Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed? Cops should be the only people who can detain people.

And how is he allowed to do that to a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQZ63b6HA9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest#Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

citizen's arrest is legal in the united states afaik

yeah see
>In the United States a private person may arrest another, without a warrant, for a crime occurring in their presence.

If he isn't a licensed security guard, that's assault and false imprisonment.

If he is, then it's allowed.

For what it's worth, he most likely was fired for this.

what's with poltards and their ignorance of laws? are you all underage?

It's funny because I remember that video someone else posted with some loss prevention kids tackling some shoplifter and literally everyone was freaking out and shit. My guess is everyone was afraid to cry sexism and shit around a nigger

It's illegal to do anything in Australia when faced with a criminal.

They can literally claim damages if they get injured in your property when robbing you.

>some loss prevention kids tackling some shoplifter

this is both illegal and against the corporate policy of every retail company in existence

most people are retards who have no clue about the laws of their country, this thread should prove as an example

>that pathetic nigger.

Look, fella, I've worked retail and they tell you you're not allowed the get physical with thieves.
They will fire you for this.

Based as fuck. That's why I don't consider blacks "inferior". They're different, sure, maybe less intelligent, sure, but they are not generally inferior. What you think how many white cucks would have done what he did? Maybe one out of 50. Blacks have a less developed amygdala and a limbic system that just works entirely different. They don't feel bad for fucking everything and that's great (for them, duh).

That we're a guilt culture and feel bad about everything is the reason the white race is done for.

Whore got what she deserved.

>there is a difference between cops and other people besides the costume

wrong.

A private person may arrest another:

For a public offense committed or attempted in his/her presence.
When the person arrested has committed a felony, although not in his or her presence.
When a felony has been in fact committed, and he or she has reasonable cause for believing the person arrested to have committed it.

your mom can tell you that you're not allowed to arrest thieves, according to laws you still are

All that wont keep your job.
How are you not getting that?

>Shopkeeper's privilege is a common law recognized in some parts of the United States under which a shopkeeper is allowed to detain a suspected shoplifter on store property for a reasonable period of time, so long as the shopkeeper has cause to believe that the person detained in fact committed, or attempted to commit, theft of store property.

He can do this with immunity as long as she actually did shoplift. Police get immunity for arresting people even if no crime was committed.

Oh I'm not saying the nigger didn't do the right thing, just saying how hypocritical faggot libcucks are

because it's completely irrelevant to the argument you massive retard
next time you'll tell me that you can't eat chips or your mom will throw you out of your hourse? who gives a shit you autist
op's complaint was
>Why is this allowed? Cops should be the only people who can detain people.
which is wrong, citizen's arrest is legal, now fuck off

Citizen arrest, bich.
Furthermore, that black guy showed a lot of restraint and handled the situation very well, even though that junkie was clearly assaulting him, throwing fake accusations around, acting all smug "yeah I can shoplift and I'll accuse you of fake bullshit to get you to jail" and screaming, acting like crazy, pretending to be a victim, trying to flee the scene, etc.
That woman is fucking white trash, no better than any hood rat, and you know it.
I've been working in private security for 5 years in the French equivalent of Detroit, I've seen my share of shit, including white people acting in unresponsible ways. Nonetheless, that kind of shit never happened to me, and I don't think I could have had the same restraint as him. I would have probably thrown her to the ground and held her in a amrlock the whole time until the police arrives as soon as she starts getting physical.

there are obviously plenty of legal differences, but still crime prevention is the duty of every citizen and it has been that way since the start of civilisation

Woops, my hand fell on your pocket knife as I was attempting to borrow some of coloured paper monopoly notes.

You're going to jail for this you violent, sexist, transphobic, antisemite LITERALLY Adolf Hitler GOY!

A person who wasn't shoplifting would have no problem giving up their bag for search, instead of escalating to that level.

She was trying extremely hard to get away with the evidence of her crime.

Even if that man is fired, he did the right thing. Criminals have no place in our society.

When people say there's a difference between niggers and black people, this is who they're talking about. If he was fired I'd donate money to him and call their offices to demand his job back.

White trash, well handled by the black guy. Should have taken her down a lot harder after she started kicking.

He is a security guard. She stole from the store, he held her there until the police arrived. He's just doing his job.

can you sauce that whoe with the skimpy outfit, my lesser austrian brother

Why are anglos such faggots. Here you'd be allowed to "arrest" him and wait for police to come.

The woman is the nigger here. The black dude is just protecting his business and she initiated him getting physical by assaulting him.

I agree with you.
I have no clue why OP is such a faggot.

Only for felonies.

No it's not you dumb fuck, I can totally hip toss a mother fucker if they resist arrest.

>For a public offense committed or attempted in his/her presence.
no

>the nigger
I'm the most racist nazi you'll ever meet, but you're acting like a liberal. You can't demand that black people behave like civilized humans, then insult them when they do. His behavior should be lauded and he should be shown respect. The world would be a different (and better) place if all black people were like this. We should encourage it.

woman NEED to geth their 'spacial treatment', otherwise they dont learn.

actually he should have beaten the shit out of her. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Cop should learn some lessons in Judo !

why he evennis so patient with that scum ?

The #PARASITEGENDER needs to be treated harshley, because those underevolved scumcreatures are completely unable to learn.

in that regard islam is right when it comes to women : they should and NEED to be beaten, to learn howto behave ( because otherwise they wont )

He was not hard enough on that bitch.

