Are turks /ourguys/?

Are turks /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-soldiers-syria-refugees-video-beatings-abuse-turkish-army-a7876306.html?cmpid=facebook-post
archive.is/wo66G
newyorker.com/magazine/2014/11/10/outcast-3
youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They carry womens underwear around with them just in case huh?

>The Turkish authorities have arrested several soldiers over their role in a video which shows them physically and verbally abusing several young Syrian men trying to illegally cross the border into the country.

Those Syrians are lucky they weren't shot.

That is not suspicious at all. Three sets!

Oh Turkey.

Source?

shame in the turk roaches, if u dont want to accept them in ur land that okay but why to treat them with this way!

Yeah, they should be arrested because they humiliated them. They're supposed to shoot them on sight.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkey-soldiers-syria-refugees-video-beatings-abuse-turkish-army-a7876306.html?cmpid=facebook-post

No, because there is a roachbin another thread spewing hate and vitriol towards western values. Turks are /nobody'sGuy/

Run them through an archive
archive.is/wo66G

Turks are known literal faggots but so are egyptians though.

Putting women's underwear isn't that embarrassing, if they were TRULY my guy they would have sodomized those holes.

i'm confused
are you a bot or are you just really autistic
cause i saw you responding to some other post after archiving

>faggots
>poland
our army literally holding tons of blacks and ISIS fan boys to reach ur euro fag land, without our power in the mediterranean, ur land would be a nigger & terrorists land, Libya is an example faggot

I'm not sure any more, I'm very impressionable

>ourguys
Go fuck yourself, Syrians refugees ain't the problem/

Based nordbro

More like /ourroaches/.

i see slightly good directions for turkey

you just know those sick homo roaches fucked those syrian boypuccis after the photoshoot

nigger what the fuck
how do you even find every link
Jesus Christ

Lawrence of Arabia thoroughly enjoyed his time with the Turks.

You mean the biggest troll our times who nu-pol falls everyday?

I don't think they are anyone's guys.

Yeah I understand that, same as Qaddafi.
Thanks for your help, Ramses.

If America just happenes to get hit by a comet and super volcano, you'll see the real Europe pretty fast, you got that, you fucking barbarian.

Assad will win

our destiny is shared, despite our different societies but if those bastards take over we all will suffer
calm ur tits, WE DONT HATE YOU GET IT, and actually america helped u in the past and now why the hate?

>horrifying

Roaches are a mix of greeks, arabs and mongols, basically an abomination.
Noone like turks and noone ever will.

On the bright side you guys have the birth rates and refusal to cuckold yourselves to stand up to the hordes of future baboons due for Europe as the African-ape population explodes this century.

The one thing I can't stand above all is the hypocricy of the Northern Euros. They talk a big talk about humanitarianism and compassion and the minute the niggers and inbred peasant islamists show up all of a sudden Schengen is a bad idea and border control is necessary.

>calm ur tits, WE DONT HATE YOU GET IT, and actually america helped u in the past and now why the hate?
America is a whore and all her people are bastards, they're pagan polytheist scum.

yeah, in 2013 EU kept lecture us about human rights and bla bla, because they didnt like our way in dealing with muslims brotherhood terrorists, until Sisi told them to back off, and after just one year all of the EU leaders visited Egypt to make deals with us, a typical hypocrites

Catholics like to sodomize young boys. They also like to chop off their balls and have them sing Ave Maria.

Don't understand why NatSocs hate the turks

1.) They were Germany's allies in world war I, which ended up destroying their empire to make way for Israel, and destabalize the Middle East so BP can eventually get their greasy paws on that wonderful oil.

2.) And still supported Germany, despite turning into Nazi Germany, in World War 2 for supplies and acted as a barrier for the black sea.

Ironically, as much as you guys hate the Jews, you're literally the reason why Israel exists today. LOL

>the fakes of news

Unhide your flag you Amerimutt.

Typical of a circumcised goy to swallow the Jews lies about "le priests r duh rapists" while Hasidic rabbis rape their own boys and liberal Jews like Epstein run goy rape rings

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/11/10/outcast-3

We are just protecting our borders, wh*Te subhumans.
We're sending Syrians to Europe though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws

Face it, they are a weird bunch.