He has a point you know

He has a point you know
youtu.be/SXDBm3gJ5ps

They're media figures, everyone who is in the mainstream media has the same PC tendency --> if they don't, they get blacklisted.

Would this guy prefer to just be shoved in an oven without a trial? Because that can probably be accommodated.

lol notice how the left always accuse others of what they are.
keep crying snowflakes

LOL I love when liberals try to call others snowflakes.

They are the masters of projection.

That Anglo face and beady Anglo eyes, the eternal Anglo is at it again

It looks like he's about to cry.

When did snowflake come to mean someone who has their feelings easily hurt. It is supposed to be from the phrase special snowflake.

I stopped watching when i saw 192 views

I didn't even click the link when I saw the subscribers, this faggot is posting his own YouTube channel.

NO U R SNOWFLAKE HAHAHA

No seriously though you will never be a youtube star because you are ugly, stick to podcasts to hide that fucking mug

Big if true.

It's hilarious that you don't see the irony in your post

Libs don't understand what "snowflake" means.

"Snowflake" is someone who keeps demanding to be recognized as special when they haven't done anything. Like people changing their "gender" to some fake shit when really it's some tumblr girl who's only ever fucked guys but thinks being straight is evil. Or people who don't identify as white because their mom is convinced they're 1/32 Cherokee. Or someone who calls themselves "Pagan" when they don't actually follow any religion but atheism is too mainstream.

"Snowflakes" are really just SJW Hipsters.

Liberals, not leftists. Leftists only talk about which syberian or north Korean torture prison you would be sent to.

But this tendency goes both ways, Alt right boys call everything fake news now.

Also snowflake describes how easily they melt down when offended. Their (usually corrupted) fragile state of mind is easily disturbed and can be set into a rage with the utterance of a single word!

>published April 2nd
>192 views

Literally who? Why are you on Sup Forums shilling for your shit channel?

The term fake news was created by the left you fucking retard.

By liberals, but that's the point. Taking an insult and throwing it back is a habit from both sides.

Who's behind this thread.

I honestly really love how the left can't ever come up with insult terms that stick so they have to steal and repurpose ours.

>metro pcs
Hello nigger.

I want to see them attempt to steal and misuse "cuck" next.

>192 views
Fuck off shill.

> 192 views
Lol

It's good to know I am not alone in that thought