So... when will Sup Forums realize that Islam is the ultimate weapon against j*wry?

-Islam is anti-feminism:
>"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded."
>Men can have more than 1 wife

-Islam put women in their place:
>"Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them"

-Islam is anti LGBT shit:
>"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"
>The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses."

-Islam encourages men to have a lot of children with their wives:
>“Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.”

-Islam know (((them))) very well & is christian-friendly:

-> You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 0596_5859VaN.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Followers of Christ and followers of the Tawhid must unite against the (((common enemy)))

They like us being separated and hating on each other, this is what they want and people fall into their trap anymore thanks to the ISIS mess that they definetely helped to create.

We have too many enemys to hate on each other; atheists, LGBT, feminists, jews.

We must unite

Islam is for retards and inbreeds, no one intelligent would follow this pedo-cult.

>Good goy

All that shit you listed can be found in christianity too. The masses just pick and choose what parts they want to actually follow and they're not going back on women's equality or supremacy. The answer will never be the latest coat of paint on the jewish death cult. It has to come from the society itself.

Flag checks out.

Look what Europa has become without the strenght of their religion. You can't hide forever Poland.

Arranged marriages are literally the complete opposite of natural selection. Pajeets and Mohameds are disgusting and not worthy of passing their genes on

>If two men among you are guilty of lewdness
L-LEWD

The way I see it the left keeps importing niggers to the west 2 things will happen.

1)Muslims will destroy the left and create sharia fascist state
2)Western fascism will rise up and destroy the left and Islam

I hope option 2 happens but I keep option 1 as a plan B.

Id convert in a heartbeat if a qt like that showed interest in getting married to me.

you guys are better than jews but dont get any ideas fags, youre next

bioweapons might well infect those countries who put them to use, far too great a risk

HAHA WOW GUYS
LOOK AT THIS BLOOD CLOT
HAHA WOW
I GUESS I BETTER SLIT MY VEINS OPEN
HAHA GOSH
WOW

Who is the girl?

I cant find anything on reverse image search, so I guess it is from some video.

The minute you stop blowing us up and blow up the politicians that cause the wars in the Middle East ...,and the minute you admit that you were being used and exploited to further the elites agenda.

These shill threads are already getting stale, definitely a shorter shelf life than that MGTOW thing

She's hot. As in looking at her makes my body temperature rise in a most positive way. Inshallah, is she a Lebanese?

>0596_5859VaN.png
>this image has been posted 9 times by this user over the last 24/7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 0596_5859VaN.png/

GTFO and go back to Algeria, Ahmed.

If I can marry a QT like that in the pic, sign me up. Aloha Snackbar, Ass Salami Lake Cum

>All that shit you listed can be found in christianity too
Yup. But christianity is dead ^^ I mean... Christians are the number 1 supporters of Israel so...
Anybody is better than jews. We'll deal with our differences after we're done with them
Nah bro, she's a Jordanian

Jews invented Islam, its their puppet religion

WHO THE HELL IS SHE?

Give me the source vid!

>Jews invented a religion that is more likely to be anti-Jew
Yeah but they totally not invented Christianity!!!

Ok listen I'll tell you what I think
First of all I'm not a nationalist like most of the others :
you have the nazi
you have the random Neo fascist
you have FN
And you have the smart ultra far right ( Breivik, mcveigh...)
I'm must agree at least with you for one thing : yes it was the jews again who fucked the west.
I mean it's not just ' luck ' if jews are always kicked out country since fucking Roman Empire...
Sadly the jews turned you muslims against the west, now muslims want to kill us, it's not even jews anymore, most whites are corrupted and will do the propaganda without being jew.
Sadly we must attack you one day because for all the crimes you muslims extremists did to us ( expect a templar attack in less than 10 years. )
I understand you have no fear since most nationalists are a big joke.
But a minority is extremely dangerous and will kill;
Yes the zionists are the enemy number 1 but muslims are number 2 unless they immediately stop attacking randoms civilians.

After we kill the Jews...Islamists and communists die next.

Oh yeah sure buddy. Say we unite and all goes well, that leaves all your ilk left to "dispose" of us when we've outgrown out use.

Islam = Scorpion
Christianity = Frog

She's my Izz al Din al Qassam qt

Congratulations you're perfectly jewed.
If you look carefully you'd see that most of Muslims in the West are bluepilled normies taking Islam as a peaceful religion.
Middle Easterners Muslims are, indeed, anti-West.
The proof that you're jewed is that you conflate Muslim & Terrorists because of (((ISIS))).

Who benefits from that? Jews. Why? Because what's better for them than Christians supporting Israel against the 'very very bad Muslims'?

I'll take my chances with Jews you filthy cave-dwelling fucks. Time to step out of the 7th century.

No religion is true except Islam for it is a religion which rightfully declares God as the only sovereign. Without any associates. That is the the only source of a unified preserved human soul and a collective unified conscience of humanity. NO ASSOCIATES. And anyone who fights for the spreading of this truth and abolishing its deniers is a Muslim. We aren't friends with Christians. We aren't friends with Jews. We aren't friends with the polytheists. They all spread misery in the world with their false beliefs. Allah alone is enough for us. The wise among you will accept the truth for what it is. The rest of you are sinful ignorants.

