I'm sick of having Pro Chinese propaganda rammed down my throat

Everything here in Vancouver is all about how canada has a great Sino-Canadian Heritage.
Meanwhile everything goes to shit. Half the signs are in chinese. Can't even get a job in the ports unless you speak it. Our government sold us out.

Now they are telling us we don't have a right to live here. Where are we supposed to move we're all fuckin broke and need access to cities to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/richmond-revisits-mandatory-english-or-french-sign-bylaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there used to be virtually no chinese in BC... even just 30 years ago

90% of signs in Richmond is in Chinese.

yea. the heritage thing is bullshit. the chinese minority before then was microscopic.

is this sign shit even legal?

>'le sino-Canadian' is the builder of Canada!
What a crock of shit.

ATMs are now in English, French and mandarin, sucks hard. Montreal city

No, that's why the Law 101 exists but no one has the balls to enforce it

get your rpal and take matters into your own hands
t. rcmp

if you are rcmp go arrest some money laundroers pls

show your fucking flag you lying piece of shit

>101
why would a quebec law apply to BC?

yeah, it's a slap in the face to the Irish and British who actually did build Canada

I thought they already voted.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/richmond-revisits-mandatory-english-or-french-sign-bylaw

What was the result of this?

You're in Vancouver? Wanna pick up asian sluts and beautiful white women at the mall or something?

wow, that sucks. time to learn Chinese i guess. you will have your revenge.

no hes in britain and he keeps making all these leaf threads for some autistic reason

I believe he is from Vancouver because what he says is true
It would be cool to hang out with and pick up girls with a fellow red pilled dude

No offfense but literally no one cares what happens to Canada. We shouldn't even include it on the map.

But at least we are taller and have bigger dicks than their slutty women, and they love it

i actually met up with a cool dude from kits who got booted out of the oathkeepers chapter for being anti semetic
cool fucking dude

Why would criminals arrest criminals?

ayo chinkouverites where all dis smoke coming from mang

I'm calling bullshit. OP please provide pics of proof

Marry one of these nips you fool. We are the only generation that can cash our whiteness out on one of these taxi cabs. Next gen of canadianised nips are going to be running the show.

Just drown your sorrows in fetenyl

>Our government sold us out.
and the people sit on their asses and let it happen
We are not losing because of what they are doing, we are losing because of what we won't
and it's going to keep happening until whites start fighting back

People here are racist towards white people and they want strict censorship to be forced upon us and only us. That's why people say Trump is racist and Bernie Sanders isn't racist. When the reality is Trump is the farthest thing from a racist and Bernie is very racist and disrespectful towards white people. It's part of their totalitarian leftist agenda to censor people, oppress people, especially white people
Canada has no freedom of speech and the left is actively working to take away more freedoms
We can't even defend ourselves if we are attacked by somebody like people can in the US. It's turning to 1984 for real

Christy Clark, Harper, and now JT have sold us all out in BC. You'd best move to a rural area or out of province. Better yet, move to Shanghai or Beijing and buy some la- never mind. You can't buy land there, only long-ass leases. Funny how that works. i'm guessing there is no word for reciprocity in Chinese.

that is true
at least i got a nice little shack on bowen if the shit goes full orwell plus the old son of a bich neighbor i have has a myraid of illegal guns im free to use

Nips are Japanese you mong, and we don't mind their type here. It's those slanty eyed Hong Koons that are driving up property costs and edging everyone else out of the market. Learn you some fucking words.

>this widely known fact is simply inconceivable to me and thus needs pictures to prove
from google maps: browngate rd, richmond
i was there last year. pick any commercial area in richmond and it's the same.

god i fucking hate richmond with a burning passion
fuck even there spreading out to ladner and twassen now

actually... shit... I really like this now that I think about it. We've got almost no blacks up here, can we start calling them Hong Koons from now on?

The demographic shift in this country is fucking insane. We were %95+ white in the seventies. My grandparents moved here to a white, British settler state and now it's own leader calls it a "post-national state". The demographics are rotting. Soon we'll be in the %60s.

The worst part is most of the populace is a-okay with this. The entire fucking new Canadian identity is based around "diversity" and "tolerance". Our "culture" is the idea that there are shitskins within our border. Our identity is other peoples having identities. In other countries there's a nationalist pushback and and anti-immigration rhetoric is the norm. Here if you make a peep about it you get shunned by all of society. I'm getting the fuck out of this shithole at the earliest opportunity. We must serve as a warning as to what leftists can do to a country, we had a bright future and a respectable past but now we're doomed.

Every Canadian I've ever met has been Chinese with full on Chinese names and accent.

>Where are we supposed to move we're all fuckin broke and need access to cities to survive.
Average house price in the maritimes is under 200k compared to the 800k average for you westcucks.

Come home white man

I stayed in Coquitlam in July, same thing. Vancouverites have been pushed out to white rock and west van if they can afford it. No idea where those who can afford it go.

But the women are all easy as fuck to pick up in Richmond
The Mall and all around the area right next to the place in the picture has tight ass asian girls in yoga pants with visible whore underwear as far as the eye can see

>Half the signs are in chinese. Can't even get a job in the ports unless you speak it.
Just get a Shinese girl who speaks it and make contribute to the glorious hapa future race. Why do Anglos hate learning languages.

The Maritimes are the only livable place in Canada, but liberals are trying hard to change that. Leftists in my area scramble to import refugees, hippies and other degenerates from out west and drawn by the cheap land prices and set up commune. We should secede and become a domain again.

surrey and jew west still have reasonable rental/housing prices depending on the area
my parents flip and restore hows and holy fuck langley and abby are swelling like crazy and turning into new delhi. its getting to the point where im about to say fuck it and move up into the interior

Mission and Chilliwack usually. Which sucks, because they were barely passable towns before.

