It's the economy, stupid!

Even CNN has to admit the economy is growing under Trump's presidency. Landslide for Trump in 2020.

12 MORE YEARS

Candidate Trump:
>All these government numbers are fake
>It's a bit fat ugly bubble
>Common people are hurting
President Trump:
>All these government numbers are great
>It's real growth
>The common people are winning
Daily reminder that Trump hasn't been able to get any major reforms passed. All that's happened is the bubble that was inflated under Obama has grown even bigger. If Trump is claiming credit for that he will get absolutely shredded once the bubble pops since everyone will be able to blame him.

24 MORE

shoo shoo retarded shill
looks like you should have voted for Jill

> Pulling the same figures as Obama so far
> The black man was shit
> This orange turd is great

Nice double standard faggot

>I will not refute your point and instead call you a shill. I'm sure I will show everyone how good of a debater I am.
Stein is nigger tier. Garry is shit tier (slightly better than nigger but not much).

This is just the beginning. If he gets wage growth above 3% you'll see a Reagan-esque type of reelection.

People don't give a shit about Muslim bans or grabbing by the pussy at the end of the day. Jobs and money in their pocket is what matters; CREAM. If he keeps this up going into midterm elections and 2020? The Republicans will be able to do no wrong.

>the same figures as Obama so far

44 record highs since Trump took office

MOst definetly. Once it goes to shit trump will scream "IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!!!!!" on twitter

>t. uneducated illiterate moron

Oh shit you're right, I need to stop supporting him right now. I hope he doesn't do a good job anymore! I'm resisting now!

If I was trump, I would tweet "fake news"

>the only 2 options I have is blind support and blind resistance

get rid of the gadse flag you stupid kike you don't deserve it.
Also he said last night at the rally, the numbers don't tell the whole story and there is still a lot of people not accounted for in them.

Record highs for Obama, too. You just ignored it back then. You are, although not realizing it, cheering on Obama policy and results

Yes, that's true.

the people i talked to who work on wall street would 100% disagree with you. You really underestimate howmuch of a burden the Obama era regulations were to growth.

Literally the result of Obama's work.

Just like you cheered on Bush policy and results when Obama was in the White House, because Obama didn't change anything.

not even a little bit.

So the people you talk to are also uninformed. What a surprise

they do this for you to lower your guard. this board is full of retards

My main gripes were with the wars he started and gitmo.

Nope it was bush. Remember how obunghole told us for 8 years it was all bush.

yep, millionaire hedgefund managers are completely uninformed.
Kill yourself you stupid fucking kike

fed has been loaning interest free money into the system for almost a decade.
with an eclipse this will change and the harvest will begin.

Of course the hedge fund managers are happy. They make money off of stocks. Stocks go up in a bubble.

they're gonna dump the market on him.

>you will never have Jill give you a new green deal of your own, then fuck her in front of all her cats
Why live?

>article literally says 16 year low

You're fucking retarded, bro. Let me guess, this is one of Obama's time-delayed economic booms?

Economy growing bigly.

He's got my vote again.

Literally the result of Bush's work.

Is CNN /ourguy/?

So this is the power of not strangling growth with regulations

More importantly if the economy is doing well under Trump than how would his base take accusations from Mueller of criminal activity? His supporters would never let Trump be removed from office against his will.

is this real?

>people will now use this as proof that cnn is not the fake news monolith the racists and sexists make it out to be

from what they told me, the market was probably going to go straight into the shitter if Hillary was elected.
Trumps deregulation policy is generating actual growth, not just smoke and mirrors like the last 8 years of QE gave us.

i think MSM will start changing their rhetoric to the right by mid-2018. this generation is growing up more conservative while crazy college leftists are losing strength. i doubt MSM will lose their shekels just to stay lefties.

Amazing. I'm going to ignore that Obama's had hundreds of "record high dow numbers" but I'm amazed you agree with fake news cnn! Wires are getting crossed

god i wish that were true... the pendulum need st swing to the right and soon

>CNN posting positive Trump news
I don't understand

>I don't know what a bubble is: the post
Look no further than silicon valley if you want to know what a bubble is. All of their value is inherently dependant on each other, so any correction hits the entire field.

