Turn of goodle tracking

>turn of goodle tracking
>wait a few days
>recive a txt from 5 digit nr
>dosent exist

So as they pinged my location using naughty methods. Should i do something back?

Give me ideas for fucking with the secret police.

We're going to need more of a background or a fleshing out of your story m8.

i was the Norwegian behind the podesta threads some months back.

>podesta coming to Norway
>wat to do etc

That and more fun stuff all over. Local coppers got some new toys last year.

Realised a while back i was most likely under surveliance. Wanted to see what happend when i turned off all my tracking apps etc.

Got a silent txt. So im guessing the faggots are woundering where i am at.

Think it's a Stingray?

Holy shit. Are you gonna leave the tracking off and see whay they do next?

>Turn off Jewgle tracking
Protip: they're still tracking you. Now they're just saying they're not.

hey i remember you
stay safe
9 days to go right?

Hey youre still alive. Stay that way please I'm sure your story is interesting and I'd like to hear it one day.

Possibly. Think so

Not sure if i have the smarts to do that.

Something like that yeah. Program is still hard to get a hold off. Every single intelligence officer in this country will be working on that event.

Im pretty sure if i even leave for Arendal i will be arrested before i get out of my apartment.

Plan is already in shambles. I have left info in some places so i think others have taken up the cause.

I might still go for it personally. If i trust my opsec enough

>turning off google tracking actually turns off tracking

It turns off potential tracking abilites for my goverment.

The nsa wouldent share those backdoors with any foreign goverment.

>download app to find nearby restaurants
>don't use it for months
>other day open it
>see history tab
>see this
>wtf is this tracking shit

Forgot pic

>It turns off potential tracking abilites for my goverment.
:))

Tracking on what? Your phone? Couldn't you leave it behind? If you need to prevent tracking while having it on you, you could wrap it in aluminum foil and create a faraday cage.

more info pls

>whole foods
Ok bud
>>>/r3ddit/

Theres a million ways target my data.

I litteraly have to leave my apartment and use a tails setup to send messages around when i want it to be secure.

I dont have the smarts to read up on every available weakness. I shouldve taken opsec alot more seriously.

They know about my tails setup but they certinaly dont know where and how i use it. Never connected it to a network they can track.

Stay safe Norwegian bro!

what are you even supposed to be doing in the first place?

t broke boi who can't buy the best

The girls there give you their numbers if you smooth.

Definitely not poor, I just go to a farmers market rather than a cabal of fags. And I'm married so getting numbers means nothing to me

I will be starting some autistic campaigns.

Planning the podesta op has been a bitch. Im already paranoid enough.

But the things ive learned from toying around the subjects have been valuable.

anita sarkeesian and her recent fuckery is most likely what i will dedicate my time to in the future.

Podesta tier stuff is hard.

>what are you even supposed to be doing in the first place?

>not getting pooty on the side
>buying from toothless farmers just because muh local

>keeping my word because that's a good measure of self worth
>buying from small time growers at around the same cost as whole foods but not giving my shekels to a bunch of liberals
Right

>>liberals
It's actually libertarians.

Their CEO called Obama a fascist lmao. I been to those farmers markets in my area. They are all rude assholes and their products are not as good by a long shot tbqh. Whole Foods everyone is cordial. Also their rewards program is pretty dope.

>got free lb of ribeye steak last week

>They are all rude assholes and their products are not as good by a long shot tbqh.
you sound like a total dick, i probably wouldn't give you very good customer service if i was self-employed.
you must be dogshit at picking out produce. the best restaurants don't source their food at whole foods, they get it from farmers and farmers markets. everyone knows that if you have any discernment, you can get way better produce for cheaper at farmers markets. you sound like an urban degenerate, tbqh

Eh, the closest one near me is like a hour drive away and surrounded by a whole bunch of section 8 and cuckshed apartments, and the farmers market is about 10 minutes away and surrounded by...a gas station, a bbq joint, a blue hole, and a whole ton of ranches and farms.
I will say that there are no cookies at the farmers market and I really wish there were.
Maybe I'll get my wife to start making some.

Secret police? Hahahahaga fuck them.. theyre cuck niggers

These are the real reasons behind 9 - 11.
We must keep you ((( safe )))

I get phone calls where when I pick up its just a beeping noise....are they watching me?

Come down to dallas and fight me. 6 figures, mid 20s, not tied down to some ugly hoe like you.

I'm nothing but polite to those farmers and ask reasonable questions. When you see their kids wearing shirtless overalls or tattered clothes while they pick their nose as they try to peddle their wares, you will not want to buy from them either. I guess this is the type of trash that comes to the city to sell.

One old lady sells pretty good butter and milk. 9$ a gallon tho so I pick that up directly from her farm.

That doesn't sound right? They are only in high income areas here

I live in the suburban-sort of beginnings of rural border of metroAtlanta. I can guarantee you that I and everyone around me is very much middle to upper middle class with 2 families on opposite sides of our area being made of gold.
I just commute to the city to drop off my daughters at school and go to work.

Yes. You should quit.

Which side of Atlanta. I'm on the east side, outside of the belt and it's been getting really dark out here.

I'm about to move my family...

You can track any phone using BTS.
If you are in range of 3 BTS, they can easy triangulate and pinpoint your location.
Even beeing in range of 2 BTS gives them some hint.

>not having your phone in a lead bag

I guess you mean Rockdale county...

I wouldent keep it on me.

I was just suspicouse if they enrolled me in a "forebyggende overvåknings program"

"A preventetive surveliance program".

They do all sorts of orwellian tier shit lately.

I never bring the phone when i dont want them to know.

Try to google "How to join ISIS" and find a one-way ticket to Syria. You need to test their reaction time.

Wouldnt be getting tracked if you werent posting/watching/reading/downloading weird shit
>simple stuff really?
The internet shouldnt be a right it should be a privledge

If you're concerned about opsec, check out trusted credentials (or equivalent) on your phone's settings. I'm no expert, but recognized this term from former IT work. I don't use my phone much anymore.

you can buy faraday evidence bags on amazon. Throw your phone in there when not using it.

Have been playing with the algoritms already. Im planning to disrupt my predictive analytic patterns beyond recognition once i find out the best ways to go about it.

>england talking about internett rights

I will, thanks

can you give me a quick rundown on your plan? Or any hints where I can find out?