Sup Forums, I need help

Sup Forums, I need help.

A few months back, I would sneak into my little sister's room and do stuff with her... just little things, like kiss her and touch her places, and one time I wiped a tiny bit of cum onto her feet. Nothing that serious, nothing that would hurt her.

I only did it maybe 10-15 times, and then I stopped, but my sister and mum have been acting strangely for the past week or so, and two nights ago, I overheard my mum asking questions to someone over the phone that were pretty obviously related to what I did with my sister.

I immediately packed my bag and prepared to GTFO town as fast as fucking possible, only for my mum to confront me and tell me about what "your father" was doing to my sister, and talked about the possibility of telling the police. Apparently my sister thought it was my dad doing it, and brought it up in casual conversation with my mum, which is how she found out.

My dad has previous sex offenses (none of them actually that serious), so this might just fly.

Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe my mum is lying to me or fucking with me and knows that it was me all along.

/lgbt/ might be able to provide you with more help.

KYS, incesteous pedo Aussie, aren't there sheep to fuck there?
KILL YOURSELF

haha fuck you faggot

DNA doesn't lie, so just do what you have to do.

Copy pasta

Sage

Lmfao

Australians are scum

Goddamn genetics are real. Time to turn yourself in jackass

OP is a faggot

XD

quality thread

user one day you are going to be so ashamed of yourself you won't be able to stand it, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE let your dad take the fall for this, fess up and apologize take it like a man and face your family you fucking coward.

If my son was wiping cum on my daughter's feet, I would take the fall to prevent my son from going to jail for something that really shouldn't be a big deal.

>a few months back
>DNA from her feet

quality shitpost, my australian friend

yea sure pal

>just little things, like kiss her and touch her places
>Nothing that serious

We all lusted for a our siblings in one way or the other, but you idiot took it to far. You need to kill yourself.

Salon.com GTFO

Sweet justice is coming for you, fucking freak

Fuck a jumbo crayon pack with a sharpener on the back, reap the consequences. You deserve it you fuckin weirdo.

Dude sit down, confess to your dad

It's up to them if they want to go to the police but you should sit down and discuss it all. Be prepared for hell as you will never be able to get over this, but ultimately you have to hope your family won't sell you out as you'll be fucked. Dont let your dad take the blame you'll be found out or guilty for the rest of your life. He's the one who knows how much any kind of record can affect your future and will protect you.

And then sort yourself out for the reprehensible things you have done.

You can go the religious way and go to church, basically try and speak to a pastor or a psychiatrist.

You will need to face your mum and your sister, but speak to your dad first.

Quality b8

Kill yourself fucking chomo

Post your sisters feet

Your whole household needs a good carpet bombing.

Australia what are you doing?

these both

Kill yourself