Hopefully Silicon valley will just deflate as more businesses move to places like Texas who have low business taxes rather than completely pop like they did with housing.

You are already ignoring how hard Obama crippled industry, so continuing to ignore things seems pretty ordinary for you.

They're trying to set him up.

They are turning conservative simply because conservative values occupy the odd spot that liberals did in the 60's-2000's, where they have significant power but are still the counter culture

>croatian

given your nationality, it's not unlikely your mother was a whore which explains why you faggot croats are low iq pieces of shit.

>Communist News Network
>actually posting positive news on Trump

I don't know what the fuck would have happened with Hillary in office. Yellen would probably be a lot more dovish with her while she seems pretty hawkish with Trump so that would have probably helped inflate the numbers even more. The deregulation helps but there hasn't been too much of it.
The economy going to the shitter isn't necessarily a bad thing. If you're in a bubble you want the bubble to burst ASAP so the fallout is as small as possible and the real growth can come as soon as possible.

Meaning they are tying the economy to Trump's presidency and are waiting for the economy to burst ?

>conservatives are counter culture
I know it's true it's just weird to think about

Depends if the tech industry can manage to diversify itself. If the entire sector continues to be reliant on advertisement and data selling (for advertisement), then they probably won't avoid the burst.

If the new tech sectors in the other parts of the country are smart, they will latch onto a strong local industry to help survive any slump tech might get.
Austin and the Texas oil industry, for instance. The burst won't matter if most of the business those tech companies get are oil field related.

It is a politician. What do you expect? Honesty? Hahahahah, LOL, BBQ, WTF

Wtf looks like I'm a #BernOut now

Reminder that the Democrats supported TPP and mass-immigration while our manufacturing jobs were being deported. Reminder that the Dems want our economy to be dependent on 3rd-world niggers and the evil Chinks.

Yet their valuations keep going up. It's almost as if stocks do actually go up in a bubble (until they crash that is) and people buying those stocks make money (on paper).

>I don't know what a bubble is: post 2
To get out of a bubble you diversify your investments, which should lead to the bubble shrinking and becoming less dependant on itself.
The fear of a bubble is that a market correction will wipe out the entire industry because the industry's investments are all tied up in other things that also pertain to said industry.
IT and server farms is an example. No amount of investments in server architecture will protect you from the IT bubble popping.

it's not weird, it is just simple human cultural evolution based on the developments of the world, it mirrors the growth of fundamental Islamic views in the middle east as a counter to the Soviets pushing their mostly christian-based atheist ideals, and the support of US money/military

>defends Trump
>calls someone else on their low IQ

>stocks, economy and industry are simple and basic: the post
Just stop talking about economic bubbles. You don't understand them.
>muh entire economy is a bubble!
brainlet

>no comeback
>muh drumpf!
exactly what a brainlet would say.

That's not how bubbles work. People who are seeing massive returns on their investments want more returns. Most don't realize it's a bubble until it's too late. That's why bubbles keep growing till they pop. Very rarely do you see a bubble deflating without a major drop.

Why are Democrats working against their economic interests by trying to destroy Trump?

You keep blathering on about "le Obombya's gorillion record highs xD," but provide zero evidence. You were on a Demonrat fever dream. Obama and Hillary have failed you.

You think the entire economy is a bubble. Why should anyone believe your explanation as to how bubbles work?

>big
>not biggly

((CNN)))

2 SCOOPS
2 SEXES
2 TERMS

What comeback?
Random insult based on nationality?
I mean if any nation is easy to insult,it's USA.I'd find it distasteful.

And you're exaggerating. I responded to a post talking about 44 record highs so far. Obama had hundreds. Just saying

I have my doubts he can articulate how well the economy is doing to the masses
he always speaks in simple terms and repeats everything he says to ingrain it into the weekminded so they can understand.

>I'm too smart to make a comeback!
You and Hillary would make great friends, I bet. Too smart to compete.

Trump acknowledged the current unemployment rate still doesn't showcase all the people who have left the work force. Don't remember king nigger ever mentioning that

other than all the fine sluts and whores you export, croatia is a useless country.

