She has a point you know

No she doesn't and no one cares about Harry Potter its 2017 for gods sake

Does she even live in the US? Why does she care?

Grow the fuck up.

This brit isn't an American citizen and can't vote.
Who cares

people should be banned for posting the same fucking thread 50 times a week

no she's a brit

There's literally 2 race mixing threads on front page that low iq newfaggot cancer keep replying to so I'm going to slide it by any means necessary and get the low iq cancer to reply to a harmless shit thread instead

I think she got the story mixed up

I had a shit this morning that had more creative content than her novels

>A fucking leaf
Go help all them (((migrants))) pouring over your border this time around.

READ

But we like BBC threads on Sup Forums, newfag.

Quality.

Someone with a twitter send her this.

Hope when the UK falls to Muslims she gets burnt to a crisp or blown to smitheroons.

newfriend
when does summer end?

stop posting this shitty tweet
>it was neville that killed voldermort
>did she even read the book?
saatchi

every post here references fiction
you're all so fucking disgusting
>le based make belief sandnigger stories
>doesn't this on seem to represent us so well
fuck this child shit and fuck that bruce wills shit in all the threads you filth

harry fucking died and was saved through some deus ex machina bullshit

does she even know the story she wrote?

>Implying she actually wrote it herself

She's a pedo, y'know:
wearelumos.org

Makes sense she had to mix biblical occultism to make her own shit sell. No surprise she cant keep her story straight. sirius was egyptian lore, unicorn blood came from roman star lore. Dragons from the far east. Shes sucking so much Big Bablonyian Cock she can't even get her head out her arse to remember Old English. Thankful the North Remembers, along with the faithful nights watch. The average man may be blind to witchcraft but we will put these pedophile occult false weavers of fiction back into the dirt. The satanic forces of the night will not harm the children of the sun so long as they remain walking upright on the light. Women like her followers hold no power over the captive childrens minds. We do not fear the night. Muggles with guns are stronger than fag witches with bundles of stick wands. The future is not hers to control nor dictate.

>Whos going to wiggle the magic wand?

>Does Rowling get enough "magic wand"?

Better yet, do what libs do to Trump and post a wall of these on her next tweet so it rises to the top.

She is not even Amerifat wtf

rowling can fuck off. she wrote a stupid kids' book ffs.

Big if true

Eh. She keeps adding more bullshit to her kid's books.

Kek, that would make her rage.

so Harry actually didnt defeat Voldemort? what a twist!

You actually read the book?? You failed me Ivan

>This brit isn't an American citizen and can't vote.
>Who cares

O Look the OP is a leaf. Go watch your sister get fucked by a nigger leaf.

hah

O Saved; I like that.

Really made me think

Yeah she's completely correct. He will be defeated. In a completely fictional story in her head

This is why even tho Trump says a bunch of stupid shit, I'm voting for him in 2020.

I can't stand these fucking celebs let alone one that hasn't done anything in years post this "Big Bang Theory"-ish reddit level cring crap.

These fucking people know more about the fake history of Starwars or The Hunger Games than their own world let alone their own country.

If this is what Democracy is gonna be like, I'll take Monarchies and Dictators anyday of the week.

>just like Harry defeated Voldemort
So, it will be fiction that only the left cares about

Her books are probably banned in the U.K... so no one knows who she is over there

Needs more tumblr art, "entry level" geek culture, and more options to change your sex, and race like a car shop.

Reminds me of the star wars counter-argument

>Liberals think of themselves as the rebellion
>Liberals support government expansion under democrats
>Imperials supported an expanded government with less choice
>Trump supports downsizing the government and giving people more choice
>Rebellion supported less government and more choice

Really activates the almonds

Her incessant bitching made me rewatch those movies along with that Fantastic Beasts one. I'll admit that they're not bad, but how could they have come from her? I just don't get it.

>they're not bad
wat

Well I had stopped at the first 3 when they came out in theatres. I never watched the rest until a few days ago, I also managed to not hear any spoilers. They're good for what they are. I'm not saying that they're great pieces of literature but they're enjoyable enough.

She hasn't realized she's on the wrong side of history yet. She's afraid to take the red pill just like all the lefties.

They are just sheep clinging onto the narratives being thrown at them. They've become dependent on the shepherd that feeds them. They don't see the danger ahead. The shepherd is literally feeding them to the wolves. Instead of having the courage to rebel against the shepherd they are telling the sheep who are alert to the danger to be quiet, don't get him angry.