My 5-year old niece is allowed to watch 15 minutes of videos every day...

My 5-year old niece is allowed to watch 15 minutes of videos every day. She watches animated fairytales on youtube and other children's shows. Whenever the video she was allowed to watch is over, she just blankly stares at the screen for another 2 minutes, even though there is nothing happening. She constantly screams and starts crying because she wants to watch more. She comes to me and lies that she hasn't watched anything this day or that her mother allowed her to watch another 15 minutes. One time I set an alarm and she promised that she would turn the video off when the alarm goes off and stop watching for the day. She just kept on watching while the alarm was ringing right next to her for at least 10 minutes.

This is really creepy. I'm starting to believe that electronic media consumption is far more damaging than people believe. Also there is no proper way to deal with this. You can't constantly supervise children and their media consumption, it's just not practically possible. On the other hand you can't deny them all media, without turning them into outsider weirdos.

A jew complaining about the media

no species capable of creating advanced tech is advanced enough itself to be able to handle it
this is the great filter
we all gonna die soon
:

Get her checked for epilepsy. Dead serious.

Big if true

Companies are literally designed to hypnotise you into spending more time in front of the computer nowadays.
They have so much data paired with psychological research on the subjects they can fine tune it so well, that they suck hours of screen time from you and you dont even realise it.

Youtube is the same, the algorithm learns more and more about you. Recommends new videos suited for you. The thumbnails are click bait, the titles are click bait

And its only going to get worse

that would be autism mate

or just general mental illness caused by Jewish inbreeding

I think so too. This also explains why there are no ayy lmaos visiting us

>Allowing your 5 year old news to watch jewtube at all
Give her a nintendo for entertainment or something

>This is really creepy. I'm starting to believe that electronic media consumption is far more damaging than people believe

No shit. Think of the people that control TV as modern day sorcerers. They use TV like magic to bind the minds of young people and trap them in a world of illusion. Once people are stuck consuming the reality of TV they ignore the real world and this allows those in the know to accomplish their dark goals without resistance.

As a jew you already know this. Why don't you stop watching the idiot box and find Christ and beg his forgiveness for killing Jesus.

The saddest part in some way is that there is no cabal of ebil jew sorcerers who conspire to hypnotise you like that just out of the badness of their hearts. The Companies are also pawns of natural competition game.
No. Just because we are able to say that, there is a chance.

Should be 0 minutes a day.
Give her some dolls or books to play with or teach her an instrument, something that actively stimulates her mind instead of passively.

> there is no cabal of ebil jew sorcerers who conspire to hypnotise you
>The Companies are also pawns of natural competition game.
The difference?

>Even jewish children are lying swindlers
There's something wrong with you people

>letting her watch youtube videos at age 5
>not curating a fine collection of cinema and television and letting her watch one a day instead
you're practically begging for her to watch and enjoy Spiderman and Elsa get pregnant poopy prank 4
it doesn't matter if a kid is an "outsider weirdo" at age 5, and your fear of her becoming one is what's going to make her into a braindead normie.

>On the other hand you can't deny them all media
what about just no youtube dipshit?

Learn to properly parent your child. Make sure she understands that this level of disobedience is unacceptable and punish her for it. Its not the computer, its you.

>This is really creepy. I'm starting to believe that electronic media consumption is far more damaging than people believe.

look at the boomers, the first television generation

it's quite simple my jew:
1.)No TV, No JewTube
2.)Create an archive of media you approve - series/movies you liked as a kid and don't feel it damaged you too much.
3.)anything new, you have to review it yourself

my kids watch mostly politically incorrect(by todays standards) series from communism era and I'm happy for them.

it's stunning realization that there is less political agenda in stuff for kids produced in our communism past then it's now.

There are no exciting alternatives for her if youtube is the highlight of her day.

what did kids in Israel do for fun before they had smart phones?

>On the other hand you can't deny them all media, without turning them into outsider weirdos.

But it is actually the media that turns them into weirdos.

Spinning dreidels, counting pennies. Tickle games with Rabbi Schmulowitz, I really don't know.

Dude, you have a full developped mind and your kid does not. Raising children is basically trick them out of bad habits and manipulating them into good habits that help them develop a strong self.

Trick her into preferring activities like drawing, reading books, playing with toys or outdoors.

>not raising your child in a plywood shack in the mountains with no electricity or running water
it's like you want them to be degenerate

Pretty much this.
You can say the same thing about video games by the way, games like MOBA or MMORPG are tailored to hook you for hours.

Also kids should be forbidden to use internet without parent supervision until at least 13, I know that is what I will do with my kids.

This, she sounds dumb.

let them use computers without internet, so they can tinker with plain local-only apps and learn to code if they want to

Light a New Testament on fire, have her watch, then record your observations.

You're probably a shitty dad who is incapable of keeping his kids entertained, that's all.