That being said, we won't forgive what was done to Afghans, to Iraqis, to Bosnians, to Chechens. We are at war and no one is apologizing.

Isn't there a children's playground you should be stalking right now, Mohammed?

No shit

Sorry you're wrong because I don't support kikes, also even you're so called west muslims will always prefer allah over the west.
This is what lead to the muslims complex of conquering all lands because allah is first, that's what I've seen, muslims prefer allah than theirs own parents.
Also ISIS may only have a minority of muslims in it but did you see how much moderate muslims support them?
Once again most muslims are in fact jewed because they hate the average westerner instead of Mr.Goldenstein.

Hasn't been very successful so far, has it?

Hawt. She may be Jordanian now, but I bet if you traced her DNA way back, one of her female ancestors got cucked by Greeks or Euros rolling thru the area. Her eyes are awesome.

Or even Roman DNA since they stayed in Jordan for a pretty long time

wtf i love islam now

stopping blowing up white christians and openly hating us would be a good start

>Or even Roman DNA since they stayed in Jordan for a pretty long time

True. You Euros need to reclaim beauts like her...after proper DNA confirmation of course. She'd do well on some beach in Greece or Southern Italy. A lot better than the Maghrebis and sub-Saharans that are currently occupying southern Europe.

How can a shitty single book compete with the Bible?

What the heck is that picture? If she was a real muslim she'd have a hijab that covers her whole face, preferably eyes as well.

That's no freaking muslim and no Islam isn't attractive in any form. Stop trying to whore followers faggot

>If she was a real muslim she'd have a hijab that covers her whole face, preferably eyes as well.
Wrong. Burqa isn't Islamic. The Quran only deals with head covering just like the Bible.

I can't wait to see all you cunts burned at the stake

You can have more than one common enemy.
Islam is the enemy of the west.

What happened to your religion that teaches that Christians and Jews can't never be allied?

Who are you trying to fool with your Taqqyah?

don't try to mess with me heathen, your religion has nothing to do with my Holy Bible. If you truly respected Bible you'd worship Jesus Christ AS GOD and not read your heretical gay quran.

>Saudi
Ok, starts bad
>Taqqyah
Wew lad, sounds like a true yahudi
Now tell me, murtad, atheist or dindu or anything else?
The verse about christian and jews that can't be allied is concerning war, the word is "waliy" that means protector or guardian. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm more christian than you since the Bible debunks the Holy trinity but since you're a kike I won't give you any more (you)s

10/10 would convert her to Christ using my phallic power.

Islam is the enemy of everything that isn't Islam
>ftfy

>So Sup Forums... What the hell? Wake up and create the white version of Islam.

We already have Mormons

Is she from the village hidden in the sand?

>loses argument
>refuses to reply
>/thread

Bible doesn't debunk the Holy Trinity. Bible literally mentions Godhead and in Genesis when God is creating man He says "Let >>> US >Our

Islam is just a different way to spelling judaism.
You both act the same, look the same, and talk the same. Even have the same laws.

>flag checks out

>We already have Mormons
and they're gay as heck. Just like islam. It's funny how anti gay they are yet they're so gay that I can't say which is worse real homos or muslims. They're both equally gay

Bible contradicts the Holy Trinity.

here's (You)

Sup Forums is very familiar with taqiyya, achmed. You will have no luck peddling your bullshit here.
>enter christian country
>shittalk christianity
>attempt to convert country to Islam
You subvert just like the juden.

Some Lebanese chicks are wicked hot. A few Lebanese Christians in my classes at uni. Hot and hot blooded. Quick to temper and argue but those blue-green eyes on a hot chick are hypnotic.

>Bible contradicts the Holy Trinity.

Show me where idiot. You keep claiming stuff without providing even the simplest proof of it being so.

Typical mudslimes all you do is "HURRDURR IS SO, IS SO!!!" but don't have any proof.

Show me where and how the Bible contradicts the Holy Trinity. Before you show me something I won't believe

We hate you cunts & we're gonna stick you all in gas chambers soon

1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35). Which one is the true father? Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination!
2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).
3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God?
4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32).
5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38).
6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father? (John 8:42; 14:28; I Corinthians 11:3).
7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died (Romans 5:10). If so, can God die? Can part of God die?
8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6).
9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4).
10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God?
11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28).
12. If in answer to questions 3 through 11 we say only the human Son of God was limited in knowledge, was limited in power, and died, then how can we speak of "God the Son"? Are there two Sons?

I'm going out now, enough Sup Forumstism for the day. Also, it's only one part.

Fuck Off

>posts a massive trashpost to counter argument
>"I'm going out now, enough Sup Forumstism for the day. Also, it's only one part."

Don't even give me a chance to argue back? Again typical mudslime, wants to drop the last word and then leave because he knows he's gonna lose anyway. Could've at least given me 5 minutes to debunk that trash but you know you're gonna lose so you just bail out of this thread you coward

>islam shill
>France

Pfft, you would

Reported as hate speech. IP tracked. Expect a drone strike in 20.

What do I care? They're all semites.

Then i win

>Then i win

This is true.

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.
Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

>t.rudeau

Fucking hell. I'm almost tempted to read the Quran (Koran?) just for the lulz.