Fellow Germans, how can we help Merkel to get re-elected?

Fellow Germans, how can we help Merkel to get re-elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/beitrag-in-us-zeitung-merkels-bueckling-vor-bush-a-237040.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

assassinated*

Fuck off, you sucker! Merkel is the best thing happens to Germany!

This.

How can we help her against right wing populists?

oi vey

I love merkel! a good lady!

This

By ensuring that the average German is a pathetic, sniveling coward that would not dare to doubt the official narrative put forth by our perfect and beloved government.

Hmmm, guess our job is already done. Good job everyone! We will reconvene in 4 years to ensure another flawless democratic process without nasty surprises, like giving the people an actual choice or other such nonsense.

You're probably using sarcasm to sound intelligent. You aren't.

lol this! merkel is the best thing to ever happen to germany!!!

You fucking Jews - Britains always used to stop the innovative and progressive politic of German

Do nothing. Which is what most Boomer cucks and degenerate millenials will do.

YOU don't have to do anything. THEY rig the vote. Has always been . The Globalists control everything and everybody. That is why Trump's election was a shock. Now finding more than 5 million illegal voters and that is just the beginning. Hillary's team thought they had it in the bag like in every other election they rig.

Most people will elect Ms. Merkel!

lol yassss ladies truuuth!! all these drumpfkies hating on merkel for no reason lol

What's there to help? Merkel and her party will be re-elected, there is no doubt about it. The question is which party will she form a coalition with?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Who said there's going to be another election?

I hope with a left wing party. I'm tired of rich people fucking us over

There is no viable opposition to grand coalition, unfortunately.

There isn't, because Merkel is just so successful

OMG, left cucks are still alive on pol

germanistan, better prepare to pay up $800 billions in ww2 reparations to Poland you somehow 'forgot' to pay for 70 years

>real wealth went down
>real wages went down
>real unemployment went up
>but its okay we are not starving because our doctored statistics say everything is better than ever
>he doesnt know his forced cringy commie "meme" train already crashed a quarter half a year ago for this very reason

>tfw we were wrong about the EU domino effect
Any hopes of another country leaving or are we going it alone like we did against the EEBIL NATZEEES!?

>Slowest growing economic trading block of the last 30 years
>wrecked economies throughout the Mediterranean

Surprise surprise the commies think the EU is a good thing

I became much wealthier thanks to Merkel!

90s Germany was hell, unemployed everywhere !

Make her a martyr

Merkel should be in prison for destroying Europe.

OP stop pretending to be other people, its fucking pathetic

I`m personally opposed to its neoliberal form that it has taken in the last decades, but ultimately I do think that Europe needs federal union.
Good, crisis in the neoliberal economics will be cause for criticism of the system and are going to trigger reforms.

The only one how are destroying Europa now is America

>The only one how are destroying Europa now is America
I agree. All those Muslim immigrants that America is shipping to Europe are destroying Europe.

Right, because Merkel isn't a lapdog for the shadow gov of the USA, like the Warburg family, who are now trying to make Trump look bad through a suddenly emboldened (((Germany))).

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
>spiegel.de/politik/ausland/beitrag-in-us-zeitung-merkels-bueckling-vor-bush-a-237040.html