Pls red pill me about women Sup Forums

pls red pill me about women Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692900/
nber.org/papers/w14969
nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3woLMXjtLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have a thing called a vagina, im not sure what it is, but it sounds scary.

Read 'The Rational Male' and 'The Way of Men'

antifag shill thread saged

They're made to have kids with.

>antifag shill thread saged

Youre probably right but at least we fuck more often and have larger cocks than antifags

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal

If you do put the pussy on a pedestal then the woman has complete control over you

Start watching MGTOW

-Sandman
-Thurd Flinging Monkey
-Angry MGTOW

We live in a gynocentric society that favors women & they can almost get away with everything. (i.e. this girl that got a few years vs other male with same situation that gets life in jail). Women are not, necessarily, evil, but they should be seen as "children". If they're not raised correctly or have too much power (without any responsibilities), they will just be like any typical rude/entitled children or untrained pets.

Whatever the current situation is, it's not good for society. For example, top tier males/race/genes/etc. unwilling to spread their seeds due to divorce courts.

Don't forget that betas are the backbone for society. Chads are great for certain purposes, but when they leave a wasteland of sluts in their path, sluts and damaged goods are left for the general population.

My girlfriend left me for her abusive ex boyfriend. She cried all the time about him hurting her and how he was so controlling, it was so sickening to hear.

Women are sick in the head.

they are people,

but because they can get pregnant they are more choosy about who they fuck

they like the same things as guys. Just remember that not all guys like sport.

Pic related is necessary knowledge. In THE CURRENT YEAR, deal with their bullshit if you want to fuck them, but otherwise they're pretty stupid and you shouldn't bother with them.

Also to the nu/pol/s that circlejerk over le based Lauren Southern or whoever the latest ""redpilled"" woman is since the last time I've been on, understand that most women are attentionwhores and those types are arguably the worst of them all. They parrot le based redpills so they instantly garner a horde of beta orbiters from le based redpilled alt right population

France YESSS!!

Being married is awesome if you find the right woman.

Women are generally good people to have around.

Birth Control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in them. Feminism is a Virus that weaponizes Women against the Family & Society.

[Made threads on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Women are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men due to there conformist tribal nature.

Artificial Wombs & Sexbots are going to give them competition.

It's unbelievable how many of you let your brains rot to get to this point. What kind of man cowers at the actions of women? How pathetic do you have to be to blame your problems on women?

Even if the majority of women are fucking miserable, you are culpable for improving yourself to the point where you can attract the intelligent, compassionate, and loyal women that are out there.

But that's hard, right? It's much harder to make yourself a desirable mate than it is to sit at your computer and complain about women (as if they are a monolithic entity with a single personality). It's beyond clear that neither of you have interacted with more than a handful of women. Your observations on the opposite sex reveal way more about your manhood than they do about womanhood. It's clearly so fragile that even a weakling woman can send you into a jaded downward spiral.

Men didn't used to complain about how women were greedy selfish whores. They made observations sure, but at the end of the day a man doesn't allow the fleeting emotions/actions of a female determine how he thinks. It's truly pathetic seeing men become so emotionally emaciated by women.

I think the vast majority of women today are pretty shit yes, but I don't blame my problems on them, and I don't think any part of my post suggested that. I'm currently working on improving myself and in general my life is alright. Hopefully one day I'll find one of those rare compassionate perfect qts you're talking about one day, but there are a lot of airheads and whores you have to sift through to get there.

>Men didn't used to complain about how women were greedy selfish whores.
Men didn't live in today's society. I'm not on the deep end of the "muh degenerates" argument but you can't honestly tell me that women, their beliefs and their actions in the CURRENT YEAR aren't very different from those of previous generations

Burnt out men focus on the most child like women. Always manage your own finances. Treat women with respect. Trust your own judgment for a partner. Usually how you feel about them after a wank is telling.

Have a psychology- and esoterism-based redpill.1/2

>WOMENZ R BORING DEY DUN LIEK WAT I LIEK
>women start getting involved in your autistic hobbies
>SO FKIN TIRED OF DEEZ FOOKING SJW CUNTS RUINING OUR VIDYA FUGG U ANITA SARKEESIAN

I rather have them be boring, thx.

>cuck flag
>posting redpill about women

Part 2/2 Enjoy

wimmin r bad go sukki sukki dicks

think you might be right

>about women (as if they are a monolithic entity with a single personality
yes. this exactly. thank you for summing up women in a single sentence you stupid cunt

I have news for you user. She lied and played the victim so you'd be her white Knight so she could use you.

Women need men, men need women. Men are the harpoon, women are the boat. What more is there to say?

>It's unbelievable how many of you let your brains rot to get to this point. What kind of man cowers at the actions of women? How pathetic do you have to be to blame your problems on women?

Good luck fighting the entire state then. They have the full power of the government behind them.

Enjoy the divorce

Spot on. Women are boring, but your penis doesn't care. They can also have you thrown in jail and take half your stuff.

For every sjw feminist womyn, there are 3 beta cuck nu-males behind her.

