Illegal immigration to the USA doesn't exist

Illegal immigration to the USA doesn't exist.

Otherwise every person of European decent living there would be an illegal.

Prove me wrong. You can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=yDScxPObgBw
youtube.com/watch?v=b5s1whupGRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What immigration laws did they break?

I never understood this picture. Does it mean you're FOR or AGAINST illegal immigrants leaving the country? You seem to agree that illegal immigrants need to leave, but you play this card in response to people demanding illegal immigrants to leave.

Make up your mind cuck

>I never understood this picture.

Of course you don't. That's why you use the Hakenkreuz-flag.

No, our ancestors conquered these lands therefore they belong to us.

>he can't answer my question
Typical left-wing retard ;)

We conquered and bought this land, you conquered yours too paki.

G*rmanics need to LEAVE europe NOW. this is rightful Neanderthal land OUT OUT OUT

Fun fact: Under US law steals other people's land is illegal.

*cough* We weren't immigrants, we conquered those weak motherfuckers who couldn't defend their own homeland. The strong survive, the law of the jungle bitch. *cough*

Conquering a country makes it yours. Just look at Israel. It works still today

fuck off kraut

worry about your own shithole country

sage

Europeans conquered US land. You imply there are new wave of conquerors incoming to take this land from burgers and destroy most of them, just like burgers did with previous owners? Then its better for them to prepare for total war against those "migrants" because some wall wont be enough.

If white people didn't invade North America and take over, Japan would have done it.

The Native Americans had no system of government, and no means to defend themselves. It was only a matter of time until someone conquered them.

If they were unified and had a system of government, they would have defended their borders from the west, like Japan did.

So really this whole argument is a load of bullshit. Illegal immigration implies breaking the law. Native Americans had no laws, and no ways of enforcing those non-existant laws.

>illegal immigrants are bad people!
>now let those illegal immigrants in, or you're a bad person - just like the immigrants!

>Proto-Indo-Europeans
>Germanic

>Proto-Europeans
>Neanderthals

they gotta go back
to out out

this is the only response you need to such ridiculous allegations

>you conquered yours too paki

Nope, we Germans have been living here for thousands of years. We are the NATIVES of this land.

>>illegal immigrants are bad people!
>>now let those illegal immigrants in, or you're a bad person - just like the immigrants!

Well, didn't we just learn the the Europeans were conquerors and not immigrants? That means that illegal immigrants aren't bad. Conquerors are bad.

I have some beads to trade you for the right to stay, Dances With Mouthwash.

Know the number of us colonies that were penal? It ain't zero faggot

Fun fact the US didn't exist until white men created it.

I mean it's kind of true. The """Native Americans"""" are clearly of Asian decent.

Our Jewish school system likes to teach that Columbus and co were so retarded that they thought they were in India so that's why they called them Indians. In reality they knew where the fuck they were and they knew the """Native Americans"""" were descendants of Asians (Pajeets).

Conquering a land of squabbling barbarians and settling therein is not "immigration".

0/10

Germans have never been good at trolling

>killed of the Solutreans

"In 2009, anthropologist David J. Meltzer criticized the hypothesis, stating, "Few if any archaeologists—or, for that matter, geneticists, linguists, or physical anthropologists—take seriously the idea of a Solutrean colonization of America."[6]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

Typical pseudo-scientific white supremacist bullshit spread around on right-wing forums by people who have no idea what they are talking about.

When did you leave Siberia?

Yeah cause half a dozen people living in tribes on a entire continent with no substantial development have more claims to the land than hard working people that formed a great nation.

>illegal immigrants aren't bad. Conquerors are bad.

What exactly do you think illegal immigration is, if not a group of would-be conquerors?

People coming into your country, taking your shit, and never leaving? That's called being conquered.

Or Indian simply means indigenous.

Guess americans will have to take the infrastructure, industry and wealth with when they leave!

(((David Meltzer)))

>Our Jewish school system

Which you obviously dropped out of early to clean septic tanks.

>In reality they knew where the fuck they were and they knew the """Native Americans"""" were descendants of Asians

At the end of the day you are just as much the decedent of some African nigger. Whether you like it or not.

Fpbp
/thread/

After you.

The funny thing is: leftist realize that getting replaced in your homeland is a really bad thing to happen to you, but then they are in favour of it happening to themselves.

Do you understand the idea of warfare between countries? Of conquest maybe? No? Oh you majored in philosophy.. Good for you. I bet you make a mean burger.

Once a nation has been claimed by another it's up to them to do whatever they want. If the Native American people were strong enough, they could reclaim their land.

Don't get me wrong. I think everyone should excist, and Americans (Englishmen) sure did kill a lot of innocents in their capture, but at the same time I'd say America is one of the safer places in the world to live right now (depending on "where in"), and the Native American people are still around, so they've gotten protection, food, land (albeit in a new one) and they are Encouraged to continue their traditions.
Sounds pretty comfy to me famalam.

>TL;DR : OP eternally btfo.

Out of Africa theory has been throughly debunked.

At the end of the day you're just a kike, the decent of a demon and a rat.

Natives were never part of the United states until the 1940's. They just lived in its territory.

You want to see the receipt? They gave us this shit for some beads, little plastic shitty beads. And you know what they were fucking happy Hans

> implying the native americans aren't immigrants who ILLEGALLY entered this land via the bearing straight

Indians didn't think they could own land, so the land had no owner when we got here. Meaning, we didn't take it from anyone.
>European education

Nation/Territory. Immigration/Settler.
Try dictionaries? I can't help you kraut. The retardation runs deep in you.
Hide and Sage this basic bitch bullshit.

