Jews now the face of the Alt-Right

Is this the jews trying to subvert the alt right? are they larping to destroy the movement from within?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, jews are trying to rise to the top, then fill said top with their relatives

Big if true

No one is ever going to vote the Jews out of power.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Alt-right=/=nazism=/=wtv the fuck /pol is
There is no "movement" because if we had a movement right now we'd get btfo.
Patience!

>hate snackbars
>hate Shylocks
Pick one, they are enemies, numnuts.

lauren isnt a jew, stop shilling this already

What is wrong with Jews?

Ben is a cuckservative and an Israel firster

Lauren is a woman, so she has no principles

Miller is Roy Cohen #2

Who said anything about voting? You EU fags got one thing right, which is canceling democracy, the only problem is your oligarchs suck dick

watcha doing, leftypol?

Where is the (((Finnish))) shill that spergs out everyime someone mentions Lauren.

1. The alt-right is a retarded label that Democrats use to smear people, there is no alt-right

2. Not all jews are the same, and Lauren Southern isn't even a fucking jew.

It seems like Alex Jones only has THEM on his show. It's fucking weird. It never used to be like this.

Not all of them, my dude. But there are malicious, influential and top rank Jews that are trying to work the power politics and finance, and they will not stop at any expense or sacrifice...

Stephen Miller is unironically an honorary aryan

>There is no "movement"
This is key, wise leaf. There was a movement in 2010 called the "Tea Party", one in 2012 called the "Ron Paul Revolution", and one in 2016 called "Donald J. Trump". It is clear that something which will dwarf all of these is on the horizon - and that's why it's a good time to worry about Jewish shills entrenching themselves.

Hey Rebbe

Only religious and political jews are cancer.

The normal ethnic Jew are alright.

Ben Shapiro is a National Review-tier civnat who hates the Alt-Right.

Lauren Southern isn't Jewish. This is a divide and conquer meme which nobody has any proof of.

Stephen Miller works in the civnat Trump administration and, from my knowledge, has never mentioned race once.

>inb4 shill thread

...sheesh,
there are conservative Jews...
There have always been conservative Jews.
ALL THROUGHOUT THE CONSERVATIVE SPECTRUM: From Mark Levin to Ben Stein, Michael Savage and even Bill Crystal of the Weekly Standard. Before the "Alt-Right" was a thing, prominent authors and commentators for conservative political views were Jewish.

In 2015 on Twitter she said her Jewish grandparents lost everything fleeing Denmark

>Ben Shapiro
>alt-right

heh nice try

stop lying kid, you think everyone here just started browsing today?

I thought this at one time until I had repeated business dealings with "regular old Jews".
Gas them all.

lauren is not jewish, stop this meme

It's getting easier for me to tell the difference between shills posturing and men scorning degenerates on this site. (You're a shill posturing.) I didn't believe it either, she doesn't look it, but go click her Twitter.

why the fuck hasn't this guy been banned yet

The alt right was a psyop from the beginning you dumb fuck it was never real

>banning raphibros
gl faggot

>Stephen Miller works in the civnat Trump administration and, from my knowledge, has never mentioned race once.

This. He is a civic nationalist that loves America but he is no white nationalist. He would have no problem with flooding America with poo and chinks like Canada.

Unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary.

Wait really?

anti-semitism is created by jews as a paper tiger. 90% of the anti-semitic shit on Sup Forums is jewish kids trying to be edgy. the adl published some list of alt-right anti-semites recently and at least half were jews.

Finnshill/Leafshill/Latviashill was confirmed to be Frank/Anon5

I don't think miller is...

Yeah me either

They have terrible cuisine.

>anti-semitism is created by jews as a paper tiger
Fuck off Henry Makow

communism incoming

Shapiro isn't ours, faggot.
We're not friendly with that faggot and he's in no way "alt-right".

>implying the "alt right" existed
it's like you autists forgot that 1 year ago everyone laughed at the notion of "alt right" kike trickery

Sure is summer shills shilling in here. Can not wait for September 6th when you faggots leave

>Some mixed mongrel

who cares

Fucking kek. Wouldn't be surprised.

I met a few South Africans in my time. Most were Jews though.

No Jews are just inherently more capable than OP-related type of people (White Trash) and will rise to the top in any movement that is not explicitly anti-semitic (actually even in those - Nathaniel YouTube).

My poor lady Lauren is not jew! How could you say such a horrible thing. :(

We're going to need to round them up again. I suggest genetic testing to expose even the cryptos.

Stop calling normal constitutional conservatives civic nationalists.

We'll just keep in mind the slogan principle:
>No jews, just right.

Based Koreabro called him out, and he lost his shit in the thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/135937532

nice LARP, but you're not Frank -- you didn't say "character assassination" in the first post

It is called controlled opposition, burger.

