How do Germans feel about killing their own people in video games?

How do Germans feel about killing their own people in video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGjkQAa9I34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do so irl so I guess they're OK with it

German's minds were numbed after 70 years of jewish brainwashing.
There are a few large secret faceberger groups that talk about upcoming civil war tho.

Germany is so cucked they are not real people you kill in video games but robots.

Germans are raised around being shameful and regretful of their heritage because Nazis.

They probably have zero problem with it, just like 70% of the able bodied population had zero problem saying they'd never answer the call of duty if Germany needed defending.

If a game finally came out that focused on the German experiences of the Eastern Front, you could bet it would be banned in Germany.

He's right. The German people are an example of what happens when the Jewish indoctrination hits apex levels. The Germans were the first in the modern age to try to stop it, and thus were the first to be destroyed.

Germans are so cuckolded they're glad to do it.

WW2 games were my favorite as a kid, not because killing nazis but because of seeing them, being a faggot with an m1 garand storming the beaches against mg42 fire was breathtaking. fucking killing machines that killed thousands of bad guys. Relishing in the fear of the allies when a german tank showed up, seeing the NPCs blowing to pieces. I had no choice but to play the bad guys.
I always choose the german side if I have the chance, but aside from multiplayer games very few let me.

Fascism is no longer part of Germany.
Any fascist isn't truly german.

They don't even teach their in history in schools over there so I doubt they even know what the Nazis did

But they were your grandparents

Germany is an occupied country since 1945, therefore, Germans have no opinion about anything.

This. Germany won the war when Hitler was defeated!

I always get the english version of ww2 games
Its just a great feeling to play a game that is considered illegal by your government.

Europe lost the war when Hitler was defeated.

Is RO2 banned in Germany?

"Your government" is the US Department of State.

Europeans lost the war when hitler was defeated.

im slow

Germans kill their own nation and people in real life, so I doubt they have a problem

Video games are fiction. None of the enemies/Characters in Wolfenstein even existed.
>inb4 Hitler
That's some alternate reality Hitler so it's not our Hitler

>How do Germans feel about killing their own people in video games?
I don't know maybe you should ask them but I hope it's not an autistic kind of feel

No, because these days developers like Tripwire don't include nazi imagery or symbolism in vidya because it's bad for sales when your shit gets banned in germany or you have to spend extra on a cut version

probably empowering

I'll never meet as many Germans as I killed in video games, not even over the internet.
I probably never even saw as many real Germans individually.

No, but swastikas (if there are any) and gore are removed
see Then let me say it this way
Its a great feeling to play a game that is considered illegal by the people whose job it is to defend the german constitution

Next time.

it's a video game.

Call of duty WAW was a good game and you killed nazi's.

Only reason why this game pisses Sup Forums off is because there's that black women with an afro in it.

The black women alone ruins the game imo, but killing nazis in a video game isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

>make a redpilling eastern front game
>remove all swastikas

easy

Can anyone translate?

Hitler was a fag and loved big nigger cock, he was also a vegan

>our people

Nah

Hitlor killed germans dirsctly.who stood in his way and his autistic insistence on genociding slavs cost 9million german men , he nations cream their lives.

Ironically hes done more against germans than a kike in his wet dream ever did.

And you wonder why thers a no real men today in germany.

Nazioboosim is a mental illness.

True germanism is Bismarck, Stauffenberg, Kanaris

Not a genocidal incel autist with brown hair and eyes

Don't give them (you)'s
These shills will keep coming back

...And a meth head, and a jew, and a communist, and a mentally ill schizophrenic, and had gender dysphoria!

are you kidding dude? they drill into their heads year after year "nazis were evil" "dark time in our history" "wwii never forget" "muh 6 billion wimminz and chilluns"

I must conclude you're trolling, so 2/10 for getting me to reply.

there's no AAA WW2 titles that focus exclusively on the eastern front, let alone any that are redpills.

the forgotten soldier is a good read and would be the perfect inspiration for any game developer if they wanted to deliver a fucking horrifying and literally awesome depiction of WW2 on the eastern front.

I mean fuck off the top of my head I can recall reading a passage where the author watched his friend beat a partisan to death with a rock while they were trying to break out of an encirclement

Tbh I never got Stauffenberg worship, acting in 1944 is just lulzy, why not earlier? Canaris, you could make the argument he helped in losing the war and getting the Russians and others do their work on our civilian population as well as the allied bombing fleets wreak havoc. Bismarck was dope though.

