Why does Sup Forums hate and fear this Germano-British individual so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate and fear this Germano-British individual so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h3Fgc_xkHII
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg
youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZikJRPglqc
youtube.com/watch?v=LL3D223bTYE
youtube.com/watch?v=UezOnEjFdmw
youtube.com/watch?v=kDQmzO6vCQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fear

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???????????

because he's a hypocrite

narc

Watch this and find out:

youtu.be/h3Fgc_xkHII

i wont watch an entire movie fag

>mails employer of person he doesn't like through twitter
>"I hate twitter drama, I swear, there's so much drama on twitter"
The jew screams in pain as he strikes you.

that font rendering makes me want to vomit

A hypocrite of the worst order. Always outraged and disgusted about the views of others, while he runs away from Germany for the opinions that would make antifa to wreck his shit and the cops to bust his ass.
And I am sure that when the situation in Austria gets bad enough, he will run away to V4, to hide among the people he would consider 'disgusting' and 'repulsive'.

no one gives a shit about some faggot with a fake ass accent

Because he's an autistic fucking cuckboi

He will inevitably be the Skeptic-Fuhrer in the coming AltRight/Skeptic e-war tho

I've only listened to about 5 minutes of him and his accent broke mid-sentence.

Millennial Woes just did a video where he shits on Kraut and the rest of the skeptic community cucks. It's long though:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII

>Why does Sup Forums hate and fear this Germano-British individual so much?

>fear
hes is a litral larper and a proven hypocryte as by the rage after the storm. controvercy..

Why does this person think he's worth one hour of my time?

he's not forcing you to watch the fucking video

He's one of the best youtubers on the alt-right. No one is forcing you to watch it, swedecuck

Leftist. Ignore all leftists, especially European leftists. Imagine living in Germany, surrounded by leftism, and deciding to make multiple videos criticizing the right.

i don't have to imagine

please help us

I have no love for the guy. But i know you are here that guy from twitter who tried to tattle on Kraut to Sargon on twitter and failed to stir drama.
It was a shit way to "troll" get over it faggot.
You deserved the mocking and shitposting you got.
If you are going to troll Sargon or any other sceptic don't fucking show us up and produce utter fail of trolls.

Because he doxes retards on pol who believe race is real

We don't know you have a problem. Americans still talk about vacationing in Paris.

>Americans still talk about vacationing in Paris.

DON'T DO THAT

>avatarfagging as a kike

One fucking hour long video to make one point. Hitler could've gassed 6 million jews in that time.

You can hardly call what he did doxxing

>doxxxxxxxing

Nobody fears that fat fuck

He's not fat, he's the most influential content producer in the skeptic community.

Hi Kraut
>He's not fat,
You are.
>most influential
You are irrelevant, even fucking Sargon overshadows you by miles.
Literally nobody care about you.

I'm not kraut, I'm just someone who recognizes his importance.

T. Kraut

t. Kraut

>He's not fat
Kek you are joking right?Have you seen the video he did with the other skeptic retards?
He smoked during the video to try to look like a cool guy but in reality he just look like a fat retard

Whole skeptic community is washed up faggots.

stop shilling your channel here

Link? Oh that's right, you don't have a link, because you are just making shit up.

Kek get fucked faggot:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg

Doesn't look fat to me. Just burly.

why do think your post from sweden is worth anything or anybodys time to read it or respond you massive dickhead

also watched woes respond video before hes good for catching up on topics i dont always pay attention to and this skeptic community is the gayest thing i have ever heard of what a bunch of fags so this is the group of dishonest cunts that the some-black-guy jerks with? i new there was a reason i didnt like that nigger,
i would march any day with That-Guy-T in purging commies, pro tip T if you lurking and your talking about growing your profile/brand use your real name or something dont refer to yourself as someone or something that people cant be fucked remembering and just as a letter...... also people might confuse you with that other nigger who is a total loser who no one should bother to remember......