They run both sides of the argument.

Or how many of them condemn Israel?

The 'alt right' itself is a jewish concept. It's right there in the name. 'alt right', i.e, jewish friendly right.

top two yes, bottom no

It seems as if he finally snapped too.

An oligarchy is much easier to defeat than a deep-seated faith in democracy like the Americans have.

yeah he's been going off with the knowledge bomb shit too, spamming every thread. He probably went off his meds.

the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole and easily dismiss their opposition. gj falling for jew tricks, newfag

Americans have deep-seated faith in whatever comes out of Wolf Blitzer's mouth tonight

they've been doing this since hillary made up the term.

i'd take Miller over Shapiro just based on when they stand on the spectrum but what the fuck is Lauren doing there?

Sup Forums doesn't identify as alt right. Why do you not understand this yet you fucking newredditors

>a bunch of neo-cons
>alt right
What does alt-right mean anymore?

Laura Loomer need to go

Shills like to say that she's Jewish but it's not true

This is how Ben Shapiro pimp his ass
once again Ben Shapiro is horse shoeing himself into the scene
Do not fell for Ben shapiro.
Any post with ben shapiro, just sage and hide
any video with Ben Shapiro picture and name, do not watch
Remember Glenn Beck.... or John McCain
Ben Shapiro has back stabbed us multiple times!
He will mislead you and back stab you!

Jews were always both sides. Who you think funded HItler? I came to the realization the ar simply superior. We live in a jewish world. Greek philosophies and musing are not as pratical as jewish concepts such as interest. Face it pol we are 2nd best. The jew is the ubermensch. We just jeous.

Is there a difference between what the jew says and real world democracy at the end of the day?

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who still think the alt-meme is a genuine movement
shameful desu

>Sure is summer shills shilling in here. Can not wait for September 6th when you faggots leave
ok david

I'm going to miss him and the amount of denial he had.

Shapeshifter here! (Jewish when it suits me, white when I need privilege.)

There is a war between liberal and conservative Jews right now...this is what you are seeing.

>Not all of them,
wrong

Ben Shapiro is the opposite of the Alt Right lol

Found the newfag

Reminder, there are two types of Jews: Zionists and Marxists, but both work towards advancing Jewish supremacy over whites and everyone else.

Know your positions and what's good and bad for you. I've listened to the upper left one talk and I can split the jew anti White agenda from what's agreeable. I can see how the newcomer could be misled by him. What to do about that.. can steer clear but better is to understand your positions and skill in listening/reading comprehension to discern good from bad, so.. taking away their mind share with alternatives, teach/advocate listening/reading comprehension, and keep flooding with facts on jewing, shitskins, things that are bad, things that are good. With focus and practice, will be immune to exposure to jews trying to mindfuck.

Jews get into anything popular. It's how they've lived as parasites for 2,000 years now.

They're just filling a power vacuum. Most whites are lazy

Lauren Southern's Natural Black hair is showing.
Wtf She said she was blonde??

> Jewish when it suits me, white when I need privilege

You're plenty privileged being Jewish. White's aren't privileged ( not like Jews ), but you folks SURE like to pretend you're white and then say white people are privileged don't you.
Yea you do.
You fucking little snake mother fuckers.
I mean you did it here without even trying you're such in the habit. One day? We're gonna get you little bastards.

Bingo. That's how they operate.

what idiot made this thread? none of these people are alt-right.

Sadly, a good portion of Sup Forums falls for that schizo shit. They eat it up like fiends. Its fun to LARP as Frank though, just to see the schizos appear, hoping for a "sekrit msg" from an "insider user" giving them a new "mission" to go on. Someday I'm going to figure out how to profit off that kind of LARP schiphrenia scene.

> Not a member of the alt-right
> Not a jew
> Awesome

He's back

No.

She said they fled Denmark because of the Nazis. The Nazis fucked up a lot of cities with a lot of non-Jews you know.

Obviously, the jews are in cahoots.

>Shapiro
>Alt-right

Miller's a rogue kike, those bastards end up going off the deep-end at some point

I'm not convinced

"Hi, my brain is so weak I can't read"

Yes, as always they try to rise to the top of any movement. Perhaps it is for the money or perhaps it is so they can control how far the movement goes, either way they need to be stopped. I wouldn't consider any Jew (except maybe Steve Miller, in spirit) a member of the alt right though, at most they're alt light. This is because one of the foundational tenets of the actual alt right is that Jews must be removed from our societies. Which is a reactionary defense mechanism: open antisemitism is the only way to prevent Jews from infiltrating your movement. It's not out of hatred (well, that too), but out of necessity that we are antisemitic.

lauren? jew? explain

Yes and no. They are shit scared the cat will get out of the bad and they'll be sent to the chambers for real.

That and they've invested too much not to have greater Israel.