>Licensed security guard
Security guards don't have special privileges, you can do exactly what they do.

>Cops should be the only people who can detain people.
fuck you nigger

Why are you supporting a crack addict criminal theif? Thieves should have their hands and legs chopped off, she got off easy.

>Woman thinking they can do whatever they want
Considering the video started after they've been arguing he most likely just asked to give the $10 item back and fuck off and she made a scene

lmao

Wrong. All thieves need to be detained by any means necessary and ideally beaten and teached a lesson..

Ackshually:

For example, imagine a suspect has been seen on surveillance video vandalizing a building to the extent that the arrestor believes the damage amounts to a felony. If he finds the suspect and makes the arrest but it later turns out that it was misdemeanor damage, the arrestor is liable for false arrest because a felony had not, in fact, been committed.

Because most states have codified their arrest laws, there are many variations. For example, in Pennsylvania, the courts have ruled that a citizen cannot make an arrest for a "summary offense".[7] In North Carolina, there is no de jure "citizens' arrest". Although it is essentially the same, North Carolina law refers to it as a "detention".[8]

Other states seem to allow arrests only in cases of felonies but court decisions have ruled more broadly. For example in Virginia, the statute appears to only permit warrantless arrests by officers listed in the Code.[9] However Virginia courts have upheld warrantless arrests by citizens for misdemeanors.[10]
Use of force

In general, a private person is justified in using non-deadly force upon another if they reasonably believe that: (1) such other person is committing a felony, or a misdemeanor amounting to a breach of the peace; and (2) the force used is necessary to prevent further commission of the offense and to apprehend the offender. The force must be reasonable under the circumstances to restrain the individual arrested. This includes the nature of the offense and the amount of force required to overcome resistance.[11][12]

Hes supposed to go to jail. Shoplifting isnt a felony, it isnt a danger to the peace, and the amount of force used to detain that (woman) was far beyond necessary. Its a candybar, he should be lynched, citizens lynching.

>A person who wasn't shoplifting would have no problem giving up their bag for search
>"Well boy, if you ain't got nothin' to hide, then you ain't got nothin' to worry about!"
>"Y-y-yes officer... You can search my vehicle, bags, and anus"
Cuck

>He was not hard enough on that bitch.

he did it good. its not the fucking GTA shit here.

>you can do exactly what they do.

in USA he can literally beat her to death for fun and giggles on camera.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

The squeaky sneakers making me kek for some reason.

She probably accused him of attempted rape afterwards and told everyone she knows. As they do.

it's 100% legal but no company would allow it on account of the company being responsible if some gets hurt on the property

>can you sauce that whoe with the skimpy outfit, my lesser austrian brother
It's a literal whore on chaturbate. Don't know the name but usually online. Not now, though.

women eed to have beaten sense into them, imho.

in regards to women ( and ONLY in that regards ) islam is spot on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest#Ireland

White women have become niggers.

This is old news desu

shoplifting is the breach of the peace though you leafcuck

I'd love to pump and dump that slut.

I guess you don't go through airports, or go into stadiums during huge events either.

ACKSHUALLY

This also makes it an illegal arrest, which means its equal to an assault and battery, which means the woman was entitled to use force associated with fending off an assault and battery in response. That means she could have taken a knife out, stuck it in his leg, and bolted off.. even his gut, anything to get away. The Supreme court has ruled in the US that you can go as far as taking cops lives to get away from an illegal arrest, and if its ruled you werent justified in killing him, you only get manslaughter.

I just saw you fucking doing it. That's probable cause, you don't get to resist.

The cameras can confirm.

>Cuck
Antifa detected.

That's what they do when they're free. They give into every temptation and become used whores with no brain.

Shoplifting is not a breach of the peace, a breach of the peace would be what the nigger did to her afterwards. If her stealing had a chance of causing other people to steal because no one was watching the cash, thatd be different. Illegal arrest, self defense was justified with a weapon.

nope
>steal shit
>get called out
>cause a scene
>hurrhurr it's not a breach of peace because I'm an autistic leafcuck whose country should be nuked

>The Supreme court has ruled in the US that you can go as far as taking cops lives to get away from an illegal arrest, and if its ruled you werent justified in killing him, you only get manslaughter.

Under the law, sure.

In practice you will get shot as soon as you even sneeze on a US police officer before you will go to trial for it.

Not only are you a dumb fuck but you are wrong. He was using open handed tactics which is allowed if the suspect has resisted arrest as now not only has she commuted theft under 5000 but also fleeing lawful arrest (last part is a bit touch and go depending on the judge.) also assault if he really wants to push it. The guy showed less amount of force given to him and just because of his skin colour you want him hanged.

t. someone who has worked in loss prevention

>Shoplifting IS a breach of the peace,
because stealing
means removing someone's lifetime and lifeenergy invested/sacrificed ( which it took to prodice something )

stealing is on par with direct assault.

( i understand tho, that a neurotypical, intellectially retarded leftie can never understand that ( not at least because a leftist doest not understand what 'work' means in the first place))

>post by this ID

lmao why the fuck do women even attempt to hit men

They watch too much television. They think all women can actually do the badass shit that female protagonists in action movies do when confronted by a man.
Neeeeeeeeeeeeewp.

It should be your right as a citizen to apprehend and detain people who steals from your shop... I don't see the problem?