>he will never be your president

CNN actually posted this?

>added 1 million jobs

He actually genocided 1 million trans people, that's how he got the jobs

Don't be fooled, #resist!

So it's a win-win then

It's a trap.

muh wages
>But wage growth is sluggish. Wages grew only 2.5% in July compared with a year earlier. The Federal Reserve would like to see wage growth kick up to 3.5%. "There's still questions about when we're going to see that spike" in wages, said Chris Gaffney, president of Everbank World Markets. "Are we going to see more wage increases for U.S. workers?"

muh other factors
>The United States has added 1.07 million jobs during Trump's six months in office. Of course, he isn't entirely responsible for the job market. A slew of factors throughout the economy affect hiring decisions.

muh immigrants
>"It would definitely slow economic growth if you slow the number of people coming in," Rick added.

>playing the distraction game
This is fake news through the roof. What the trump administration didnt affect :
The economy, the labor market. Those will be affected by his policies in about another 1.5 years time
>what he affected
Wall street, investment, business sentiment
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
>MIGRATION, DEPORTATION, MORALE OF THE POLICE AND BORDER SECURITY FORCES
Don't fall for (((tricks)))

>praising Trump for late effect of Obama's policy

kek enjoy starving in the streets next year

Pretty obvious they're doing this to bait Trump and his supporters into taking credit for the job market, so then anything from this point on they won't be able to blame on Obama.

Wow, Obama sure is smart to make sure his economic boom would happen exactly when he got out of office and not while he was in it

woke trips are woke, gas CNN

i used to like DRUMPF but now i'm a hill shill. seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

The tranny killing industry is BOOMING

This 100%. We're well overdue for the Shemitah, they want the Republicans to take the heat again.

Braindead leftists will just say it's a continuation of Obama's policies, completely in denial over the fact that businesses are more optimistic entirely due to Trump.

They shielded Obama from this in 2016 so they would win the election. Housing prices are in another bubble and so is the stock market; there's a bubble in Silicon Valley as well.

They will crash the economy just before the 2018 elections so Democrats take majorities again - mark my words.

If they did it's because it's about to start falling.

confirmed the jews are crashing the economy in september

>>"It would definitely slow economic growth if you slow the number of people coming in," Rick added.
>GOY! IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT REFUGEES YOUR COUNTRY WILL GO BANKRUPT BELIEVE ME GOY I AM YOUR GREATEST ALLY GUH HOY HOY HOY
Rip the Jew from his mansion and hold him for ransom. Get the cash and turn his neck into a bloodied gash. Find where his family's at and then gas the rats.

I guess they don't teach economy anymore in the US?

so its true then

Continuing Obama's policies. He didn't do fucking anything. You guys felate this dumb faggot for the slightest things.

The jews will crash the markets soon.

Did they change it? Headline doesn't say that now.

Says the German who's country is spiraling into debt and being taken over by sand niggers

>anything good happens
obama did it; trump gets no credit
>anything bad happens- even if the problem began years/decades ago
DRUMPF IS LITERALLY THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER

i'm getting real sick of your shit

i mean- it is CNN; so i honestly can't say i'm surprised, but jesus fuck

Agreed. They also attempted to do the same with ObamaCare premiums skyrocketing (they wanted to push it until after the election), but thankfully that one blew up when it did.

Newsweek told me it isn't true

Tanking dollar. Carrier and ford fucked off. No healthcare. Mueller. 60 mile wall. 33% approval

>November 8th, 2016
>election sticky thread
>yfw "CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE" starts playing

>thinks dollar value going down is a bad thing

lol yeah nice one, learn 2 economics faggot

(((They))) are going to crash the market shortly and blame it on him.

>cnn

fake news lol

>2000-2008
>something good happens
>CLINTON DID IT
>something bad happens
>BUSH DID IT

>2008-2016
>something good happens
>OBAMA DID IT
>something bad happens
>BUSH DID IT