Civil War

If Trump is removed from office and things get chaotic on the ground level what is the best course of action for a conservative in a liberal state? I have made a few enemies (pic related) so I know I would be targeted if shit hit the fan. The only form of self defense I have are a BB gun and a few knives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5Ni_LskhFc
gunbroker.com/item/676741530
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy a gun faggot
NO EXCUSES
if you don't then you deserve to get dragged out and killed

I'm not old enough

Lift and do cardio then. And unironically train with the blade kek.
If SHTF, cardio is probably going to end up being way more important than strength. You need to not get tired and be at the right place at the right time.
And for fighting with a melee weapon, "power" is usually more important than strength. So that's what you should focus on if you lift.

Underage fag

This board is for 18 and over. Leave.

I'm 20. Not old enough for concealed carry is what I meant.

Thanks for the tips.

Get a gun and bunker down until rescue arrives

Dont risk hurting innocent people, just let the bad ones die on their own and kill anyone who tries to kill you

Do you think any groups would for in liberal states or would people migrate down south?

brock turner didn't rape that bitch for starters

>Shared Milo the pedophiles shit on jewbook and praised him
You dug your grave

Now get your ass beat in public for it

Buy a long gun and keep it at home/unloaded trunk in case society collapses and they actually try to kill you

TLDR if that guy and his friends want to beat your ass in public, you shouldntve stood with pedos like Milo

You have nothing to fear but fear itself kid

Just prepare and be ready for anything always

No.1 priority in disaster/shtf preparedness is food & water.

Start stockpiling Beans & white rice and seal them in Mylar bags with an O2 absorbor inside. If you sealed them right they should be good for 20+ years.

Or dont and then get rudely surprised like this
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Ni_LskhFc

Then buy a rifle. Better anyways.

I didn't praise him. I shared a story about that illegal who raped someone in elementary school. At the time he was the only one that reported it.

This is very true. Everyone that has threatened me is a degenerat with felons who have nothing to lose.

Not only should you own one, people should be made casually aware that you're able to snipe targets at 1000 yards with a pistol.

I live with my parents when I'm not at school idk if I could hide a rifle.

You dug your grave faggot lover, lay in it and stay a while.

You're 20 years old who cares what your parents say.
Buy a rifle like every American should.

I do if I wanna keep living there.

Then move the fuck out, son. You're 20 goddamn years old. Alexander the Great had conquered the known world by 21 and you can't even get a gun and an apartment? You need some tough "love" boy. If you want to call yourself a white man and be privy to the heritage and culture that entails, then the least you can do is sort yourself the fuck out. Be the hero of your own story. And- in case you didn't notice- heroes don't worry about what their parents may or may not approve of.

Tough spot, but nothing will happen so wait the year.

I have an apartment retard but it's near my school 2 hours away from my house. I'm paying the rent rn but my job is in my hometown so I'm not living in it.

Time to move out, son. 20 years old still don't have your own place? C'mon man.

No, kid you're now lying. You've changed/ moved the goalpost three times now. Clearly you're a milk sucker too young to be here. Get the fuck off the board and come back when you're a man. We'll tell your worthless parents on you if you come back. That seems to be what you're most afraid of.

Read

>has an apartment
>doesn't live in it, just pays for it
>says he can't buy a gun

Just wat, m8?

MODS

you can build a gun from home dept for under 20 bucks in a under 15 minutes faggot.

>I'm not old enough
>well i'm old enough but my parents won't let me
>well I don't even live with them
>I have my own place, just don't stay there ever, but I have enough cash to pay rent

k

Why would I lie about that? It actually sucks paying 500 a month for something I'm not using. I sense some projection here...maybe you never went to college or maybe your parents hated you so they kicked you out of the house or something.

you don't need CCW
just buy a gun and keep it in your house, if SHTF no one is gonna check to see if you have a CCW

Hitting something man sized at 1000 yards with a specific pistol is entirely possible.

oh ok , he is just a retard troll then

At this point Trump deserves to be removed. His entire tenure has been one colossal gaffe after another. President Pence has a nice ring to it, no?

I'm 20 years old. My apartment is at my school. I go home for the summer to work. When I'm home I live at my parents house. Really not hard to follow.

Can you see everyone ridiculing your ridiculous story, moron? You couldn't even stand up to a nigger on Facebook, did you really think you'd fool us?

You will just me laughed and mocked more than you are now, that's it. You won't be targeted other than people wondering how you could be such a rube. People will talk you with a faint smirk for at least a decade.

Yes, don't tell future employers since being a Trump supporter shows a lack of basic common sense and intelligence. Unless it's some white person poor fag job, then fuck it.

shill shill shill WE LOVE TRUMP gtfo.

Did you get into college?

Long Islanders and upstate NYers will have to fight together to blow out the degenerates in between

Quit making excuses faggot. Follow solid advice or dont.

I like Trump as well. He's not a very good President imho.

How are you paying $500? If you're under 30 with a bronze plan unless you're making over $60,000 you should be paying less.

