Sup Forums told me that all Balkan people were Muslim Rape babies

explain yourself Sup Forums why were you so wrong?

if you're going to allow "balkan" as a basic genetic type you're gonna get nowhere.

See what "balkan" really is, then you'll understand

Post your skin color....

they weren't. everything north of Serbia is white, Serbia and everything south is Turkish rapebaby.

I'm olive

Not true, there would be middle eastern blood in me then.............

Just because we aren't Turkish doesn't mean we're white.

As long as we're not Turkish, Black or Arab I'm fine with that.

My point is, if we were rape babies then you would surely find middle eastern and west Asian blood............go look at Turkish DNA they are heavily mixed with Arabs.

There are tons of blonde and redhead Turks. Ever heard of harems? Smh balkan rapebabies

What test?

I thought that was propaganda during the wars in the 90s to make Serbs fight harder against the balija. No?

Any inherent middle eastern is included in the balkan category. Your result just indicates that you are not any more middle eastern than the average balkan included in the reference samples. 23andMe reportedly only goes back 500 years. Gedmatch will give you a better idea on more distant admixture.

You are a bleached out nigger baby that was found in the bargain bin at a Salvation Army yard sale.

>believing anything from an anonymous pedophile image board

not many people believe it because while we yugos do get along decently, there is a slight pinch of patriotism in all of us, but it's true. balkaniggers are dark as fuck. pic related (painting by paja jovanović) check out what the other priest looks like

balkan people are a mixed bunch , hard to classify balkan as an ethnic group

I've known Serbs and Bulgarians who had immigrated here and they all looked very different from each other, even siblings. Very intelligent and charming ppl btw. But I assume that as long as someone doesn't have mongoloid eyes or a huge ME nose, no he is not a t*rk rape baby.

i'm lucky to be one of the brighter ones. i have some dark friends, one of them even looks like a chink.

oh god damnit i might be a dirty Arab still then?

23andMe

Yes yes but those are simply Europeans who were kidnapped by the Turks, that doesn't make them "Turks" it just a European who is mixed with a middle eastern and west asian dna.

More or less. You can only know for certain if you compare yourself to ancient populations, or if you undergo extensive haplogroup analyses, more than just your immediate paternal and maternal haplogroups. All the current ancestry services compare your genome to only modern populations.

ik, it's banter

Still very surprised there wasn't more mixing going on while the Turks ruled over us. I would think some arab came there and sexed some of our gorgeous women . I was shocked to see 99.9% European.

Religion. If something like that happened in Sweden today, it would be different.

>dirty Arab

why the hell are you so concerned about your genetics? it's completely irrelevant what sort of human you are if you know how to behave and how to think. i have a friend from bahrain who is half persian half arabian, who gives a shit if he's a tan darker than me.

Thank god for religion then. I want nothing to do with those people and their high levels of retardation.

I have very little respect for the Arab world and how it Acts on Average. I like knowing that my blood is pure European and linked to civilizations i have respect for like the Romans And Greeks. That's why.

As I understand it, "Bosnia" became m*slim because it didn't have a strong church. Without the church, the entire Balkans might be allahuackbar-land today.

Yes, except at least 30% of Balkaners are converts. Kosovo is 91% muslim, Albania is 58% muslim, Bosnia is 50% muslim, Bulgaria is 8% muslim, Serbia is 3% muslim

This is my dividing line for white and not white for Balkans

I guess Macedonians just had more balls then. Oh sorry Greek i meant to say FYROM'S before all your heads explode.

not necessarily, since Bosnia wasn't a very "muslim-concentrated" area until modern history. Muslims Serbs were pretty widespread along Serbia and Bosnia, until the new Serbian goverment banned all turks and muslims from the country in 1867, forcing muslims to migrate to Bosnia and Sanjak as they couldn't speak Turkish, so they had to remain in the Balkans but in Ottoman controlled territory.

Fyromia is 25% muslim lmao, i just forgot to name them. It's mostly albanians though.

hahahahah Oh god so the Greeks aren't "White" when all of western civilization is based on what they started........fuck off with this "white" shit.

Interesting, I didn't know that. I feel a deep shame and frustration about what my government did in the 90s, although I was just a kid at the time. I hope Serbia is able to correct the current situation with the balija someday.

All the Muslims i knew in Macedonia were Albanian. I have never met a Macedonian who is also Muslim.

modern greeks look exactly like turks. I was originally surprised at how black these people are when I first saw them

t. arab

You totally roasted me bro.

America was simple playing a geo political game against Russia when they attacked Serbia. The Serbs are the most hardcore Russian allies.

Once again. Modern Turks are a mix of Balkan people, West Asians and Arabs so not shit some of them look like Greeks. Anatolia was settled by Greeks way before the Turks showed up.

Yes but a lot of this m*slim shit wouldn't even be around today if the government hadn't used it as a political pawn against the Soviets. For example, the US practically helped the mujahideen take over Afghanistan, once a mostly secular country (pic related), just to stick it to the Soviets. Then their m*slim dogs bit their hand, 9/11 happened only two years after bombing Kosovo to help the m*slims after all, and now we all have to pay the price. Fuck.

Not ALL of them.

Of course it was, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't mix with the Turks. After Ataturk took over Turkey, there was a huge population exchange between Turks and Greeks. Over 700k Turks and 700k Greeks basically switched the side of the Aegean they lived on, keep in mind they probably lived like this for hundreds of years. The first Greek armies even wore fezzes. pic related

Yeah America is to blame for the Muslim invasion of Europe. Oh well Germany deserves it for what they did throughout history but countries like Sweden don't and it makes me sad.