There's another photo of him, he's fat. Deal with it skeptcuck

You are kidding right?
You can see from miles that he is fat

Kek fuck off kraut and tea, youre a fat fuck, lose some weight rather than bitching about some 18 year old you're never gonna fuck

He just looks like he has a sturdy build, like he's broad and masculine, burly. Maybe you guys have a weak build, maybe your limbs look like tiny toothpicks, and that why you mistake manliness for fat.

t. fatty

>Doesn't look fat to me.
Don't bother denying it, you are fat Kraut.
Not morbidly obese, just fat.

oh wow is this the "skeptics" HAHAHA so that grubby looking cunt with the poofter accent is the kraut? wew lads sounds like this cunt is just one long jpeg of >twf no queen nazi bitch gf what a little bitch
also theres that nigger whos name im not gonna bother learning from now on he will be known as >somenigger
also who the queer looking cunt with the nose ring and "shitlord" hat OMG
GOODNIGHT ALTRIGHT !!!!

We don't even know who this retarded faggot is. All I know is he snitched on RageAfterStorm like a little child because he apparently hates free speech and got her fired.

You just projected. And now you know that you fear this retard.

I know right they are such faggots i remember watching one guy debunking all of their shitty arguments but i forgot the name of the video

And kraut is forcing his accent I don't know why but makes him sound like a retard

>skeptic community

Nice trolling.
This one, by chance? youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs

Found the video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs

Yes it is that one

Because he doxes you if he considers you waycist.

Well maybe if they're in the army that could happen soon.

Sargoy of cuckdad is fatter, blacker and has more subs.

these were the kind of losers i used to beat up in school, this is gonna be great and nostalgic.... good times

when Jewtube 1984 kicks in its going to be fun. Alt-right are already fucked anyway with ADL on board. So should let the skeptics feel the pain too

try and hold the cannons for woes sake give em a chance to rape these faggots first..........
but yeh fuk it if we get censored lets wreck it for everyone because no one cares unless it happens to them and that was the same with cerno and gavin being put on a list by the adl THEN they kick and squeal but before then?? nope no defending us.........

I'd fear an. Man who seduces women ove the Internet, invites them to stay with him, then refuses to let them leave and threatens to dump them in the middle of nowhere.

>we all should be free to say whatever we want, even if someone disagrees with it, thats the point of freedom of speech
>WHAT THE FUCK SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING I DONT AGREE WITH
>goes on to get this person fired for her views because apparently his own morals dont count for him
in short, he's a hypocrite. Until he did what he did to rage I did not have a problem with him, on some points i even agreed with him (for example, freedom of speech). But now that he has shown his true nature I wouldnt be sad if he died tomorrow

let see what happens then, but sick of these cucks
they don't even realise it is them who have them most to lose

He tweeted her real name, faggot

Wasn't it only her first name? And he deleted the tweet. Still a shitty, hastened action.

>hate and fear
cas hes a faggy SJW pretending to be a skeptic. He likes to dox people even tho he knows his own mild ideology would land him in jail from Merkels 4th reich.

Who is this and why should I care?

an e-"""celeb""", you should not.

Shame we can't give him a taste of his own medicine as he ran away to Austria. I do wonder if he would have had the balls to do this, if he had stayed behind in Germanitan

Kraut and Tea, a cuck who is essentially fanning the flames of a schism happening on youtube wherein the race realists on the alt-right are going against the "skeptic community" cuckolds who deny the importance of race.

his accent is fake

Why is the alt-lite so fucking cringe?

>let see what happens then
yeh i dont really give a shit, woes did ask to hold the chimp outs....
and your right we have nothing to lose we already have independent websites we can lose all social media tomorrow and be fine but they would cease to exist, and i am also sick of them thats why i want to watch woes and others like him fuck them in the head

>that pic
at least milo is open about hes faggotry i think im at the stage that the image of these "skeptics" fills me with disgust more than a homo jew tweeting about sucking a fat black cock ever could.
also we are gonna meme these retards and turn them into a bigger joke than the "sjw's" ever were...

