Feeling worried yet?

Just a matter of time. Mueller is going to find something illegal in Trump or Trump Associates financial dealings with regard to his business.

99.98 percent indictment rate motherfucker. Unless you think Trump will be the 0.02 percent, then he's gonna be impeached.

Hopefully his removal from office won't do too much damage for the Republican Party and they can recoup quickly with Mike Pence at the helm. That could only happen if Trump is removed before he is halfway through his presidency (So Pence can get some legislation done in the following 2 years)
Here's hoping that Mueller will work fast and get this shit over with so we can start to heal the party.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002
nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html
archive.is/2d8EU
thehill.com/homenews/house/341527-bill-allocates-16-billion-for-trumps-border-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep on dreaming

A grand jury can investigate whatever it likes.

>feeling worried?
no

Also, love how broad you goalposts are now. The Left really are just abusive totalitarians, arent they? No evidence to back up your original claims, so you're happy with a never ending investigation that would turn over anything, no matter how unrelated, so you can feel like your creation and support of the American STASI was all worth it.

T.Lindsey "cuckold king" Graham

How does your wife's used vag taste

It's not a dream. This is reality. Wake up motherfucker.

The bells have tolled for Donald.
He had a good run but he was embarrassing the Republican party with his ineptitude.

Have fun shill

Wikileaks hasn't been right in a year. They've become CNN-tier

How quickly we forget that the Republicans virtually did the same thing to Bill Clinton.

This is just karma biting you in your behind.

There is a very old lawyer saying
" you can get a ham sandwich indicted if you want"
Wikileaks is also assuming the indictment will be against someone in the current administration

>Assuming the grand jury is for Trump or his team and not the DNC.

What that statistic fails to show is that prosecutors who are not acting politically will not bother wasting time or career capital with grand juries if they don't think they have a case.

Remember Ferguson? That grand jury was a political move, and it rightly refused to move forward with an indictment.

How do you know it won't be?
Mueller has free reign. Pretty sure he will focus most on the people in the administration.

Except for, you know, all they physical evidence and testimonies that proved his disgusting behavior to be 100% fact, and also proved that he lied about it under oath, so he was impeached.

Go ramble about presidential behavior back in your corner.

Keep the dream alive, right?

What kind of shill bullshit is this?

Its a grand jury fuckwit not a criminal trial.

kys.

No. Nothing will happen and you dumb leftists will look like morons again.

Except it was petty.
So what he got a blowjob in the oval office and lied about it under oath.

Jeff Sessions lied under oath too. James Clapper the former head of the CIA lied under Oath. A lot of people lied under oath.

The Republicans just wanted to kneecap the Bill Clinton Administation which is why they impeached. Now Trump is getting the same treatment.

Trump WILL be impeached
The deep state WILL regain full control
Hillary WILL be your empress

>Jeff Sessions lied under oath too. James Clapper the former head of the CIA lied under Oath. A lot of people lied under oath.
There we go.
Couldn't even keep the troll up for 50 posts?

Oh really?
Then what's this then?

>Just a matter of time.

SJW's Always Project. They're a bunch of perverted criminals who do whatever they can get away with, so they assume everyone else is too. They can't imagine that a man could have been wealthy and influential *without* selling state secrets or molesting kids, because they know that's what they'd do in his shoes.

His name was Seth Rich. Russia deal is horse shit and Seymour Hersch knows it. We are aware of the deep state and it's dealings and know that Imran has likely links to the Muslim brotherhood as well as huma. Hillary's bunch operated a pay to play server outside of the normal network to illegally exploit the shortcomings of her party to blackmail then and offered buy in. Quite likely the entry price for the top national jobs is setup in some sort of gate keeper "game" involving pedophilia in which podesta is likely the handler for the DNC side.

Also, the deep state created ISIS.

When have I seen odds like this before? Hmmm.

>but it was petty
Sounds like you're moving the goalposts there, sport

>Jeff Sessions lied under oath too
Prove it. Find me the facts.

>Also, love how broad you goalposts are now.
You really don't understand what an investigation is, do you?

Not trolling.
I supported Bill Clinton. He got more Republican legislation done than actual Republicans.

I'm not an idiot who's just a mindless supporter of either parties. I actually think for myself based on deep reasoning and critical thinking which you properly are not capable of.

Statisticians also said there was less than 2% chance of Trump winning the presidency. Somebuddy ought to put those statisticians back to school.

