I think it's over guys

I think it's over guys...
Mueller appointed a grand jury. He wouldn't appoint a grand jury if there was no evidence. I think this is it.

Hardly.
>Mr. Mueller’s team is broadly investigating whether any Trump associates colluded with the Russian government in its attempts to disrupt the election. It is unclear whether the subpoenas issued in recent weeks relate to other members of Mr. Trump’s campaign who have been a focus of the Mueller investigation, including Paul J. Manafort, the former campaign chairman.

Grand juries exist to see if the evidence is strong enough to get a conviction. It's a litmus test.

Too bad we can't get a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary's emails, Uranium One, Loretta Lynch meeting Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation, DNC election fraud, Antony Wiener's ugly wife or Seth Rich murder.

But evidence against who?

it's over drumpfkins

The greatest plot twist of the ages is soon upon us.

There's one more move to make.
In 19 dimensions.
Double check.

One off digits.
Trump loses.

He's investigating Trump. I think he's done.

Watch it have absolutely nothing to do with muh Russian government. Some shady deal Trump did in the past will finally be uncovered and the media/Democrat conspiracy will still not be validated.

It will be glorious. And just like Nov 8, we're the only ones who see it coming.

Last year out of 162,900 cases brought before a Grand Jury an inidctment was returned in all but 11. Thats an indictment rate of 99.999. %

No. Not true.

welp that's it, pack it up boys, drumf is toast

If Mueller fails to find evidence we must investigate Mueller!
t. leftist

>trump is NEVEr going to be impeached

hahahahahaha

The idea that Mueller is actually investigating hillary is deep state propaganda.

>. He wouldn't appoint a grand jury if there was no evidence.
theyve said that since the beginning shill. still nothing.

No it isn't. Propaganda to achieve what? Any idiot would have said that, and they have been saying it frequently.

Concern Trolling

Dismissed

>hahahahahaha
delusional laughter? youre no closer than you were day 1

Bad week lads.

Consider it's DC. Which voted 95% for Hillary too.

There is no evidence you hopeless retard. Do you Shoals even realize that they get fucked out of this whole thing?
You know you're not immune to what happenes. I don't give a shit if they take Trump down I want you all to live the destruction. I get to watch the resolve leave your faces.

That sites like these would just sit back and take it

It's amazing that some people don't see it.

FACT: NOTHING Russia could have done or said could have damaged the Clinton campaign.

FACT: No one who was going to vote for Clinton would have been effected by any leaks

FACT: The Democrats cannot produce the smoking gun leak that damaged the Clinton campaign

FACT: The entire MSM, all of Hollywood and the extremely vocal left spoke against Trump 24/7 and he still won

FACT: The Russia myth is an obstructionist plot of TREASON being used by the democrats to overthrow our government simply because they lost an election rigged in their favor

He's not investigating Trump you morons.
He's going after his son, Donald Jr. for the TT meeting.

They're going to try and ruin Trump with the investigation. But the only way he can be removed from office even if convicted would be if he's impeached. I doubt 2/3rds of the Senate would vote to impeach.

How do you propose to stop or influence a secret deep state investigation?

Literally Sup Forums fan fiction that will never be true

/thread

>OP doesn't understand how Grand Juries work or is total shill

either way kill yourself

this is it as in its NOW CIVIL WAR time if anything happens to TRUMP.

Trump's practically impeached already

this shit is so funny, will you hang your self just like you will "move to another country if trump wins." ?

Trump will only be impeached if the democrats take congress. Which is possible if Trump supporters do not turn out locally.
>the next meme war battle will be fought in your backyard. Organize accordingly.

Shills and liberals think this is the end for Trump. This is just part of the process

H Res. 446

dream on liberal frat boy. go fuck yourself.

They've moved on to money laundering

Good luck getting the majority of the house and Senate to vote him out

oh we are turning out, you had better beleive it.

>nervousness increasing

>FACT: The Russia myth is an obstructionist plot of TREASON being used by the democrats to overthrow our government
It's to boost anti-Trump resentment and weaken Republicans in 2018. Obstruction in Congress is normal.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
GIVE UP YOUR GUNS
YOUR CHILDREN DON'T BELONG TO YOU
GIVE UP YOUR HOPE WORMS

It's in investigating grand jury, not an indicting grand jury. They're not the same thing.

Lrn2Law, you faggot.

Americans are too pussified to ever stand up for their beliefs

After all this the reign of terror of that evil giant cheeto strumpf will be over

How do we target specific congressional districts? I want to start with runoffs for the republishits that will not align themselves with the agenda.

right

wrong the breaking point is here. better start fortifying your offices and positions. We are coming for you with pitch forks

My only concern is do they even need evidence to throw out Trump. They're playbook is they yell loud enough it becomes true. They'll keep this up until they MAKE it true.

have a ham sandwich shareblue

This is more than basic political obstruction. The dnc is engaging in a plot of national treason to overthrow our government and revoke the voting rights of the American people

This is the most serious time in American history.

