Wake Up Neo

>Gloria Foster died on September 29, 2001, at age 67. The cause of her death was diabetes. Though she was no longer married, her ex-husband, Clarence Williams III, was the one to announce her death. A memorial was held at Cypress Hills Cemetery in Brooklyn on October 15, 2001.[2] Many of her close friends and actors and actresses who had performed with her came to attend the funeral.
In The Accountant, suiciding your target with diabetes is the best way to not raise any questions.
>In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly.
Agent smith is Yin the darkness and Neo is Yang the light

Both will meet when the prophecy is fulfilled and those who wish to be freed shall be freed while those who wish to live in ignorant bliss shall be sent back to the matrix.

I guess this means I'm about to be suicided because I understand what they were trying to cover up and hated about The Matrix.

Come get me you child fuckers. I'm hiding behind 0 proxies and don't fear suffering or death.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiiIb35CKds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgFwLLCzCC4
youtube.com/watch?v=YKagtugBCjU
youtu.be/n4Arlam70bI
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're like a real life crazy person.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, eventually you will learn that even the stuff you don't understand is just telling about how young your mind is

Remember 1 thing:

Are you saying it's possible we live in a simulation? A simulation created by humans or machines?

Frank, take your meds.

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

I'm pretty sure Keanu is an archangel.

It's a "simulation"

I see the "green code" almost

Not sure if it's humans or machines that created it or who turned it into a prison, but that doesn't matter to me because I have found my purpose.

I feel sorry for my future true love who will likely be taken from me and give me that final ultimate suffering that brings me to the enlightenment I must pursue.

Even if I die, my consciousness or another will simply start again.

This is inevitable.

They cannot stop it.

There is a lot that anons should read in this post

Hes not the only one. Theres thousands of us and everytime they kill 1, 2 more pop up.

Elliot Rogers was one they corrupted and turned into a full demon.

His actions created thousands more Keanus rather than just 2 or 3 more.

For every action there is a reaction and the evil ones trying to imprison humanity/spirit here are trying to break those rules from within the game.

This is not your game and you are not the creator. You knew this and tried anyway. You will get what you have earned and you will understand it.

The human brain holds about two terabytes worth of data. There are super computers used by hospitals that diagnose patients more accurately then any doctor.

Technology doesn't imitate biology in that case.

Good post right here

The technology was designed to exceed the limitations of the human mind on that matter in order to benefit humanity.

You're saying if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it...

Eventually the universe will become very cold and devoid of all living things but it will still exist.

Damn, I was hoping it was an edit, but it isn't I just checked the movie on Netflix. Pause the movie at 18:20 right before agent smith turns the page and it'll show the ID upside down, but it does say 11 Sep 01.

I hate these bastards I really do. Fuck the entire world order and all its inbred cunts.

Whats really gonna bake your noodle is the movie "enemy of the state". One of the "enemy" is born on 9/11.

Pure coincidence.

If the super computer was created by humans (IBM) then it should be considered an extension of the human mind.

>Technology doesn't imitate biology in that case.

Wrong. All technology imitates biology, whether people know it or not. Whatever technology can do, WE can do - but better. For example, we can communicate to people over long distances through telephones (technology) and telepathy (biology). We can fly with planes (technology) and with levitation (biology). And so on. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with.

>it should be considered an extension of the human mind.
Yep. The "deep-learning" neural networks of the current AI boom seem to be arranged in a fashion very much similar to how the brain functions and works.

>hiding behind 10 proxies
>don't fear death

Pick one kek fag

How is mental illness "rogue information"

Aren't several chronic mental illness's genetic? Like your great granpappy was bipolar so your kids might be?

What about Dementia brought on by old age?

Because a human brain and a computer are both basically computers (so to speak), but with the human brain being vastly more advanced than the computer.

>Clarence Williams III

Life wont stop, it will just get more and more enslaved but keep rebounding stronger and stronger chosen ones in greater and greater numbers until the inevitable happens and the choice is brought back

Those who wish to leave this reality should be allowed to leave it and those who wish to stay in it should have their petworld-like utopia

Elaborate with sources

Never looked into that film, good one

During the industrial revolution manufacturers phased out workers in favor for machines.

