag-hiders are Americans. Every single thread about the latest threads on white-people-executed-by-blacks-caught-on-tape emerging from USA is inconspicuously void of American threads

Just look at the catalog right now

Why we keep ignoring the elephant in the room? Americans are by far the worst, very stupid and too many of them.

It is obviously the roaches

I vote germans to be the worst posters

>prostitution
>bad
cuck

daily reminder that finland is rightful swedish clay

Hah! No sweetie.

>rightful clay
>loses it to another country
you can't comlpain jörän

yeah come back when your rape epidemic from migrants stops (that's a joke because it will never stop, because the whole country is screwed)

Most Swedes deserve death.

Swedes are the best posters, Americans are the worst.

the worst are turks and leafs

>Always obnoxiously smug and arrogant.
and brown

swedes are too self aware to be the worst posters. they know they're shit and they kind of roll with it in a self deprecating, morbid way

leafs are easily still the worst, have been the worst for months, banning canada would make pol better

Worst posters on pol

1.Leafs
2.Swedes
3.Turks
4. Hohols

Swiss posters are rude as fuck

I'd say either canucks, burgers or krauts. Swedes aren't even bad desu

Pollacks are just as butthurt and annoying as turks tho. Literally the niggers of europe.

We will retake the promised land one day

Swedes are the best posters on Sup Forums. Anyone trying to fight this claim are newfags.
Also, Åland is rightfully swedish clay.

please take it ASAP

>fingolia
>swedish clay

Come home mongols, under the protective wing of the

1. Americans
2.Israel flags
3.India
4.Americans hiding behind nazi flags

DELET

could hear you over the sound of your girlfriend getting raped by a "peaceful refugee"

Show your flag filthy ruskie. Russia is rightful finno-ugric khanate land

no, nu-flag cucks are the worst posters

To be honest I give them a pass because native swedes aren't going to exist within our lifetimes.

Didn't you post that picture yesterday 51st Stater?

the percieved shittyness of swedish posts are most likely tied to the meme status of our country. we are instantly noticed and a large portion of our posts are defensive due to the constant shit we get, and defensive posts are generally pretty bad. but to be quite honest i think we handle the shit we have to take quite elegantly, unlike certain other individuals

thankyou my friends. we aim to please

nothing wrong with that veli

>56%'ers will fill a thread up with hundreds of SWEDEN YES-replies to any random picture of a nigger
>If you source it for them (ironically usually an American woman) they'll only reply with "Ahmed" and similar
>Swedes are obnoxiously smug and arrogant
I'd say (((americans))) because despite being knee-deep in mexiniggers, they still shitpost as if they're whiter than europeans. A lot of americans look straight up funny because of their fucked up mutt-genetics, that's how far gone they are.

Anyway, why bother - some light brown/orange 1/16'th "genuine Italian" nigger mutt will just respond with the typical comment(s) anyway. That's why I rank them the highest for annoying posters, even if you show them actual data, information to support a view, they will just revert to "YOU-ESSÉ"-mode as a last resort, to save their frail egos.

nip

so, those are the polish

we only appear smug and arrogant because other nations are so shit compared to ours

shut your nigger whore mouth and let me tell you about which parts of the world are white

Didn't know Mr. T was a Turk.

Pretty much.

Leafs are worse. But you are getting there sweden.

>Makes thread about Swedish posters being cancer
>Swedish posters proceeds with being cancer in the thread

rangeban this country now

>smug
It is a natural disdain for plebs

t. butthurt polish rapebaby

Not as bad as the Germans who constantly pretend like Merkel and Syrian refugees are fine and "not an issue".

what the fuck is that thing
science has gone too far

we are used to get shit on.
I don't even take it personally, I have taken shit every day for being a white straight male irl, so this is nothing.

They are bad on le reddit too.

i.imgur.com/bK2HvnY.gifv

to be fair, that is just reddit being cancer in general