Unions are what made America great. Stand firm Mississippi and vote yes to union

Unions are what made America great. Stand firm Mississippi and vote yes to union.

nytimes.com/2017/08/02/business/economy/nissan-united-auto-workers-mississippi.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kzh1G
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/Kzh1G

(((UAW))). of course if ceos could run a company ethically and actually give a shit about their employees and their time off etc they wouldn't need the commie unions.

>unions invented black people

Lol

unions are what we need to keep out cheap non white labor

the various news articles say the current plant workers are some of the highest wage earners in the region. the unions will want everyone to earn even more, like the floor sweepers, so they can get their piece of the pie off the backs of the unionized workers.

>If

Well they don't

The chamber of commerce always shills for mass immigration and outsourcing

>Oy vey higher wages

Literally another shoah

Im pretty neutral on unions desu, but I fucking hate these big wig rich neocon fucks who constantly talk about how horrible unions are for the blue collar averge joe as if he knows what hes talking about and isnt just some greedy cunt.

>40k for a Nissan
>wants to pay workers 13 dollars per hour and out of that comes health care costs as well as no pension.

Yeah, nah. They need to unionize and start a trend in the south.

t. Steelworker

are unions run by the jews too?

>when you successfully seize the means of production and then cease production

no, its run by the mob

legendary nordbro

i am pretty sure there are jewish mobs out there.

Fuck off communist larpers

>muh jewish boogeyman!

ok user, sure

And yet more and more states are going right to work and less and less people are joining unions
the UAW has destroyed American car companies so bad that they had to beg Obama to use federal money to bail them out

Jews infiltrate and subvert lots of originally non Jewish organizations

Just look at the Catholic Church

Or the Republicans Party

Hol' up sweetie, but that's shiet. Us woman of color is what made Amerikkka great, kay thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

Everyone deserved a bailout during the 2008 crisis except the banks who wrecked the economy in the first place

Instead Obama gave the banks trillions as a reward for destroying the economy

Also unions didn't destroy auto manufacturing outsourcing did

>yes boss! please make me work longer hours, doing more work, while you continue to skim off my paycheck and offer me less and less benefits!

the southern man is a fucking retard.

no shit there were jewish mobs, Im saying that most union mob activity was from italian mobsters.

There were tons of Jewish mobsters though

>he fell for the italian mob meme.

>the UAW has destroyed American car companies

I'm so fucking tired of hearing this old excuse.