>yfw he indicts Obama

Honestly i think its safe to say we can but the Mueller is really working on behalf of Trump meme to rest. There has just been no evidence of that aside from an user claiming to be from the white house. Getting your hopes on a Larp with no real proof is a recipe for disaster.

boy look at all this winning it really is tiring

Except this isn't some prediction. This is based on past indictments. There is no reason to doubt the chances in this case.

>not knowing what indictment from a grand jury means.

>not knowing what impeachment means.

Yeah. But only in the bizarro world where the wall has been built and Trump talks at college level instead of elementary school.

458D YAHTZEE bro

that the names haven't been announced and no subpoenas have yet been issued is a good indication that this *partial leak* was intentional to get people to jump to conclusions.

the air is electric in your office this morning, i'm sure.

You dont understand what scope is, do you?

On his birthday today lmao

>Whelp we decided to stop the investigation because it's not illegal if it happened in the past
Think treason has a statute of limitations on it?

indictment is just bringing a charge against someone, doesn't indicate guilt - that's what the court decides. edumacate yourselfs

You're probably too underage to know this, but Bill Clinton who is a Democrat is the current reigning champ of having been last impeached by Congress. Not successfully, but certainly on the history books for list of presidents with an impeachment record.

Here's what will go down

>If Don Jr is indicted
Pardoned

>If Manafort or Kushner is indicted
Pardoned

>If nobody is indicted
Nothing

That's almost literally admitting guilt.

this reminds me of something...

no if they had anything they would have used it long ago now it's just getting a bit pathetic are you faggots going to try keep this up for 7 more years?

We can safely assume Mueller is the one that is leaking. So who knows, maybe he is waiting until he has built a more solid case. No one really knows at this point but given what we know, its not looking good.

When are you guys going to have a civil war already?

Fuck Republicans.

>OP confirms he's retarded

Ouch. You're gearing up for another round of disappointment.
Your blatant lack of knowledge on the matter an how the system works is obvious through the things you talk about.

>Almost
>Literally
Are you retarded?

>This is based on past indictments. There is no reason to doubt the chances in this case.

increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

Hold on, I thought James Comey's testimony was the one that was gonna impeach Trump months ago. What happened?

increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man
increasingly nervous man

Oh OK.

Democuck retard spotted. You cannot fool people

>I'm not an idiot
Oh sweetie...

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html

u mad?

This is a serious question:

what would Trump be impeached for? What did he do? I honestly don't get it.

From OP since you can read apparently

>Mueller is going to find something illegal in Trump or Trump Associates financial dealings with regard to his business.

Where does that lie in the scope of a treason investigation in regards to Russia? OP is stating that they're convening this jury to investigate him with the purpose of finding ANYTHING illegal, no matter the relevance.

Archive
archive.is/2d8EU

Leafs haven't reached maximum butthurt enough yet.

Let me ask you people something. Who cares if Trump is impeached and Mike Pence becomes President.

You essentially get the same agendas and policy goals but without all the chaos and incompetence. So why even push back against it. Once Democrats successfully gets Trump impeached, they have nothing left to fight back with.

They still lose.

Yes because getting a hummer in the oval office from someone who isn't your wife and the first lady, is presidential behavior and something that needed a special counsel to investigate Clinton's entire life and finances and every conversation he ever had. You're a fucking retard, and as soon as we get the green light we are coming for you and everyone like you.

>Hillary has a 99% chance of winning
I'll take the odds again.

>2017
>still calling yourself a "free thinker"
Alex Jones is mainstream now bro, you just sound like a faggot.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

I always hear "Trump will get impeached, this time for real" blablabla - but FOR WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO?

>99.98 percent indictment rate motherfucker
Aww so cute

So their plan is to drum up a fake controversy, then hope Trump breaks the law during the investigation? How did that work out for Clinton? Also bringing Trump into court is literally throwing Brer Rabbit into the briar patch. Trump has lived in court for the last thirty years.

never right wing retards are too busy fucking their sisters to actually do anything and if they did we'd put them down fast because there's way more of us than there will ever be of them

The Republican party embarrasses themselves when they go against all of their principle platforms because "MUH DRUMPF MUH RUSSIA"

doing treason and money laundering

>Where does that lie in the scope of a treason investigation in regards to Russia?
How can you not understand that they are looking through the financial dealings to see if there had been any undisclosed dealings with Russia. That's the whole point of this entire thing. Do you really not get that?

