This cuck

>be me, Jeff Sessions
>never managed anything in my life, other than maybe ~10 congressional staffers
>be put in charge of a 30,000 employee department
>get the department taken over by the deep state in 2 months
>meet Rod Rosenstein, he is running the DOJ now.
>i'm also a limp wristed faggot, and you will never guess my age.
>110? 90? Nope, I'm the same age as Trump, such low energy in comparison.
>HEY BOI! IS THAT A JOINT?!

>Where's muh happening?
I'm fucking serious about this by the way. Basically, I'm ok with Trump failing if he does his best, just go out like a blister in the sun and take the swamp down with you.
We just want the truth.

Sessions could be doing what he's doing under a Bush, cheney, hillary, romney or mccain admin.

He's a cookie cutter neocon living in his neocon bubble.

Fuck you faggots. Sessions is going after spics with the entire force of ICE. Sorry you dipshit larpers aren't getting the mass nog executions you dreamed about, grow up and join the real world. Sessions is based.

A lot of meme flags in here. It's true that he's been pretty puss, but the "Stop leaking" thing needed to be said. The left literally believed that it was ok to leak against Drumpf, now they've been warned.

Friendly reminder that anyone with a meme flag is probably a nigger or a kike trying to subvert.

Sessions needs to resign. Either he got played by the left or he is a traitor. You pick.

He's useless. There's no more time for half-measures.

Explain yourself faggot, other than the recusal, which he was obligated by LAW to do, what are you bitching about?

He was not obligated by law. When you are playing this political game, the last thing you do is EVER recuse yourself especially when the president is an insurgent politician with 90% of Washington is at his throat. In that scenario, there is literally never a time when recusal is logical. It was stupid, and very destructive. Then he's resfused to publically but the pressure on the left and let this thing just devolve and devolve. Incompetent and spineless.

This.

He was obligated by law, you can't investigate yourself or your own activities and come up with a verdict. With his recusal all he did was make the inevitable failure of the left more destructive for them since they can't say "oh well he basically investigated his friend and found him innocent". Now when they get BTFOd it will be all the more sweet, but you idiots can't think more than 5 minutes in front of your fucking facs so I don't expect you to understand.

Faces **

Trump is incompetent and cant even stack his team with patriot

Sure that sounds great in theory but in washington, or Ancient Rome, you will be eliminated by the government if you come in as an insurgent by hook or crook. Quickly. As a practical matter no one could have forced him to recuse himself. When your enemies are clamoring for your head you don't give them an opportunity. The principle you are talking about is honorable, but very very stupid. Obama's DOJ would have NEVER recused.

Yep. We play by the rules, they cheat and people wonder why they win. Laws mean nothing at the level.

Yes and Obama was an American hating nigger, Trump isn't. We don't need to play their kike games to win, we will win regardless of everything they throw because Trump literally has done nothing wrong.

You have to stay in power. If you have to play some kike games to stay in power for the greater good, the that's the way it is. If you dont, then you will just be an ideological loser. It's not even difficult to understand. Sessions fucked up big time, almost so big that no amount of depleted beaners could make up for it because of the implications it could have for the deep state in the future. He is a failure and should resign if he had any self respect.

>>get the department taken over by the deep state in 2 months

That would explain why the only people that are being locked up are the heroes Sheriff Joe and the Bundy cowboy family.

>which he was obligated by LAW to do

If Sessions is guilty, then he should have never taken the job in the first place. For fucks sake. Sessions needs to recuse himself from being Attorney General. Quit in disgrace.

You naive little bitch. Good always triumphs over evil, doesn't it now, sweetums?

Im going with traitor.

Sessions always wanted to be AG so he would get the job he always wanted AND he would be rewarded in the future by the swamp.

I can't believe that I thought for even one second that Session would go after the swamp that he spent his career in.

If i was Trump I would fire Sessions and while he's walking out the door I would let him know that the next AG will probably indict Sessions on obstruction of justice and whatever corruption charges he's guilty of.

He absolutely was not obligated by law.

It is often up to the individual to decide what constitutes a conflict of interest.

Democrats don't recuse themselves even when it involves family members, friends, employers, and donors.

The only time Democrats recuse themselves is when THEY THEMSELVES are the target and cannot investigate themselves.

Anyone could do what he's done.
All that's changed for ICE is that the agents have been given free reign.
Any pro Trump person could do that.
We need him to actually do something.

>ICE deported 500 spics #maga!!!!
meanwhile...
>illegals breed another 500+ US citizens per day
>import another 1M per year
>sign up another 800K daca per year

>Trump has done nothing wrong.

In a town where 90% of the people could hang for treason, who do you think is in more danger: another traitor to join the 90%, or a crusader trying to bring them to justice?

We are dealing with a den of Satan. Playing nice and hoping for the best will get you killed

#FireSessions

No more Swamp creatures. Lesson learned.

>learned of grand jury yesterday
>Today Sessions announced he is going to review DOJs policies affecting media subpoenas.

No journalist will publicly testify and give up their sources, obviously. But if they are called into testify before a grand jury where it is held in secret and have no option to plea the fifth...

my only gripe with Sessions is that i think he has too much respect for the DOJ. unlike most people that Trump hired for certain positions, he was never contrary to the institute of the DOJ in anyway.

i think that's why so few career bureaucrats in the DOJ have left. when he should have been canning dozens of them. It's well known most of these people are liberals, so you have a massive bureaucracy with access to most parts of the government that despise the Trump admin. I would suspect alot of leaks are coming straight out of the DOJ.

Worst cabinet pick, by far. This soft penised effete debutant makes Lyndsy Graham look like Rambo. How quickly can Mooch pass the bar?

to be fair, he is doing stuff, but being the head of the DOJ for only 7 months or so, it's going to be hard to get what you want done. how many hundreds of cases were holdovers from the Obama admin?

I would guess most of his resources are completely tied up, and probably will be for the next two years. if you have been paying attention, he's been moving some politically aimed investigations into the front offices, at the chagrin of just about every libtard. He moved the anti-white/asian college case into the hands of his personally selected crew, when it should have been handed to the career lawyers in the civil rights division.

You really just have to give it time, despite the fact that he recused himself, i don't know if anything would be different other than (((Rosenstein))) getting his swamp creature bf to hunt for evidence of a crime in direct violation of law.