Why isn't there a lambo in your garage fellow Sup Forumsacks

Do you even have a garage?

Because I am barely on the first step of acquiring assets still.

I cant even afford a new car

Waste of money, Volkswagen is the People's Car

Excellent question user.

(to preface I'm 18)

>got up at 5, start work at 6
>landscaping, hard work in the Florida sun all day, but as an 18 year old making 13/hr isn't bad at all.
>job is also an excellent workout
>get off at 5, home by 5:30
>immediately start on Wordpress website I am making for a client; I can undercut professionals in my area by half since I still live with my parents for the next month or so
>check my cryptocurrency investments, I don't have much in but it's slowly improving
>once finished with said site, it's about 7. Go have dinner, and back up to work to work on an app/website I'm developing. It automatically aggregates and summarizes news articles.
>Think Drudge but the site looks better and the articles are summarized in five/six sentences
>college starts in 3 weeks
>I'm $1000 away from getting the car I've been saving for over a year to get(2015-2016 Mustang gt)

Life is going well. I'm hustling. I'm getting shit done. I come on Sup Forums to unwind.

on my lunch break rn.

I don't have the knawledge

Because I havent fallen for the jewish mind-fuck that tells weak minded goys like you that a Lambo equals success. I prefer to invest in real property and iron.

Too many speed bumps to even drive one here

>Italian Firestarter

13 dollars an hour but in what country

because its a shit car make

Oh yes, what country is Florida in I wonder?

Fucking cagers, get a real vehicle, son

>leaf

bikes are gay hair dressers

>Wanting to be a flash attention whore
I perfer sleepers. Turbo Volvo 242s and whatnot.

>not a literbike
Is 600cc all you're allowed in Britain?

I don't have a garage? double back flip into my mazarade drive away.

Why would i blow a quarter million dollars on such a meaningless luxury when people are starving in the world

No, I have 54 acres of land called my property. I can park my car anywhere I want.

Lamborghini is a nigger car..

gee I guess Mercedes are too, right?

you mean your trailer house?

You are right

I both hate and respect Tai. Hate because he's such a smarmy fucking scam artist. Much respect though for never wavering from his message and making bank. Even if most of it is rented.

Nah, but when I got mine the insurance bracket was there, so middleweights were really popular, cbr600rr etc

Still a shitskin though.

My city has speed bumps.

I have a two car garage full of shit I'm too lazy to sell.What am I?

That's a shame. Literbikes are better than pussy.

Do they make them for men? Buy a real car.

Sand nigger taxis

Aside from the fact I put exactly which state I live in, in the exact same line as what you're asking about, the reason the wage is so high is because, to be frank, no one wants to be outside all day in the middle of summer in a glorified swamp. I'm one of only three people in the entire company who isn't fluent in spanish

Why don't you park your nice car in front of your house to show it off, do you live in nig-nog neighborhood.

Better keep your window cracked and your loaded rifle nearby to protect it OP

I am so fucking glad i don't share those thoughts

Because there are 2.

JUST

Its okay man, we all make mistakes

Filthy American spy buy a real man's car

Islamborghini

I got lambo in my garage.
it halal too.

I'd rather buy several cheaper cars that all do a good job at what they were designed for than a car that's designed to crash.

i drive a camry and i carry a glock 19. i'm so different.

who gives a fuck about cars? maybe a 100 years ago i'd would have thought they were exciting.

Mad respect kiddo. I rarely see youngsters working manual labor.

Yeah, I do.

>Go to Police car Auctions
>Buy cheap cars that work great for less than 2grand
>Turn them around to break even on gas insurance and price or get to double my money
>Get to drive a bunch of different cars
It's pretty fun

Why buy a car when you can buy a mother fucking tank yo?

I don't read enough books

My garage is full of girl wights...for research purposes. And if you must know, I stow my carriage in the stable with the slaves.

I can't afford a car, hence don't have a garage either.

Yay or Danmark

i have a garage, and a BMW.
I'm also a rich europoor.
And i fuck a lot of girls every night.

Only one thing is a lie in what i have just told.

fuck lambos, ls1/hemi/coyote engines are superior in every way.

/thread

It's a 7 bedroom Victorian manor. And even if it was a trailer house, I'd still have 54 acres while people like you probably at best have an herb garden they call a front lawn. Land equals freedom and freedom equals opportunity. Get yourself some land and start living like a man.

Who do you think makes Lamborghini?

I'll wait.

BMP3 is not a tank.

How embarrassing,this is a PT-76 amphibious light tank.
git gud

Shit, you are right. It looks like stripped down BMP3 tho.

lamborgini is kinda tom selec in the 80's. don't want

My next bike will probably be a litre bike but probably not gonna upgrade for a couple of years tho.

Because we're all a bunch of spoiled brats, at least where I live.

I was a natsoc like most on this board until I got my first paycheck and realized how little of it I got to keep