Sup Forums in general has a strong inferiority complex to women.

I personally love women and think most of them are great.

Hello roastie

Hello weed roastie

Hitler digits don't lie.

They will never be happy unless they are being dicked. Being nice to them and treating them with respect just leaves them unhappy.

I sadly learned this lesson personally just recently.

SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET THEM VOTE

TFM is the best

I heard there's teeth inside of it that will bite your manhood away.

Turn away from the vaginal jew and join your brothers. Embrace masculinity, a fit body, and a stable social life. That is the truest redpill.

Imagine a man, but prettier, and with no incentive to actually doing anything at all, ever, past the age of about 14. Imagine people falling over themselves to give you things, help you out, and generally make you smile at them. Now imagine all of this goes away roughly at the age of about 35-ish with no prior warning.

It's why women are boring and dissatisfied with their lives and themselves, and then go crazy in middle age. If they're lucky they bag themselves a man who hurries them along into doing fun activities, yet left alone for a few hours they immediately revert back to doing their hair, applying make up, or lacklusture workouts.

Pro tip - Every ex boyfriend is abusive

They want want want and will take take take but never want to give give give

For every man that reproduced historically, at least 2 women has reproduced. Going back further throughout history, it has been much worse. 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

The Y chromosome is "degenerate", which is to say that it has rapidly shrunk in humans, shedding the vast majority of its chromosomes to leave only a small number behind. This means that human males have undergone radical genetic changes throughout the evolution of our species.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692900/

Despite gains in women's freedoms, financial success, self-determination, independence, and control over their own lives, women are more miserable now than they've ever been since we started recording their subjective well-being. Women are, by and large, quite miserable by historical standards. This is not just a factor of social problems across all of society(which have lowered happiness across all groups), but also in relation to men, who have experienced much lower effects.

nber.org/papers/w14969

Women who are conservative are significantly happier than women who are liberal. Liberal women are more often in egalitarian relationships, and more likely to focus on their careers. Conservative women tend to focus on family, raising children, and tend to be more likely to take on a relatively submissive role in the family.

nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/

As far as I'm aware, no one seems to want to make the connection between these data points. The degeneracy of the Y chromosome is *directly* linked to the degree to which female reproductive success outclasses male reproductive success. This is not a new concept, and has been going on for millions of years. The addition of new chromosomes and variations is a slow process, occurring due to random chance. Most variations are detrimental, and disappear as quickly as they appeared. However, rapidly changing circumstances can cause a sudden narrowing of genetic variation in a species. This most often comes from cataclysmic changes or ecological disasters, but can also happen due to conflict with another species, or exposure to a disease or famine. The Y chromosome is subjected to both long term selective pressure(causing degeneracy), and short term changes due to catastrophy.

Everything about the sexual histories of men and women paints a picture wherein men were under *extreme* selective pressure throughout recent history. The VAST majority of men were unfit for reproduction, and were removed from the gene pool. The Y chromosome rapidly degenerated because of this intense selective pressure, resulting in the small and highly focused Y chromosome of today.

Moreso than any event in our biological history, the advances in technology, social progress, and larger governments and institutions have resulted in extreme environmental shifts, to which our base instincts are incredibly poorly suited. Even now, rising mental illness and depression are merely symptoms of a species thrust into a situation it had not evolved for.

And this comes to the crux of our issue. Even in the last few hundred years, men have remained under extreme selective pressure. The genes unfit for a modern society have been rapidly removed, and the fluctuations have focused men towards the needs of the present. Men are not perfectly adapted. None of us are. But the intense selective pressures mean that the Y chromosome is subject to more rapid changes and adaptations.

Meanwhile, the X chromosome changes much more slowly, as a woman is always useful for her reproductive capabilities without actually needing to produce anything of value, or even be adapted to her current situation.

Everything in our society shows this. Give women equality and freedom, and they become miserable. Offer them independence, and they become lonely. Give them a career, and they become despondent. They seek fleeting pleasures to give their life meaning.

Women evolve significantly slower than men. In time, we'll all adapt to the present, but for right now the data shows that women are unfit for the progress that they have achieved. In truth, the reason we had such incredible scientific advancement in the last thousand years has been because of the repression of sexuality, both male AND female. Female sexuality is focused on acquiring the strongest male, even if it destroys group cohesion. This hyperfocus on the top ultimately leads to women drifting alone,(despite being surrounded by suitable males) acting contrary to their own interests, and failing to self-actualize in any meaningful sense.

Our society will fail because of its attempts to force equality if it doesn't exist. If the feminists wished to achieve true equality, women would have to be held to the same standards as men. Even still, the evolutionary lagging make this a near impossibility.

its called an xo ratio

black literally have the xo ratio of chimps

Oh almost forgot biggest Redpill about women is women CAN'T be redpilled.

if women don't like you it's because you're a weak piece of shit who needs to improve or seppuku ASAP and for no other reason, not the jews, not niggers, just you and your weak-ass self.

