Is it more ethical to return the dog, or shoot it and throw it in a river?

Is it more ethical to return the dog, or shoot it and throw it in a river?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K7BAmNNxuR8
youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Sw319J60
youtube.com/watch?v=tHS5aKitxOE
youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Return it

Return

Return it
You get a reward & you are briefly seen as a hero

Hang the fucker.

Newfag niggers

>found the shitskin/POOinLOO/refugee

I just bought a pocket pistol specifically for shooting pit bulls so you tell me

I'm just saying if it hasn't attacked anyone yet and it someones pet

>not knowing that Sup Forums loves animals

its time to go back.

Pittbuls aren't dogs. They're killing machines in drag.

>putting up fliers with words on them in Detroit

it's not a bad cover desu

write your real message in cursive so only whites can read it while subhumans see the printed text and ignore everything else because cursive looks as alien as chinkrunes to them

This dog was probably stolen to be used in dog fights. If he's friendly like the flier says he'll be used as a bait dog and end up dead in a river anyways.
F, RIP in piece Hercules

Wait, is this Hercules owned by the black guy with all the gigantic pit bulls from the youtube videos?

He seems like a good doggo owner and his puppers are very cute and well trained. Sad if true.

>inb4 nigger and nigger dogs
Nigs gain a few points in my vook from being good dog owners. Only subhumans hate animals.

try hard edge lord. Killing dogs is for chinks and niggers

Nevermind found the vid. Not the same Hercules

youtu.be/K7BAmNNxuR8

Animal abuse is for mudslimes and niggers. I hope you hang

Return it.

Give it to the dog pound and let its owners pay hundreds of dollars to get it back.

Return it... And by the way KYS

If it's a pitbull shoot it.

/pol is going normie fuckin soft. The real answer, if you stick dynamite up the dogs ass, set the dog on fire at the same time as you light the dynamite fuse, watch it run around in agony, and then watch it explode. You film it the whole time and upload it to liveleak later. Cya Hercules, useless creature.

If there's a reward I'll return.

The sign says he's friendly. Return him to his home. You're more of a nigger than the dog to shoot a friendly dog

Take a video of you clubbing it to death and send it to the cell listed. Dogs and dog owners are filth.

t. Mohammed

Yes it's a nigger dog but that doesn't mean you straight up shoot it like a psychopath.

Jew detected

fuck off neighborhood crotch faggot pakistan go get fucked up the ass by ahmed some more.

Most ethical would be to stun and cook it.

> no said to eat it
> mfw
wtf is wrong with you people

Chink detected.

I only got here 20 seconds before you.

>pitbull
shoot it and throw it in a river is the correct answer

Return it, id be devastated if i lost my best friend, no matter what race or breed

I was actually arrested and put in jail for a month plus a year probation for shooting dogs with a slingshot near the river.

It was glorious. I yelled "I'm here to shoot dogs and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum." One pooch lost an eye.

the dog will probably shit out human flesh of someone it mauled after someone finds it

I gonna dump'em all

youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVH4wY5Pg&t=2s

audible kek

yes, I also think that OP found the shitskin/POOinLOO dog, hence why he made this thread.

I think the best option is indeed to shoot that nigger dog.

Pit Bulls are absolute unterhunde.

You retard. It's better to return it so it can inflict pain and suffering on its owners, because they deserve it for getting a niggerdog. It's just like when liberals suffer the consequences of multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Sw319J60

reddit autists

domesticating a dog is worse than killing it. if you disagree you're weak and most likely a manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHS5aKitxOE

I wish this was in 1080p god damn it!
youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
Pitbull tries to kill a mule. Predictable results happen.

What a champ, fuck those subhumans trying to break a fair fight

>Pittbuls aren't dogs. They're killing machines in drag.
They're working dogs made to corral bulls. Your argument is the same as the anti-gun ownership arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ

Return it. Intentionally harming the dog would be a violation of its property rights.

Round em all up, onto a couple of usaf jumbo cargo planes
rig em out with cheapo parachutes
Drop over Germany
Post drone footage for the keks

"Losing" a pit bull should be punishable by jail time. People who defend these dindog mutt bastards deserve to go in the river you talk about. Fucking garbage the lot of them.

Guns are operated by PEOPLE.
It's more like the equivalent of wanting to restrict monkeys rights to bear arm. Heck, it's even worse as they are more aggressive than a monkey.
If you had full control as an owner you would be right, but that's a laughable suggestion. Idiotic.

>its a nigger pit bul
shoot it