>le (((meme)))
Epic XDD!!!

"Solutrean Hypothesis"

listen, cuckold, illegal immigrantin to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOES exist, because THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was CREATED and EXISTS and it HAS A LAW THAT SAYS IT IS ILLEGAL.
the INDIAN NATIONS DO NOT ANY LONGER EXIST, SO THEY DONT.

Your argument is INVALID, and you are a DUMB KEKOLD.

/thread

The Americas were not populated at the time.

Faggot ledditor kike

>People coming into your country, taking your shit, and never leaving

But it isn't YOUR country, dip. That's the whole point. Most countries are tribal based. You conglomeration of European expatriates and African kidnapping victims isn't. Therefore it isn't a real country.

If native Americans had a good anti immigration policy they'd be fine

>Natives
Not one ethnicity in Modern Europe is native to Europe dumbass.

>cant steal something that was up for grabs

albeit I will admit it, that the tactics used were a bit sleazy but it sure was worth the trouble. Sorry NA

shut the fuck up mehmet

Native Americans are Asian Immigrants

>(((Meltzer)))

What a coincidence! And it's on Wikipedia, too!!

Nice pseudo history. Only Manhattan was traded. The rest of the land was "reserved" by treaties that were then broken, and yet another treaty was signed.

you're thinking "nation" not "country"

youtube.com/watch?v=yDScxPObgBw

Aw, Its ok. You dont have to compensate for germany going to shit.

base jewess says otherwise abdul

We conquered this land
The land is ours now
You have been proven wrong

Ubershill

Hmm, I don't know some shirtless Redskin named dancing feather wrote the declaration of Independence

>Dancing Feather
i thought it was screaming eagle

youtube.com/watch?v=b5s1whupGRY

Guess we just reached the point where you realized defeat.

Conquering land is different then occupying someone elses space. If you want it so bad, try and take it. Dont move around like a child sneaking a snack from the cupboard

checked, based nixon was based

The ind of a communist:

>"Natives were displaced. So surely whites who birthed western civilization should be replaced."

The sooner everyone recognizes that leftists don't care about preserving western civilization, the sooner they will understand this dangerous, genocidal craving. Communists grew up believing lies. They literally think genetics don't exist and don't matter. It's one of the most anti-scientific delusions and we see the barbaric effects of it in the policies they seek. Genetics are the fundamental slate for behaviors and intelligence, which in turn forms the pervading cultures that form the world we live in and free speech without tyranny they take for granted.

>ind=mind

Sure. illegal means against the law.
We native people did not have these exact laws as a matter of course or common law.
Tribes recognize their own land base and also the use zones of their neighboring tribes. Lots of space between groups, like a no-mans land. A free-fire zone. If you travel through another groups area you should make contact and you likely get safe passage. Sneak around and shit you most likely have come to raid and are considered an enemy. Attack on sight.
White English speaking European at least sought out tribal groups and recognized their "authority" over their tribes territory. Many treaties, this continued into American history.
This practice was never used by Spanish/latino/mexishits because they never recognized tribes as having any ihherent rights

Whites were settlers, not immigrants there's a difference.

Lol sure they would have buddy

Daily reminder: mexico is stolen land.
Native people call mexico the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES.

>Meltzer
FUCK OFF GREASY KIKE

Indians came from Asia

Ikr when are the barbaric tribes going out of Rome...Oh wait when are roman going out of Gaul...When the fuck are celtic people getting out of our caves ??!

When it came to land, native americans believed it 'belonged' to the strongest tribe. the land was exchanged between tribes, through blood, for centuries. When WhiTe dogs came here, literally a fair skinned tribe that crossed some water, they conquered the fuck out of the savages. You're upset because the savages lost. That's it. You romanticized the under dog story when in reality all you international shitskins are subconsciously upset that you were too fucking retarded and genetically inferior to do it yourselves. Now you faggots come over to America and benefit from Wh*Te conquests and actually have the nerve to scold us. You motherfuckers did nothing.

Its as if a hunter Dad comes home from a hunt and his fat hippy son scolds dad for killing animals while simultaneously gorging on the meat that dad put on the table

KYS and pay your denbts

Injuns aren't human, so before the British settled here Canada had no humans

No our ancestors were illeagle this country is my birth right just like for the god damn anchor babies

Adam and Eve are NOT niggers, niggers are animals

Well to illegally trespass, firstly land had to be owned.

Are weren't we all taught that the 'Noble Natives' didn't believe in land ownership?

Q.E.D

>If white people didn't invade North America and take over, Japan would have done it.

Wow, Ive seen some bullshit on this board. But this, this really takes the cake

The USA didn't exist before Europeans arrived
Also, they CONQUERED the natives, as opposed to living alongside them peacefully

SAGE AND HIDE

>concept of land ownership didn't exist
>stolen

>kraut education

Japan was on a path to trying to conquer the world. Only a matter of time. The Japanese were absolutely brutal and merciless in their slaughtering. You are the clueless one.

Europeans didn't migrated tho, they conquered. I don't see the relation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

If anything this gives us another reason to get rid of all illegals.
Thanks shareblue!

fucking ungrateful indians. they'd still be dying of tb and worshiping whales if we hadn't shown up.

>call whites hypocrites for not letting in illegal immigrants
>while simulateously admitting (and ignoring) that mass migration and shifting demographics inevitably lead to the (near-)extinction of the host populace

>muh naytiffs

They got their asses handed to them and were given land after.