I challenge you to find a person who can separate chickens more efficiently than machines at Perdue.

>You're saying if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it...

Sound only exists if there is an ear to decode energetic wave-form information into what we call 'sound'. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, then there is neither a tree nor the woods - just energetic wave-form information that hasn't yet been decoded.

>Eventually the universe will become very cold and devoid of all living things but it will still exist.

The universe is itself a living thing. Everything is conscious or, to be more accurate, everything is consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgFwLLCzCC4

Also Obama lied when he said I can keep my Doctor and Plan.

Time is happening all at once, we just percieve past/present/future

free will is a lie, those voices in your head usually arent yours and are rarely trying to help you since they broke into this reality

>Come get me you child fuckers
>flag
HAHAHAHAHA!!
youtube.com/watch?v=YKagtugBCjU

The human brain is extremely inefficient and uses exponential more energy than computers do.

I am Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (i.e. us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will.

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

The human brain can achieve countless things that a computer can't, like recognising a child's face 30 years later (for example). Computers simply cannot do such things.

What constitutes a living thing? Are rocks alive? Is my evening newspaper a living thing?

Nigger i've been here since /news/.

I meant free will is a lie in this reality when your body/mind make it

Good post though

Putting a word to something changes it completely sure but the woods and the tree still exist whether you were in ear shot or not.

When you say decoded you mean interpreted.

Congratulations...

>What constitutes a living thing?

Consciousness.

>Are rocks alive?

Rocks are alive, but not sapient.

>Is my evening newspaper a living thing?

Your evening newspaper is a living thing, but it is not sapient. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

lol rogue information what a faggot

That's just plain wrong. I work in loss prevention and there is facial recognition software that can alert us when someone who has stolen in the past enters one of our locations.

I get a haircut and people I see everyday don't recognize me.

Can I become Pure Consciousness?

>Putting a word to something changes it completely sure but the woods and the tree still exist whether you were in ear shot or not.

How do you know that? Even if you placed a camera in the woods to see the woods without anyone physically being there, you are still decoding energetic wave-form information in the form of the tree and the woods.

>When you say decoded you mean interpreted.

No, I mean decoded. Many organisms would not see the woods and the tree looking like what the woods and the tree look like to us, and that's exactly my point. They are decoding the energetic wave-form information that we decode into the form of the woods and the tree into something else unrecognisable to us.

You can't become what you already are, but you can remember what you already are.

>1 post by this ID

Emoto was not a scientist. I've heard of this before. There was no control, there is no science behind his ideas.

dude the matrix was literally based on a true story, you only escaped level one you are still in the matrix

Poster you're responding to is trying to point to sentience, not mechanical pattern-matching

Paranoid schizophrenia

A rock is not conscious.

Why hasn't there been comeuppance for Waco, the Oklahoma Bombing, and Ruby Ridge? Every single member of the ATF, FBI, and CIA is a traitor to all of mankind.
9/11 happened because nobody did jack shit, and even worse will happen in the near future because nobody does jack shit.

There is shit tons of predictive programming dude there are whole vids about it on YT

That's such a great album.

How do you know? 'Common sense'?

You are here forever.

Hello honeypot

Another organism interprets the tree and woods differently I understand that.

Ok eventually there's a wildfire in these woods and that same tree that fell becomes burned and some of it's carbon enters the atmosphere. That same carbon is absorbed by another plant.

The carbon existed, I never saw the tree, it still existed.

Well you are kinda right. The Matrix is real but it is not a computer simulation. It is the kikes and their secret societies that control all the media, politicians and fake groups like antifa, blm feminism etc. They make them all look independent entities therefore easily manipulating people into thinking they are working for different goals independently when in fact the kikes are manipulating them to work for their goal

There is a karmic price they must pay for their evil deeds, but they erroneously believe that they can 'cheat' karma by warning of us of their evil deeds in highly cryptic ways which in turn makes us sub-consciously manifest their plans into 'reality' - this phenomenon is called 'predictive programming'. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system.

