I make 200k a year but still you have to

I make 200k a year but still you have to

PAY

How can he bring a dog into a hospital but I get sassed by a black nurse whenever I try to smoke in a secluded area?

Talk to me when a dog can ignite flammable gasses retard.

he is obviously paying for it himself dumbass you only apply to healthcare benefits if you are broke as shit.

the whole waaaah i hate paying for other people applies only to people who legitimately cant afford medical care not for people like boogie who can pay for it.

because smoking is much more unhealthy than a dog

I used to volunteer at a childrens hospital and that place had like seven "therapy dogs" that were basically just really mellow, well-trained and cetified dogs who would just cuddle up with sick children

tl;dr leave the dog alone user, it's the fat fuck we have problem with

dog vs smoking cancer in a hospital

fucking retard

Hey guys
Boogie114298189 here
To remind you that me being fat isnt my fault and not being a shameless piece of shit will never work to lose weight. You NEEED a surgery to lose weight

>200k a year
That's a very conservative estimate. He streams on Twitch and his videos get a fuck ton of views.

>200k
this guy makes MUCH more

you dont know many dogs do you?

Well someone has to pay. There are 300 million people in the US. What are the odds that BOTH the person needing surgery also happens to be the person who has to pay?

about 1 in 300 million. It's just statistics, drumpies.

>beta
>cuck
>faggot
/ourguy/

I'm actually surprised he comes on here.

Someone should let boogies fans know about his bigoted language :^)

If what he says is true about coming here for 10 years, maybe he should just unleash his power level already and redpill his audience of cucked, beta male white knight faggots.

Start with le Jews first.

boogie is such a piece of shit

when you're that massive you don't even need to work out or do ANYTHING demanding to lose weight.

literally all he had to do was not eat like a fucking pig. hell with how big he is he could still have eaten quite a bit and kept losing weight

when you're that big your body consumes a shit ton of calories just to keep you functioning

the reality is he is a fucking failure who couldn't stop himself from stuffing his fat mouth with food

MY

He's the Avatar of Millennial Entitlement. Dumb fucking nigger can't even budget but can afford a legit camera set up to bitch about his exorbitant expenses online to random strangers.

I hope he dies.

I know your mum.

Would anyone mind explaining the situation to me?

The only thing I know about this guy is his "Francis" character and that he's anti Pre-order

kek

So did his wife actually break it off or was that some well done trolling on his part to give you autistic boogie haters a kick in the ass?

Kek

I want this smug obese shit stain's fat head on a pike, ffs

Where is Quiet when you need her?

Holy shit boogie has been on the Chan for a decade. Holy shit he's one of us.

This guy's face makes me laugh physically ill, if I ever looked like that Id an hero asap

What a stupid shit you are.

bascially pol is mad that someone who is fat can have a sucessful career on youtube

that dog is cute af.

fake lol

disgusting fuck didnt even bother to shave before going to the hospital for surgury

Except not at all fucking retard. This guy fucking used our taxed dollars to get his lard chopped off. He even made good enough money to take care of it, but he would rather be a lard boy with cute toys and let us foot the bill. Fuck off.

HOW can you get his fat

How dumb are you?

You think that someone who makes six figures like him is eligible for any form of disability?

if you look there's almost always a thread on /fit/ about him. he makes them himself to boost his obese ego

How is that?

its real, i was in those threads

>smoking

I would tell you to kill yourself but you already are.

Not fake, he posted his tripcode on twitter.

It's real

Really? I have a hard time believing that. Spit some math for me.

200k? Really? 2M is not even close. The guy is world famous and his videos are monetized for the most part..

>walleyed dog
Why do these things exist?

This. Who the hell hates doctor doggos?

It's a feat of American ingenuity.

>fuck off and hit the gym
Says the literal whale

>13,069,890 VIEWS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS
>Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views

Thats $26,000 in one month, $312,000 dollars per year. I don't know income tax rates in the US, but im guessing it will be a third roughly? So for ease of math, he is taking home roughly $200,000 after tax.

But he also has a patreon, and I couldn't see directly how much he makes per month now, past stats suggest roughly $1000 a month, another $24,000 a year.

He also streams on twitch and receives donations and probably ad sponsors through that, resulting in a nett income of $336,000 + unknown twitch sums.

From what I heard, he pays this operation out of pocket.

no it isn't you stupid idiot, dog looks stupid and lapdogs are shit anyways.

I refuse to believe this fat pathetic fag told someone to "hit the gym"

You forgot all those paid promotions
A paid promo from such a big youtuber can be something around 100k depending on what he is promoting (yes, really) make one or two like that and boom

Thats true, I don't really watch him so I don't know how often he promotes shit or what it really involves.

Anyway its kind of pathetic this fat fuck thinks other people need to pay for his self inflicted healthcare when he is easily in the top 1% of earners in america.

He literally is the 1%.

Why couldn't he have died?

fucking christ even his dog looks like a retard
>200k a year
fucking kill me

>He streams on Twitch and his videos get a fuck ton of views.
Why?? I'm genuinely curious.

I've been on the chans since '05, I just went to /fit/ and /biz/ and got my shit together, why is Boogie such a fag? Shit, should I get on camera and whine and cry into my pancakes, so you all will pay for my insulin pump??????

because hes fucking based
i love boogie i watch him every time he goes live on twitch

very soothing and likeable guy

i dont understand the hate

being fat makes me like him more if anything

Ah oke, good for him. I only know the guy from the memes posted on this site.

being fat is literally nigger behavior, all fatties should be shot.
bunch of animals with no self control, and WE have to pay for their bad decisions.

who should be exterminated: niggers, chinks, jews and fatties.

ps: Sup Forums if you're fat CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFESTYLE YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER!

>Boogie

you should be shot for being from that spic country

didnt think this through too much

mexican

>that bio

>murica calling others spics/pooskins

Jesus I just noticed it

>dog
>hospital
come on man you can't have a dog in the hospital

>age 43
How did this man make it to 43? How does he not even look like a "man"?

He's addicted to being in hospitals. He likes to be cared for, loves the medical system, and will do anything that endangers himself to be put back into it.

Not hard to see. Just a fat ass fetishist. Fuck him.

That dog is Gipping

really? he gets off on this shit. He's a fat butterball and feels like he needs validation for feeling bad when in reality he should just eat a salad and move his legs for a couple minutes a day.

Don't be so hard on yourself Boogie.

His wife, who has been cucking him with a nigger, asked for divorce. Pic related is what he had to say after his wife started getting attacked by his fans.