>implying it was any different when your parents gave you "1 hour of tv" and you tried to stretch it out to an hour and a half

>On the other hand you can't deny them all media, without turning them into outsider weirdos.
Bullshit you can't. Get the Electric Jew out of your house you cuck.

ok this is mandatory: cancel all of her consumption, get her into the nature and make her start doing chores and other works around the house, also buy her a doll and a pram and let her play outside in this day and age it is very important that we take proper care of our childeren so they dont grow up to be imbeciles

If she's 5 she should be working through college algebra by now, working on a second language and be at least 1400 uscf/fide rated chess player. I don't know why expectations are so low.

electromagnetic waves n sheeit. if alex jones wasn't controlled opposition he'd be talking about it.

t. magnet engineer

I read that supposedly the biggest draw to youtube for young children/toddlers is the feeling of power they get from being in control of a choice which gives them pleasure. Power is not a feeling theyre used to, and all their growth instincts center around gaining power and autonomy.

So is the answer to substitute them more choices and power somewhere else?

This.

>Kids never wanted to watch more TV
>Kids never wanted to play outside for longer than you said
>Kids never wanted to hang out with their friends for more than the allotted time
>This is new behavior and the Jews are at fault
Discipline your wife's daughter, faggot.

Your niece has no willpower. Most likely shitty genes, considering you've found your way to this dump. Before you spiral into denial google stanford marshmallow experiment and read up. Some people are more susceptible to immediate gratification, such as internet, tv, games, drugs. You can offset this with discipline, but I wouldn't bet on it. She's a lost cause, and her best bet is to become a gold digger.

Honestly this.

My son had infantile seizures and he used to blankly stare at the tv and his hands. They're much less frequent now that he's getting older, but occasionally he'll go into a blank stare and shake his head. It's scary, but the doctors think he'll outgrow it.

>Also kids should be forbidden to use internet without parent supervision until at least 13
It's funny how a it took a generation raising themselves on the internet to see that kids being on the internet is horribly damaging and to be avoided at all costs. Our parent's generation don't really understand and kids raised on it right now don't know, but we do.

What do you think you look like when you're on your phone? Same thing.

obviously this OP

especially if she doesn't remember actually watching anything, or if she doesn't remember staring at a blank screen for 2 minutes.

She's probably possessed by a demon you should get a priest, oh wait, your fucked

I'm convinced that YouTube causes autism. My mom's friend's son came to visit for a month. He's 8 years old and all he does is watch autistic mine craft lets plays and other retarded youtubers. The child is fat and has developed clear autistic tendencies and seems to be emulating the retarded screaming and antics of said youtubers. The boy is not being properly socialized.

Playing Screw the Goy ?

>it's just not practically possible
it is and you're a shit parent/family member if you think this. Ultimately your niece is "vulnerable" to media in the same way that indians are prone to alcoholism, or some people get addicted to MMOs. Meanwhile I rarely drink and can log of of WoW to get sleep for work. I guess you're just inferior, jew

You know she's probably watching those creepy elsagate videos, right?

Youtube is TV's crack cocaine

Make her spend more time playing with other children, at the age of 5 she shouldn't be programmed to prefer watching videos more than social interactions.
I don't agree that she will be a weirdo if she consumes no video at all at this age.
The opposite is true, the more time she spends playing with other children the more normal she will likely become.

LOL, Rabbi Schmulowitz

gee I wonder who could be...

You should play her some of those hilarious Elsa vs. Spider-Man poop videos. They're great :)

giving her 15 minutes of videosa day is like letting your son jerk off for five seconds.
no wonder she hates you.

Give her something else to do. Don't just deny this or that. What are you giving her as an alternative?

the domestication of human beings is very real

>KILL JEWISH CHILDREN
>I
>L
>L
>
>J
>E
>W
>I
>S
>H
>
>C
>H
>I
>L
>D
>R
>E
>N

The solution is to live off the grid btw

There was an occultist and a PHD, I forget her name but John Micheal Greer used to mention her a lot, who pointed out that reneissance black magic and advertisement are the same thing.

You know the stuff they show you is not real, they know you know it's not real, yet it changes your conciousness.

I was the same way as a kid with videogames. It's because she is having fucking fun and doesnt want to stop having fun. You really expect a child to stop a activity they enjoy like that? you are going to have to do actual parenting and not just expect your child to parent themself and understand the drawbacks of doing their fun activity.

god damn shitty parents posting on here thinking normal parenting situations are some vast conspiracy, god damn man.

No, we can create restrictions and ways around it.

This is what we did for fucking millenia with marriage, religion, fasting etc.

I'm not saying its a given, we may wipe our selves out. But we might create systems or AI (that is also contained enough not to take over and destroy us all) that allows us to thrive.

Still a big if though.