twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love cnn now

wtf I hate jobs now.

i guess i hate trump now?

>trump is unqualified puppet of putin trying to destroy america
>america is getting greater every single day trump's in office

funny how msm is sooooooo far from reality

>putin's puppet as he builds up the military and strengthens NATO

Just wait until Randall Stephenson takes over CNN shortly. I can imagine that there will be changes.

might get better in the short term, but is it really a good thing the media is controlled by an even fewer amount of people?

>DRUMPF IS A PUPPET TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

>Putin's puppet as he sells gas to Poland cutting Russia's market

I read it. It praises him for a little bit, but is mostly a hitpiece on stricter immigration. Baiting the liberals who read CNN to click on it and be outraged, then end up reassured that massive immigration helps the economy

Does not matter.
The owners are about to initiate the great blood sacrifice across the face of a darkened sun.

I'm not sure Trump is the reason for this, and I'd say the same thing if the economy was tanking.

What could he do in a few months to alter the employment situation?... it's cyclical and relies on all sorts of variables.

This must be CNNs way of playing nice, so Trump doesn't have them thrown in jail when their corruption gets fully exposed.

Too much employment is literally bad

money.cnn.com/2017/06/02/news/economy/jobs-full-employment/index.html

breaking news: trump is taking credit for things obama set in motion

Dude obamaleaf lmao

Please post your infographics

Why is Elmo a tranny?

>US government is in a deadlock where it does virtually nothing except some minor, slowly rolled out deregulation from a few agencies
>economy takes off

really makes you think, also studies show that the economy grows faster when congress isn't in session.

They might be trying to tie Trump to the economy suspecting it will soon experience a massive correction.

yeah all those regulations he signed into law, and that obamacare mandate for companies really sent the economy booming

Editor: that headline is too positive! Fix it!

>a bad thing happened this is the current presidents fsult
>a good thing happened that the previous presidents doing
People were saying the same shit with obama and bush and it wasn't an arguement then either

not him obamaleaf always starts off with that gif of the laughing gamer skank

>What could he do in a few months to alter the employment situation?

It doesn't have to be anything concrete he's done, though his order on regulations helps.

Businesses have been beaten down for years by a White House that saw them as alternately a money tree to be harvested and a target to be destroyed. Hiring new workers was a fool's game when you never new what new program or regulation they'd slap on you to punish you for it.

Simple relief at knowing the White House isn't full of people who hate you has naturally resulted in businesses hiring the people they hestitated to hire in recent years. Add to that a certain amount of optimism from hoping that things might even be moving the other way in terms of regulations and taxes.

kek

(((2017)))

so the obama trend continues?

good but is this news?

>US has added more than a million racist jobs since cheeto took office despite losing the popular vote

Better?

It also about what he's promised to do, like tax cuts, deregulation etc. Who knows, the tax cuts could be retroactive for some companies who agree to invest big money

Holy shit I can't believe CNN actually posted this. I would have sworn they got hacked or that was a shoop.

So few people seem to understand this.

>congress isn't doing ANYTHING
>the president isn't doing ANYTHING

GOOD !

If they are "doing things" it is stealing from us or sending our children to die in a war

I hope congress and D.C. Never does anything again

Because of degeneracy

He's planning to lower taxes and businesses are investing knowing that that will happen. Businesses do not wait for changes to the market to happen, they act in advance.

Hitler also created jobs

Hahahaha which one of you lads?

I honestly think the DNC/Liberals are more likely to be Russian puppets considering how well they treat Russian allies like Iran/Pakistan

and Hitler was also a boss

It's pretty obvious that when Obama was in office, businesses refused to hire people in an attempt to make Obama look bad so people wouldn't vote for him and he'd lose to a Republican who would cut regulations and taxes, and generally allow corporations to run amok, raping the pockets of the middle-class and consumers.

Now that "their boy" is in office, they think he's going to open the floodgates once again and let them do whatever they want.

Just a bunch of capitalist swine.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

the left has always aligned with russia & they also aligned with the soviet union before it (((died)))

This is the likely outcome

no link

what about all the companies with 49 people that couldn't hire more people or their business would fail because of the mandate?

nah, you're right. people just didnt like obama cause he was black right? now the ebil capitalist pigs are back in power that want to destroy the land, sea & air we breathe.

you mean that leftists are hypocrites? no way

Elmo is out of the frame of view, you newfag. Thats the new autistic puppet.
youtu.be/dKCdV20zLMs

Thanks user. I figured it would be some bullshit as always

A porra de uma folha

I always love Obama for setting shit in motion for 8 year with nothing to show for, so it would blossom when Trump took office.

He cut a bunch of regulations, scraped TPP and took a stand on illegals. First two measures raised business confidence, the last - forced to hire people legally..

>tfw making the economy better lowers the chances of actual change and is actually bad

Why is Trump doing this

>Trump scores big economic numbers
this is exactly what the russians wanted!

>DRUMPF
Baby talk from a child in tears

>trump has barely been in office
>taking credit for work that obama did
you people are idiots. change doesnt happen this fast. what we are seeing is how obama got us out of the hole that bush left us in

they've removed the tweet (didn't show up in twitter search) and when i entered the cnn.it URL manually it redirected to cnn homepage
fucking kikes

It really correctifies my record.

Lol.
You really believe this.
Shit like this is why Trump won.

if you think CNN US is biased, you should check out their international edition. Currently on there now.

Libtards on suicide watch

>change doesnt happen this fast.

Wrong, the stock market responds to future prospects.

This is literally the stock market saying "Trump seems good for the economy, we're going to invest more because we think it's going to keep going up"

lol has the kike realized he is missing out on shekels now?

Also I ain't clicking around in there nigger, post archived link always

>Crowp Crows to Crowd

Confirmed.

This is all I could find

or people setting up trump for a huge crash

This. Trump does not seem like he will drop new regulations and laws on whole industries. In fact it seems more like this president will remove regulations across the board. He could even possibly lower some taxes.
That makes the whole economy more confident and stay moving.
He won't get blamed for the debt of 17 trillion dollars because the meme is stuck to Obama. If he can not add 9 trillion in debt or double the debt, no one will care. Obama did this and it's sort of his economic legacy. Slow growth, high spending, large debt. And black.