>Sup Forums in general has a strong inferiority complex to women.
>this board is one person
I agree to some extent though, it's the bitter virgins who try to claim "m-muh racial purity" as an excuse for why they haven't gotten laid yet.

Isn't it the breadwinner that typically gets the short end of the stick in a divorce?

fuck :

>BASED Dutch reality tv

They also gave us Big Brother.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLL

Read 1/2 of the first part and, as one who dabbled into relational psychology for years, your contribution is really gold.

I've subconsciously done some of the things written in those pics you dumped, but only now I see how all of the things fall into one puzzle, and I can say, without having to resort to lying, that what I did worked.

Seriously, whoever states that Sup Forums is the worst thing that happened to them don't know how to select the good stuff.

Sup Forums is wrong to hate women. Our problem is that we aren't the mainstream, since females tend to play it safe, to follow whatever their friends are doing; chances are that a good male willing to provide sex, money and children will come along.

The movements that are on Sup Forums only make up around 10-20 % of each respective country's population, this varies though, like in Poland it's probably around 60 to 70% of the population, hence the large number of female conservatives in Poland. But in Western nations, this number is low. Too low. So the female goes along with the majority, since the chances of finding a mate within that 10-30 % is lower than let's say Poland's 60-70 %. As so, they follow whatever is trendy, and unfortunately for us, the majority is progressive and liberal.

good post, m8

>emale sexuality is focused on acquiring the strongest male, even if it destroys group cohesion.
I agreed with everything up to there. This makes no sense. Especially if the strongest male relies on the group, I would think a women woild not destroy a group, thereby destroying the mans ability to provide.

Screencap-worthy. Gr8 post

It's simple. The only factor steering evolution is reproductive success. If she's with the strongest male, but the group dies, the strongest male STILL survives.

Her comfort, convenience, and necessities are not tended to well, but she and her offspring survive.

If group cohesion falters, many will die. But the strongest survive. That's how its always been throughout history. Evolution and the female mindset do not care about the survival of the group. Only the best genes for her offspring.

Think of it like a car.

A good one will always be there for you, take you to new and exciting places and won't require much maintenance.

A shitty one will piss you off all the time, waste all your money and make you spend far more time in shops than you'd like.

Don't get one if you aren't going to get a good one. Also don't get one if you live in the city because you're probably gay anyway and niggers will constantly try to get into it.

>Don't get one if you aren't going to get a good one. Also don't get one if you live in the city because you're probably gay anyway and niggers will constantly try to get into it.
WELL, THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!

kek

Guys, I've been doing nofap and now I'm about ready to fuck any woman with a pulse. How do I resist the vaginal jew?

That was beautiful...

They are being masculinized.
In the end it's making them depressed and suicidal. Women by 30 are killing themselves because they have no children.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3woLMXjtLM

Here is your correct response:

"I got what I wanted..... NEXT!"

Pasted from Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

My wonderful and gorgeous gal is playing Skyrim right now. When I get off of work, I will be greeted at my front door by our pets and we will cook dinner together and rest on our huge couch whilst talking about everything and anything. I am truly lucky and I wish the same happiness to all of my Kekistani brethren.

I would die to preserve what we have made.
She is red-pilled and dear to me.

Yeah cause the term "Gold Digger" didn't come out of the 1930s' right?

>"vaginal jew"

Was just watching Billions and one of the companies was 60% female to supposedly make it run better. Kek, it'll be great when all the companies that actually try this fall apart.

Based wifey is best wifey. I know cuz I gotz me one.

dont worry, im surs muhammed will make quit work of her once the muzzies take over

Higher res? We can't read that yo

In the words of japanon, pic related.

It amuses me that there's this implicit fear of being abused and exploited by women, but rather than learning to recognize and avoid that abuse, the solution is portrayed as "you just have to abuse them first"

>mfw we will never have good sexbot and artificial womb
>no face

surprisingly good analogy mate, made me chuckle

I think people these days don't realize we're merely going back to what reproduction actually was in history.

Chads/Alpha males were on top of the reproduction chain. Kings would send out soldiers to gather the most attractive females from the kingdom and they would be put in harems, only the king had exclusive rights to fuck them. Genghis Khan fathered something like 2000 kids. Warlords/Generals took on many concubines and slave women to fuck. Soldiers pillaged, raped and took slave women as concubines.
The peasants (betas) sole purpose was providing service and resources to the kingdoms. Harems had multiple eunuchs (castrated males) as servants to the attractive women, Chad's property.
Peasants did reproduce with other peasants but faced very high mortality rates, war or diseases so not all were able to have families.

It wasn't until the spread of Christianity that focused on monogamous relationships but today's society is abandoning that.

>Not fit to make choices.
>Don't understand politics.
>Have no place in politics.
>Mind of a child.
>Are to embrace their duty as mothers.
>Need the guidence of men who in turn need guidence from Jesus.

Likewise. I only realised that once I started trying to be the nice guy all interest is lost. Women want someone wild and boisterous to tame long story short.

"1 post by this ID"
Fuck off, Shariablue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, NSA!