I have a Bronze and make $82,000 so I get know tax breaks. It's $317/month.

See, you're doing all this grandstanding about how independent and self-sufficient you are, then turn around and act like at 20 years old you can't make the life decision of going out and just buying a firearm for protection.
Maybe you're telling the truth, but if so you really need to nut up. At your age no one is going to feel for you potentially getting grounded.

"Get into" ? I graduated about 15 years ago, kid. I didn't worry about what mom and dad would think of what I bought during any of that time, nor did I need to live with them. Hell, I already had a contracting business when I was going to school.
Try another one.

Awesome reading comprehension, Cletus. He's talking about rent.

I love how this thread started off as a discussion about how OP could defend himself in case of a full-scale armed conflict, but pretty quickly we all realized that OP's much more immediate and pressing problem is that he cares too much about what his parents think. Maybe just let mommy and daddy protect you if things go bad.

Why do you love Trump though. Why can't any off you explain. We understood why you would used to, but now it's been revealed he's lied about everything and failed at everything.

What's keeping you holding on?

Don't listen to these guys. Stay with your parents another few years until you need to move out for a job or marriage. Save money, it'll be worth it.

PRE-1898 ANTIQUES DO NOT REQUIRE AN FFL SO UNDER 21'S CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON A PISTOL THIS WAY

There are many options available in still sold handgun calibers. example:

gunbroker.com/item/676741530

Major media outlets; DC swamp dwellers; think tanks, nice nieghborhoods in n VA, etc.

Middle-aged white guys and retirees heading to DC; bikers, veterans, ex-police, NRA memebers, Evangelical men's groups like Oath Keepers.

Arm for self-defense and don't waste yourself on shitty impulsive things. If you don't live in DC/NY or can't get there with others, you should just bunker down.

If something like this was to happen, Florida better leave the union. Old fag here, but, would join up a Florida militia in a second.

It's like Oedipus Keks

Buy the gun and keep it at your apartment then you fucking idiot.

Try another one what? What plan do you have fuckface and what's your income and family situaiton? It will take 5 minutes on healthcare.gov to prove you're a liar.

>buy a gun
>UMASS

Not grandstanding. You question my story so I explained it. I'm also just explains why I haven't got a gun yet. Nice said I wasn't gonna get one.

If you do, you can bet you'd have a new Spanish-speaking state south of the panhandle.

Thank you.

Replied to the wrong post there buddy?

Because everything you interpret as a "failure" we see as an overwhelming victory. Perspective, that's all.

South of Seminole County actually. Orlando and Kissimmee is straight up Puerto Rico now.

Dumbass, he was talking about rent. The only thing worse than your reading comprehension is your chances of being a worthwhile human being. KYS

There is no excuse to not at least own a glock.
You can find a Glock 23 for $400 - anyone can afford that with some sacrifice.

kid get off kikebook and all social media before your life is completely ruined.
donotengage.jpg

Wow a reasonable response. Thank you.

He's living with his parents AND NOT saving money at the same time! The dude's got his own place but needs mommy to bring him tendies still. He's not even going about this efficiently.

Hell, can get shitty Hi-Point for less than that. May be shitty but will do the job.

I personally like Sig Sauer

This post endorses no such illegal action and is for informational purposes only.

Shitty Hi-Point is confirmed shitty. The point I am making is that a reliable gun for cheap is a good idea.

Pretend to be liberal, blend in, be strategic---make your strikes specific and effective. Gain allegiances. Escape if necessary.

hey Jerry! I love you man!

>he's lied about everything and failed at everything.
got any of that sweet CNN sauce?

>milo is a pedo
killyourself kike

Because it's Trump vs neo-cons, neo-libs, and deep state. I'm not giving power back to the assholes just because they managed to fuck over Trump for six months.

Stop defending pedophiles.

You're a fucking moron.... paying $500 on something you don't use and living at home with mommy? Your shit is unbelievable..... fuck you

Bait thread. We're a nation of laws. Abide by them.

I feel like this is a /k/ prank and that thing is basically a homemade grenade.

>>Absolutely spineless Sam, even for you

I get the impression it's from an old Anarchist's Cookbook copy/knockoff, depending on the pipe you use I don't think it'd explode.

> We're a nation of laws

That's why Hillary and Obama and their ilk are in jail, right? The only real law is might makes right.

Anti-gun laws are unconstitutional. They're designed specifically put people like OP in the place OP is currently in.

We are also a nation of freethinkers. Don't be dumb.

jesus man are you still working at McDonalds

Dont hide it you pussy

Then convince them or move out faggot

>Anti-gun laws are unconstitutional.
Exactly. I was referring specifically to "Stand Your Ground" laws. If OP lives in a state without one, the I suggest he move his faggot ass.

>"get into college"
>Being this much of a cuckold
BAHAJAHAHAHAHAJJAHAHAH
Gas the millenials

Your excuse had a simple solution

Convince your parents or move out

Yeah milo should kill himself

Fuckin kike

You go down a champion of your people. You'll be the martyr. Maybe periscope your last stand to stir up some emotions.