Wait, you're crying about shop signs? I thought you were talking about road/street signs.

That's just normal though. If it's a chinese shop, it's going to have some chinese letters on the shop.

>Vancouverites have been pushed out to white rock and west van
You realize tons of white people are cashing in on this, right?

BASED chinks fucking over the Great White North.

>have bigger dicks than their slutty women

Say what.

Sounds good but Bowen might be due to get swallowed by a tsunami soon
Richmond will be to, and maybe Vancouver.

better than being swallowed by muds
but seriously when the fuck is the big one gonna happen

It's mostly our universities that are the problem. I don't even go to school but I have heard of an anti-anti-semetic seminar and pro-refugee programs being done in Dalhousie. Fucking nuke Halifax and we're back on track.

>but seriously when the fuck is the big one gonna happen
Hopefully soon. I wanna see everything go to shit then move to the interior.

I mean we are taller and have bigger dicks than their men, and their women love it. Plus every woman just loves white guys because they find us more attractive over all

i habitually check seismic readings every morning its gonna be fucking glorious when richmond and delta sink into the fucking ocean

>tfw my dick is beefer to these broads.

Their women have no asses and are just ugly as fuck

That soulless witch. What do gooks fear?

Alot of these chinks that are flooding the lowermainland. Are those of the mainland variety, the actual hong kong chinese are quite rare. How the fuck do I know? I can understand Mandarin and Cantonese. Oh and did I forget to mention that there is also that retarded competiton to get a stupid wagecuck job, while higher up jobs are near impossible to obtain?

Infact the Cantonese speakers here really hate the mainlanders for driving up real-estate, and being shitty drivers. No joke.

same here in Toronto, except we have a mix of poos and blacks in addition to the overwhelming chinese population. When you go to a mall its just a sea of chinese people and arabs. Back in 2005 i remember half were at least white. Now you gotta go as far out as Barrie or Whitby for it to get decent but they're starting to move into those areas too. We're getting pozzed at an alarming rate, this isn't some alt-right pol meme, its happening for real.

we do have a great Sino-Canadian Heritage, but too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing sometimes. it's like watching someone drink 40 glasses of water in an hour while telling you that water is healthy

Tsawwassenite here. Grew up in Richmond but we moved a few years back to get away from the Chinese.

My gf has a 10/10 ass. All you can do is slander and say MUH WHITE WIMMIN.

hows that new mall thing you guys have?

They're so easily impressed. Even when my dick was flaccid (I'm a grower, mind you) they were fucking impressed
Too fucking easy, it almost feels I'm cheating
Not all of them have no ass

This is a 10/10 ass in Japan.

>What do gooks fear?
Starvation, i don't fucking know, there is one billion of them living like that.

>richmond and delta
Are they the most likely to be affected? What about jew west?

Get out of Hongcouver. Wife and I currently in Toronto for past 4 years but we are headed to Quebec City in Sept. It's only city worth a damn in Canada as far as Im concerned.

I rather that we have a more Japanese oriented one, since Japanese people actually assimilate, and have honor. Unlike chinks.

Japanese girls are based. I've seen many of them with great asses, and they are extremely submissive

I have more ass than that man.

>having a gf
>claiming 10/10 ass
gtfo proxy

not gf but here is an example. stay mad

see

Toronto is like the second worst place in Canada, both Toronto and Vancouver are ultra liberal strongholds

richmond and delta will be absoluteley fucked depending on how close the earthquake is due to the fact that its mostly been built on sediment and banks as well as the fact that richmond is already below sea level by a little bit and thats not even adressing the potential tsunami. as for jew west we are going to get a pretty high river that may spill onto the quay so buh bye submarine and whatever boats that are there

dat ass

>Quebec City
>Implying it's much better
Doesnt Quebec have a conecntration of Muslims in it's cities?

>everyone on pol is a virgin neckbeard
hahaha

Ahahahahaha what is this asslet? Even with her breaking her back to stick it out its so flat.

Try again kasheki.

would berry my dick so hard it split atoms causing a runaway fission reaction.

Bringing lots of traffic, and increasing home prices. However, I've only been to the mall a handful of times.

this is now an asian ass thread

Look whos talking crumpet. Your women are disgusting. Go brush your tooth.

>Sino-Canadian Heritage

10/10

Just nuke the West.

No, Quebec CIty is 95% white and it's fucking beautiful. You're thinking of Montreal.

>yea. the heritage thing is bullshit. the chinese minority before then was microscopic.

Who do you think the native americans are?

>redpilled
>picking up sluts
Kek

Actually though, we have a massively armed population in Canada. How long until some people just snap, and unleash full 1776, or will Canada suffer the same fate as U.K

Extinct?

Every shop is chinese.

Quebec has lowest unemployment rates since the 1970s right now too. Learn french if you don't already know it, it's a good deterrent against shitskins at least here in Canada

Can confirm btw.

Welcome to Quebec, leaf faggot.

No people should ever apologize for speaking their own language. It's the one thing the spics are doing right.

found the christcuck. You can fuck sluts but no hymen no ring.

Yes she's hot as fuck but why are you advertising your women to white guys?

Post thicc Japanese girl?

Prove to me they don't all have 12 year old boy bodies.

What's the best way to emigrate out of Canada?

KYS.

God help us

Why?