And I'll come right out and say it, the treasonous plot is all being directed by Obama and Clinton. They're behind the whole thing

Someone needs to take serious action to protect our nation. If these people get their way it will be very dark times for our country. Citizens being imprisoned, civil and global war, etc

blood will run for real if that happens.

>Muller just dissmisses the muh russia investigation out of hand because there's no evidence other then this one time Trump talked to a russian guy.

Leftists: REEEEEEEEEEE DROOFT AND POOTINE RUINED THE INVESTIGATION WITH THE POWER OF THE SCOOPS. MULLER WAS A KLOOMPFT PLANT MUH RUSSIA

>Muller throws together a jury and shows them all the nothing there is to support muh russia
>Jury moves not to indict or whatever

Leftists: ...

They'll find something else to screech about, but this way it got put in front of a jury who shoots it down. Only thing I want to know is how in the hell do you build an impartial jury regarding a case involving the president?

BTW this meme is officially running for best meme of 2017

I'll upvote that.

sure thing bro

did someone say?

ausposting?

I just can't. This guy is a massive welfare queen.

This is where your tax dollars are going.

The grand jury is a Mueller fire-proof. It will make it harder. Too bad the special prosecutor was appointed based on a fake dossier made by fusion gps who has ties to the Clinton campaign. The special prosecutor was appointed without a specific crime to set parameters of the investigation which is unprecedented. Basically it's a tax payer funded investigation that could go on forever all because the establishment doesn't like how the people voted. This whole Russia hoax is a constitutional crisis. If they somehow get Trump out of office it just goes to show that the will of the people doesn't make any difference to the establishment and makes the voting null and void. If they oust Trump, any other potential president could be ousted.

FACT: Trump Jr. met with a Russian who claimed to have damaging information on the Clinton campaign given to her by the Russian government

FACT: Trump Jr. lied about this until a reporter discovered the truth

The problem is that no one really knows exactly who or what this grand jury is for. When Sessions recused himself he basically allowed Rosenstein to appoint an open ended investigation with unlimited funds and scope.

Here's who we know for a fact they have looked or are currently looking into:
>Trump
>Trump Jr.
>Manafort
>Kushner
>Sessions
>Page
>Stone

They might have also looked into:
>Assange
>Veselnitskaya
>Goldstone
>Akhmetshin
>Samachornov
>Fusion GPS

This could be for any one of those people mentioned, for Russia collusion, or even for something completely unrelated. Its pretty much impossible to know until the indictments are sent out.

He has the support of maybe half of the GOP

I didn't know M Night Shamallamadingdong was a Nord. I thought he was a POO

The question is, what do we do if that happens? It's not like we can just take it and let it happen.

because a special prosecutor doesn't investigate stuff that was made up by internet trolls.

Kek wills Obama to be paraded in cuffs

Well yeah. But you have to protect the pedo ring. It's all that matters.

FACT: None of that matters

FACT: People share dirt in politicians all the time

FACT: Nothing that was shared hurt her campaign.

People already knew that she was a lying, evil murdering cunt. Nothing more can be said

And that's how you know this whole treasonous plot is being directed by Clinton. The story always comes back to her losing the election that was rigged in her favor

The election is over but that trrribke demon still plagues us all, continuing to harm our nation with her evil

I felt this way about the election too. If the outcome is overturned a year later then you'll see a lot of white people finally chimp out.

Trump lost the popular vote. The will of the people was for Hillary Clinton to become president.

Yeah but who cares. He met with a Russian lawyer that said he has dirt on his opponent, Hillary, and had then a big nothing burger. It's a big story about nothing.

you cant just hate them

FACT: Hillary Clinton kept SIGINT on a private server

FACT: She told congress she turned over all emails (a lie to congress)

FACT: She lied about this in congress and to the public

FACT: The DoJ is supposed to decide if someone is prosecuted, not the FBI director

FACT: AG asked FBI director to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation

Left looks like a big ol' middle finger

>Muller just dissmisses the muh russia investigation out of hand because there's no evidence other then this one time Trump talked to a russian guy.

source?

There's a Sup Forums theory that Muller might be /ourguy/. Any truth to it?

The will of the people us not a slender 3 million vote margin, especially when you consider all the scummy tricks pulled by the dnc

Also, notice how this user goes back to defending poor Hillary? Again this whole story is about protecting her and making excuses for her loss, once again proving that she is a major player in the dnc plan for treason

Right he investigates only stuff made by the deepstate

Please, the adults are talking.

kek.. You'll be put down like the dog you are.

Hillary was under 50% also. No one won the popular vote. Under 50% isn't a majority. The majority voted against Hillary.

Found the guy that reads fake news

the roman system is more accurate

hey just think, who else will they get next when Mueller determines there is nothing to be found.
I bet they will try to get another congressional hearing. What do you think?

>the "white lash" Van Jones was waiting for

Say there is no collusion or obstruction found but they have evidence Trump laundered money or did some other illegal shit. Would he be impeached over that?

We already have one idiot. Did you not hear about that?

Plurality still means you win it. Same for Clinton in 1992 or Lincoln in 1860