You seem to understand The Matrix Triology and its messages decently well but why are you acting as though it especially applies to your life? Do you think you've achieved gnosis?

I can show you the code if you want and free you from the matrix

>created thousands more Keanu's

God I love this timeline.

The whole of the American people, all of them and not just individuals, should dismantle and destroy the entirety of the federal government. I am not encouraging lone retards, I am encouraging a systematic destruction of an enemy that poses threat to our nation which will never be realized by sitting in your fucking room like a lazy fat jackass.

another one is kurt kobains t shirt also the simpsons one

the juice idi it lmfao

Consciousness is defined by the ability to suffer. Animals suffer, fetuses suffer.

A rock does not suffer.

"whoever". I wrote a book about all of this. I can tell you exactly who they are, what they are doing, how they are doing it and why

I have achieved gnosis

There are many definitions of consciousness. Your definition is only one definition of consciousness.

Do you know what the juice means?

in my mind it means the jews, are you asking or implying something else?

Karma isn't real.

this is dumb
just look at what these autists can do. would be great if we could use our brain properly

lol that is in interesting I like that you may be onto something, but the juice is orange. Orange in Pythagorean numerology equals 33, which the tower were 33 years old when they were destroyed

karma is scientific fact explained by Newton's third law

You cannot prove the non-existence of a thing.

forgot link youtu.be/n4Arlam70bI
he tries to explain how he does it and it shows you how complex our brain is.

interesting, anything else you can add? 33 leads me to the age of jesus at his death, or am I missing something?

>I feel sorry for my future true love who will likely be taken from me

They're going to cut your hands off?

Use a definition of consciousness to explain how you think a rock is a living thing.

Just wanted to pop in and say that OP's a fag and should kill himself.

no you are correct there, which is exactly what the number means. It is all occult symbology there are some goo yt channels that have some good content on it a call for an uprising being one

I wrote a book about it. Won't be out for a few months still but I will give you a copy of the manuscript if you want to email me

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Newton's laws of motion does not prove karma. It's about physics.

I appreciate, but no, thank you, just looking for a sort of short entretaining read/vid

Wait STOP.
Is there more than one John Wick film?
Is there a second?

Yes over here. Everyone should take some too.

The biggest mindfuck is to see Agent Smith as the real good guy. He's trying to keep shit together (civilization) while the Neo & friends are shitskinning everything into oblivion.

Re-watch the movie and root for Agent Smith. White Dude, trying to be professional and holding it altogether. But his world keeps getting infected by invaders and rapefugees like Neo, Morpheus, and others.

The ultimate trick in that movie is that most people rooted for the wrong team. We done fucked up.

>yin must reunite with yang
If that's true, there's a problem

If someone tells a lie you can prove they lied.

If karma is real than why are there bank robbers who have never gotten caught? Karma is a nice idea that's it.

none of that has any hint of correlation at all you stupid fag

Well you are sharp bro and you are onto something in the right direction but let me correct you on a few points.

>There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'

There are actually more realities than two, I could there could really be an infinite number of realities as far as physics is concerned but lets just talk about as far as human consciousnesses is concerned. There is the reality people think they live in taking things for face value and thinking shit is randomly occurring when it is in fact all being manipulated. Those who know who are doing the manipulating and trained to read the signs and symbols live in the real reality. Then there are even levels of those that can read the signs and symbols and their purpose.

>NOT yellow - it's red and green

actually you are wrong here. It is every color but yellow. The reason it look yellow is because that is the color of the light reflecting off of it, since the other colors absorbed the light

>Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

this is 100% true

cool as I said go to this channel then
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA

There is another channel called russianvids. Caveat he believes in flat earth because he is a Christian and he knows all the lies in this world and who are behind them so I can hardly blame him for believing the earth is flat, but I am a scientist and know more than him even about what is going on this world and what those behind everything are doing. Flat earth is an Illuminati psyop to discredit truthers and sew misinformation. But as I said other than that russianvids is an expert on occult symbology predictive programming and numerology

This

Westworld was too cocky really

I am a Buddhist and scientist, you don't understand karma.

yah you can watch it cyro.se