He is literally "Huhuhu I'm so smart high class aristocrat" larping 24/7.

>Germano-British
You have your answer already. Jokes aside he is sjw-lite and believes he can integrate somalis and pakis into german culture.

The reactionary right and it message has always been the real target for them. They have just done it subversively.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZikJRPglqc

Take that nose ring off.

that is a re-upload of cuck holiday. but yeah he does look like a dirty trampy Antifa fag

Dave is such a faggot.

you should see his wife

who is that? he looks angry and dirty and bitter has he ever been happy without attacking someone else? covered in piercings has nigger hair he looks like some reject from korn music video chewing on needles, also that voice he talks like a fag and his shit is all retarded
oh and yeh i saw the subversion of kekistan a mile away that was used by outside groups aswell to try and take the steam out of the chaos we have been pushing...... KEK is not pleased by this pooftery he will reward us and punish those that do not understand and misuse him
also just mass flagging all their channels sounds like fun even more now i found this drop kick, do they even have websites? does anyone even care about atheism anymore? lol i see us doing a better job than that dumb slut anita could ever dream of doing to them

Jeff Holiday a Sceptic lieutenant of Kraut and Sargons. He reveled in the taking down Rage After the storm and encouraged it

yeh well i guess honestly we all know shills have a heavy presence on youtube posing as muh hardcore 1488'ers which after awhile i have come to just laugh at because its all bullshit and none of it matters but in regards to totally de-platforming people what are you gonna say when it is people who were user that flagged everything? and why play by the rules when leftists dont? they are leftists... and theres nothing KEK loves more than chaos so why not accelerate everything and burn every channel? i really dont care about being fare and nice everyone treats us like shit we got shit loads of websites we are building alternative funding sites with pax people like woes and redice attend political rallys all over Europe and mike even came to oz, who are these grubby hairy unkemp looking weirdos? i never even heard of them when i started paying attention 2 years ago and went straight to ramzpaul/redice and countless podcasts i have never had as much fun as i had reading there shitposts and interesting links about ideology and other topics important to the alt-right, honestly its kinda sad when i see sargon and his reddit tier memes and well old stale pol memes being used, just a picture of sargon in the future will do as the new meme for skeptics in regards to the fedora tipping it leaves me almost as speechless looking at him as it does when i look at a pic of that gay nigger deray doing a black power gesture

Remember when he kidnapped a girl?

what?

He kidnapped some girl. It gets discussed every time there's a thread about him. It was some British girl, stayed with him then couldn't go home for whatever reason and he wouldn't let her leave anyway

Ayyy that's the one.

Nobody wants

Nobody likes

Somebody needs to make a cinematic video about this top 10 anime betrayal by the skeptic community.

I don't know like Julius Cesar or Jon Snow played by Rage, being stabbed to death the (((Skeptic community))) something like that.

>10 anime betrayal by the skeptic community.
The entire movement is disgusting fence sitting enlightened liberal centrist fedora fest.
youtube.com/watch?v=LL3D223bTYE

youtube.com/watch?v=UezOnEjFdmw

And this laughter & shit needs to be edited in

youtube.com/watch?v=kDQmzO6vCQU
I don't know ask Sargon

i use to love this guy, mostly for his freedom of speech value, But now he completely contradicted himself.

What an idiot he lost all of his credibility, and i bet it was just a stupid think that he did for purely emotional reasons.

>muh i am behind enemy lines LARPing
>muh virginity is great
>muh doxxixng
this guy unironically makes me want to vomit

Oh boy, I remember being dick to this girl.
I made her cry because she was being attention-whore and I chimped out because of that.
I hope she's doing okay.

Don't. How can you be so stupid to travel to East Germany and get kidnapped by a fucking cuck?

I remember Kraut flying to London to her as well.
What do you think he did? Made death threats? kek

That guy deserves so much more views.