Is Sup Forums a satirical board? Can someone answer this once and for all?

Is Sup Forums a satirical board? Can someone answer this once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uL39KoJli0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

it is whatever you wish it to be

Yes

No

Sup Forums is a jewish controlled op farm to prevent WN culture from becoming in any way healthy or intelligent

Sup Forums is a Black Nationalist board

We wuz kangz

You wish nigger

Sup Forums actually stand for "People Of Islam"

Only if you get doxxed.

No. And get the fuck out faggot.

yes

This is a nice picture. Those kek flag civnat faggots are gonna be speechless.

It was at one time and still partly is, but it has quite a few unironic 30-60 year old white nationalists trying to recruit from Sup Forums squatting on it now. The pro to this is that they are easily triggered and this board is like the new Sup Forums as trolling opportunities go.

We're a board of peace

No, the Jews must get gas if humanity is to progress

nope

You tell me.

I didnt even consider Kekistan flag and Kriegsmarine flag or whatever that is have the same base.

kill every kike
ash al yid

>speechlesss on pol
>universal impossibility

Sup Forums is Nietzsche's abyss. It is whatever you see inside of yourself.

Take care not to linger overmuch.

It is as serious as it gets

It's what you want it to be... I would never call my self a racist or a Nazi... but... at the same time I refuse to accept all this regressive "feel good" garbage that is constantly shoved down my throat by the media and government.

I judge people individually. But at the same time I acknowledge statistics and facts about other races as well as my own. I'm not going to lie and say something that isn't true because if it's offensive.

If people are offended by stats that say white people on average commit less crime and have higher IQ's so be it. If you think I'm wrong prove it. Provide a better argument.

I'm not just going to believe something or say something because its politically correct.

That's BS.

it conveniently switches back and forth depending on how you want to portray it to the person you're talking to.

yeah.. mostly

Heil Hitler!

The nazi and helicopter shit is satire. We do like Trump and Regan though

Sup Forums is based and cool like my jewish and black friends from plebbit.

It's all just satire and we are one big hivemind that loves Donald Trump.

Hail kekistan, praise kek, kekekek I'm so edgy and cool Sup Forums is my secret hangout where people love my humor.

Sup Forums
Purge
Outsiders
&
Infidels

seems right to me.

Its whatever you want it to be. But most people don't understand the definition of satire so here it is directly from the dictionary:

>the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Which is exactly what we are doing here. Satire does not mean the the criticisms caricaturized on this board isn't sincere, on the contrary.

All I can tell you OP is gas the kikes race war now. Figure the rest out yourself.

We're the next league of nations

Depends what thread I'm in

this is actually a gardening board.

it's only satirical to nufags

there is probably five black nationalist on the whole board tyrone

White women can't compete with Asian wife material, bro.

You come here because it's redpilled and not PC. You think the nazi shit is satire or an extreme minority of storm fags so you ignore it. You learn and accept all the hatefacts, start reading right wing books... Suddenly you're a brown skinned white supremacist.

Crap. What do I do now? I have been wondering the same thing. Each day makes me wonder more and more. I keep coming back to this crap. Why?

Of course it's satire, boy i sure love this quick extinction of all European people.

Actually, I would be happy to send all nogs to a containment country in the Southeast.

You're here forever. Sup Forums is the truth and the way. You might want to leave, but your subconscious will always long for truth... and instructions on how to make this owrld a better place. Hence all the natsoc propaganda posted here, among other examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=uL39KoJli0M
Thugs bully and brutally beat up Mass teens who were enjoying the boardwalk

Its a board were failures in real life come larp as nazis and white supremacist to feel better

Yes Sup Forums is just satire. We love our based black men and our greatest allies at Israel!

>anti pc/ sjws
>constitutionalist
>civic nationalist
>traditionalist christian racist bodybuilder deus vult

forgot to add
>pro eugenics

I am a former communist who stumbled upon this place while on a shilling raid. And no this board isn't satire (Is this good or bad I don't know). The satirical nature or reputation so to speak is a powerful tool to avoid unwanted attention or rage induced hate towards this place. The best way I could put it is in the biological term "mimicry". There are animals who adopt features of more dangerous ones so that they wouldn't be attacked by predators. For example there is a fly that has a color scheme of a hornet.

Yes. At least it was at the beginning. Now underage autists and redditors (one in the same, really) have flooded the site and take all of this seriously.

WE WUZ SATIRE AND SHIIIIIIIIIET

nice try tyrone

I mean, I'm actually racist, but I post on Sup Forums for keks.

So yeah, a lot is just playing around, but that doesn't mean I'm not a nazi.

Why not both?

We are the jews

remember, you're here forever

this is probably the best answer you're ever gonna get,

sayje

It used to be. Than US elections happened.

Get in the oven daquan

slide thread, sage and hide it

This

SIEG HEIL

We really need to do something about these fucking westerners.

/pol is just a prank. In fact, it isn't even a prank, it's swamp gas and it's only due to transient atmospheric conditions that you're even seeing it at all. Okay?

Half of people is here ironically.
Second half is constantly butthurt.,

It can be put like this: this board does intend to be satirical, but reality has gotten so absurd and liberals became so insane that satire started appearing sane.

only the nazi and fascist stuff.

THIS. THIS and fucking THIS.

Fine by me!