>he doesn't know of the moratorium
Obango crippled any industry that didn't belong to his (((interest))). You are blind if you can't see how.

Not the whole economy just:
>the stock market
>the bond market
>real estate
>student loans
>auto loans

It's big league, ffs.

The single biggest factor for the good economy is the stabilization of oil resulting from fracking

2018 is here. RINOS MUST GO, DEMOCRATS MUST BE DESTROYED.
NO MORE GAMES!

>I'm too smart to make a comeback!
But that's not even what I implied,you brick.

But anyway,are you tired of winning yet?Enjoying all the Goldman Sachs in the administration?And wall?And tax-cuts for the rich?

>get the (((Federal Reserve))) to print 3 trillion dollars and give it to (((major banks)))
>"hurr durr, look, the GDP increased!"

This was Obama's only good economic policy, completely ignoring the progressives when it came to fracking

>maybe if I name individual sectors as bubbles it will save my argument!
How so those consistute as bubbles? Do remember that a bubble is dependant upon itself, which makes it a bubble in the first place.
2 of what you listed aren't industry, and 2 are investment sectors who concentrate their efforts in fluidity, especially after the crash of the last one you mention.

You are a couple of years behind the times.

You don't even live in a real country you muslim rape baby
Your opinion is worthless

Everything is great and all,but why do you think I care about the opinion of random user,probably a virgin,about my country?

>that's not what I implied!
>I only said I'm smarter than your entire country!
go study English a bit more, you don't seem to have a good grasp of it.

The wall is coming soon, 2 billion alreadly approved for construction in Texas.

The main reason that Trump's progress isn't happening faster is because of Democrat/RINO/leftist judge obstructionism. What makes you think we're suddenly going to switch to voting for SJW nigger Democrats because our right-wing policies didn't happen quick enough?

Well you're posting in a thread about America for one so you obviously have some interest in us. When's the last time you've seen a thread about Croatia on Sup Forums?

>implying he didn't try to cripple fracking as well
It didn't work because he already exhausted his clout by the time fracking became big. Didn't stop him from trying, though.

This is apparently the second fastest rise of the Dow in history. Only the one in 1999 was faster. It's also the first time the Dow has passed three 1,000 point milestones in one year. (Not that impressive given that it's just a side effect of a larger base number)

Of course they are. Because when it crashes, and it will crash, Trump will own it.

you wouldn't be responding if you didn't care.

you should be kicked out of nato. if you get invaded by russia, no american blood is worth getting spilled over you

croatia is useless

Since when does country make someone's opinion valid?
I mean,you're from USA,and your opinion is just as irrelevant as someone else's who supports Trump...

Also,why so hateful mate?Like,look how triggered you are.You reacted very emotionally my man,for someone who only read someone's opinion.
Are you okay man?

he did commit economic seppukku by not just steamrolling those protesters and building that Canadian pipe, instead opting to cancel the pipe literally as a way to gain popularity points.

Funny how when Trump got to office he immediately put the pipe deal back on right after the protesters left

Pro Tip: The Dems get millions of dollars from the Saudis and Warren Buffet (he owns oil-hauling trains) to oppose pipeline construction.

90% the result of Obama's work. Trump has signed zero (0) legislation that would affect the job market. The other 10% could be attributed to Trump voters who hated Obama feeling more optimistic (and thus more willing to spend money).

what bubble? Wages have been depressed, the unemployment rate doesn't even scratch the surface of actual joblessness, income inequality is at an all time high, there's only one way to go.

>implying it takes biz years to react to opportunities and adjust to external forces.
Kek. Kys . Faggot

As a Croatian, your opinion is literally less relevant than an American's. Your opinion can only sway the limited power of Croatia, whereas America is the media/military/economic king of the world.

We decided to elect an orange douchebag, and now he's on all your TVs, newspapers, and websites.

>what is speculation
>what is signing the canadian oil pipe deal
>what is killing TPP and Paris deal which gain use hundreds of Billions

high optimism can sometimes do a lot more than any legislation ever could, however this optimism wont last without legislation