That doesn't matter. When you say "Turk" it means nothing as far as genetics go. Anatolia was conquered by very few West Asians (not enough to cause a major shift in genetics) and the original people of Anatolia were a European peoples who spoke Greek. Modern Turks are a mostly Greek people who have forgotten they are Greek.

I wouldn't blame the US 100% as countries like Poland and Hungary are standing up to that BS, but the US has definitely been a... catalyst... for the kebab'ing of several capital cities.

This is how it works, OP
pic related.

It's perfect. Thanks for the pic user, I was originally going to show it but I didn't have it saved.

>balkan
>"people"
oh sweetie

lol oh god did i ever say Balkan people were "white"?

Who is even trying to make that argument? I'm simply saying that it might be a myth that Balkan people are Muslim rape babies.

Can you please count us out of that "white" part?
We don't want to be associated with you cucks.

Regards,
Northern Italy

more like this

I thought the same about myself, polish and German but pretty dark

Yet....

>doesn't include dalmatia

biased

The Christian balkan folks are the ones that were raped by turks.

since when isn't dalmatia white?
they are whiter than n. serbs, easily

>taking advice from a bunch of uneducated autists

its a visual representation of majority dna data as of recent.

Italians are historically white, but not presently white. This only applies to the south due to invasions and assimilating other cultures.

answer: no. North italy is white, south is mostly not.

I would rather have dirty genes and a clean soul, than the other way around.

Jesus Christ, you people are fucking retarded.

dalmatians literally look like southern spaniards, minus the filth.

Modern greeks have recently been proven to be ~80/20 ancient Mycenaean/slavic, with the islands being more Mycenaean.

i am dalmatian and i am blonde
whats your point dude?
the 'non white' ones have venetian ancestry and the white ones don't

>north italians
>darker than south slavs

Holy fuck how does every discussion turn into "Who is White" on here.............

What would be the other reason?

No it isn't. Germany is entirely at fault for what is happening today. No one forced merkel to throw open the doors and windows for the 3rd world. She did it because Germans don't have kids and they are hoping the Muslims they bring in will do the jobs that Germans won't be able to do when they are all old

If only in a figurative sense.

Also, the m*slims use it to attack Christians by saying that their ancestors were raped for not converting to isl*m, as an excuse for the COWARDICE and TREACHERY of their own ancestors. It's like how the DNC has committed so many crimes that they should all be locked up, but instead the news headlines are about Russian ninja hackers and voting booths.

Sup Forums is full of shit. Their fantasy narrative goes something like this; Ancient Greeks and Romans were nords or nordic-looking and the reason that modern Greeks and Italians tend to be swarthier at times is because of arab or Turkish mixture. Of course, this has been repeatedly debunked by genetics and historical evidence but this myth persists nevertheless. It's the white version of kangs

your map of "non whites" on the balkans is bullshit.

pic rated (albanian qt)

>talks shit how dalmatians aren't white
>i ask him why dalmatians aren't white
>he doesn't give me a reason
>all of a sudden gives me a picture of a subhuman a*banian
what is wrong with yoU?

>This only applies to the south due to invasions and assimilating other cultures.
The only mixture significant enough to affect phenotype in South Italy was Greek colonization.

>82% Balkan
>Test considers "Balkan genes" European
>"Balkan genes" are Arab-Euro mix for centuries
There you go.

>She did it because Germans don't have kids
I knew so many German kids when I lived in Germany, but it's such a complex issue that I can't refute what you're saying. Regardless, it's a terrible situation.

Southern European nation suffered from massive brain drain after Communism and all the wars.
Many of the young and bright left for the West.
I myself am one example of it, IQ >130, top 0.2% of society in terms of wealth and I didn't inherit anything or had the money for an expensive education at a top university.

Yes Sup Forums had me convinced i was part Arab.

>hen all of western civilization is based on what they started
Fuck off you Jew kike American.

It boils down to what you consider "white". If you're going to include south Serbia in your non-white map, you might as well include Dalmatia. Personally I don't consider anyone on the Balkans except Greeks non-white, but the fact that a lot of us are dimmer than Germans stands.

kike

give me the reason you don't consider dalmatians white?
if you don't consider dalmatians white then you shouldn't consider venetians white.
because turks never conquered dalmatia

>greece
>white

alrighty then

give me a source please

>croatia
>darker than serbia
kek

Greeks have been Arabs this whole time?

I do consider them white you dip. I consider them the same skin color as Pčinja though, so if you're going to include Pčinja in your map you should include Dalmatia as well. But that's just my opinion.

Also, "subhuman Albanians" is just a meme and has no actual truth to it.

He's from Kosovo.

but dalmatians have the least connection with turks in the whole balkans
this literally means that venetians are as dark as southern serbs

Miss croatia 2017 pic related. Lmao Croatian baboons.

balkans were always dinarics, l2a2 lads. the only rapebabbies are the albanians

She literally comes from america you dumb coon
Her dad is an actual nigger
Miss finland is a nigger too, does that mean that finnish people are niggers?
what the fuck is your logic?

You don't have to be Turkish to have a slightly dimmer skin color retard. It's natural for people closer to the equator to be darker than others, no matter their race.

Croatia sure loves their nigger population

croats have lighter skin and lighter features on average
why did this coon put this pic then

electing a mutt as their miss unironically makes them a white country

you are retarded

You're an arab, be proud of you arab heritage.

They do. I am not defending his pic.

Croatian ladies. The whitest in europe.

because compared to greece, croatia is white.