EXACTLY

Trump lost the moment Mueller was appointed and given free reign. Which ironically caused by Trump firing Comey in such an awful way.

The only way Trump can get away with this unscathed is if he has never done anything illegal at all in his business dealing which lets be real here is very very unlikely.

His real name is Drumpf and he was born in Nazi Germany so he's not eligible to hold the office.

Treason? When? How? Liberals like to spew those words, but I still don't know how he committed treason?!

What were the odds of trump willing the election again? Oh that suuuuucks.

im waiting
and thats all im doing
your jacking yourself off
and braggging about it online

whoevers involved, i dont give a fuck about any one of them

its just bullshit we gotta hear what dumb ass shit you worry about online cause for some odd reason your thinking this is normal or fucking sane even..

someone has encouraged this godamn retarded behavoiur

and im not on any shill/puppet side

He did the most heinous thing yet, even Hitler would vomit at the sight at what he has done. What did he do you ask? 2...scoops...of...ice....cream

>truly not understanding that extremely rare events occur extremely rarely
Because 1,000 year floods and fires occur every single year, right?

>nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.html

I'll believe it when I see it. There's no money allocated for it yet, so it's not going to happen.

How can you not understand that I was replying to the OP, who made the statement that spread the goalposts like the red sea? Did he mention Russia? Or did he say they'd not stop until SOMETHING illegal was found?

Maybe you should not chime in to a conversation without understanding the context, guy

He doesn't need to have committed treason to be impeached.

If Trump had done something illegal in the past with regards to his business dealings, then its over. He will be impeached based on that.

That's why appointing a Special Prosecutor was not a good thing for Trump. He knows this, which is why he is lashing out at Sessions and blames him for what's going to happen in the future.

Nah. They win. Because unlike Republicans, they can't stomach to have a clown as President and being embarrassed in front of the world.

Republicans are truly spineless.

I guess it really doesn't matter now, does it? Keep making good life decisions.

So in the US there are something like 30k laws that apply to you at any given time between federal, state and county laws. Many are contradictory (the only way to not break one is to break another). This setup that evolved organically has the side effect of making it so if they want to arrest you for something, they can. Realistically Trump has broken no major laws, but if given free reign to investigate his past, they'll find a traffic ticket or something stupid from 30 years ago and bring that up. Once they show that he's a law breaker they can claim he's not fit to serve and call for impeachment. This is where they'll fail, because this is basically what the republicans did in the 90s to Clinton. They'll make fools of themselves calling for impeachment for nothing and he'll come out looking stronger, just like Clinton.

Guilty until proven innocent, essentially.
I guarantee if they went through any Americans' life with a fine-toothed comb like this they'd find multiple violations of the millions of shitty laws we have at a federal level. This is dumb.

Good larp. Lefties have noguns

He didn't, they are literally the most delusional people on the planet
the worst you could argue about Trump is that he is incompetent and crude, but a traitor? I just don't see it in any way shape or form leading to impeachment, if there is an impeachment it will come from some totally unrelated thing probably dealing with his finances

ohooo ohohohohoh
retarde made up topics by you
fuck off nigger

How was this "extremely rare"? in your opinion?

I pegged Trump as the future POTUS in Aug of 15. Rarity has nothing to do with it.

Ok. Thanks for the answers.

>If Trump had done something illegal in the past with regards to his business dealings, then its over. He will be impeached based on that.

That's not how impeachment works.
They don't put your previous life on trial.

I genuinely think that Trump should stay in office to keep wrecking the GOP, but I don't know if that will happen.

>literally the most delusional people on the planet
Tell me how many people were in Trump's inauguration again?

This thread is cancer. Congrats for the trolling though, OP

>you know thatsw right i probbaly dont give a shit

>Treason? When? How?
He beat Hillary, that's how according to libtards

Yeah, that's what I figured. Too bad Sup Forums is infested with them since the election...

Nice cop-out, mentally deficient gayboy

In their minds, defeating the deep state media machine is tantamount to treason. Against the zog? Who knows.

>
thehill.com/homenews/house/341527-bill-allocates-16-billion-for-trumps-border-wall

anything else? I could go lay a brick down and take a photo? TBQH this is one of DJT easier campaign promises to keep, locking up HRC is going to be like grabbing lubed up eel

Ah, well, if you predicted it and it came true then everything you predict must come true. Right?

99% means there's a 1% chance of something happening. Can you grasp the concept of 1% being different than 0%? I don't know how to get any more simple here.

TWO SCOOPS?