>with brown hair and eyes
Why are you attacking people based on how they look?
also you should learn a bit more english, you make us germans look stupid on here, we dont need anymore people who make us look stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=wGjkQAa9I34

Germany is under U.S. and Allied control until 2099

this desu

The (((allies))) got control of our media and gold reserves as well as a stranglehold over our Chancellor.

They got control of the very essence of the German people
It makes sense after seeing what uncle Adolf truly did for his people
The worldwide Jew can't risk another uprising of such scale!

Kanararis and Stauffenberg becauye they were the cream of the germans at that time, patriotic honourable elite germs, yet defied the supposed leader of all germans.

Stauffenberg alone was an a solute marvel of human perfection.
A look at his face alone tells you God has sculpted it with his own hands.

Propably the most aesthethic german at his time, pride of thousand year old genetic line of germanics.

Compare that tho the suppoyed aryian hitler.
With Incel vs Chad i always pick chad, because nature is never wrong

>How do Germans feel about killing their own people in video games?

In Germany you don't kill people in games

The denazification is still going on

Does it say that it ends by 2099?

feels bad man

When your country is relevant, you get used to video games being about you.

Same thing I feel when I run down Jews in GTA IV

>In Germany you don't kill people in games
The fuck are you on about?

i think he means that nazis arent considered people in germany so its ok to kill them

FUCKEN BASED MOSHE

the leaf.

Numbers of truth, greatest ally!
Now lets see what the quints of truth say

>Not a genocidal incel autist with brown hair and eyes
Blue eyes.

>Hitlor killed germans dirsctly.who stood in his way and his autistic insistence on genociding slavs cost 9million german men
Genociding slavs? What is this bullshit? I want a source
>Ironically hes done more against germans than a kike in his wet dream ever did.
But of course.
>And you wonder why thers a no real men today in germany.
Ha must be because of Hitler am I right guys?

>Genociding slavs? What is this bullshit? I want a source
He's talking about this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Why should any German feel bad about it? Slaughtering/killing Nazis is fun.

Oh nice the great Generalplan Ost. Show me 1 paper document saying anything about that. I mean how could we forget the 6 gorillion genocided Bulgarians?
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

What the fuck are you talking about you LARPing cunt. My grandfather fought alongside those Nazis (who spared his division's life after we declared war on Germany while he was still on the front line alongside them in Greece). I was telling you what he was talking about.

>RT

Gtfo

yeah mate I'm sure your illiterate wop grandpa was getting all the inside scoops on the master plans for a genocide of eastern europe while he was on the beaches of greece

t. a norwegian with a grandpa that actually joined the SS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Exactly the entire Generalplan Ost/Lebensraum has 0 documents proving it's existence besides Hitler dreaming back in the 20's in Mein Kampf. It gradually transformed into a pan-European concept the SS volunteer divisions from Europe are part of that.

And I'm sure your grandfather had the inside knowledge of Hitler's plans.

>Not conquering the world as Hitler in HOI

KEIN MENSCH IST ILLEGAL

well if there was some grand plan to kill slavs he never told us about it

he just wanted to kill some commies, honestly

because they were your family, your fathers and grandfathers, most of them were only fighting for their country

>he just wanted to kill some commies, honestly
Good job and to tell you honestly that was the entire thing. How can Hitler planned an extermination of the slavs when he had 3 slavic nations that were in the Axis?

>Germans
>Feel

70 years of state-mandated re-educating has left the kraut/slav hybrid incapable of feeling

Germans feel nothing when killing someone.

Also the fact he briefly talked about it in mein kampf is no proof he ordered it 20 years later. Hell you don't even know if he wrote it since he had twenty other people helping him write the entire thing

I always play as Germany as well.

you better hope so

Why would killing my granddad be fun?

People's opinions mature over time not to mention when you get in power reality hits you and you can't waste resources on stupid shit.

No, the world should learn German.

Maybe not to genocide but the Nazis definitely planned to exploit the slavic populations as slave labor for the Reich. Their problem was that they treated the Russian prisoners so terribly that most of them died before they could do any work.

I think we lost that chance once and for all...

Sure. As soon as Germany is a super-power again and has the world's largest economy.

>Maybe not to genocide but the Nazis definitely planned to exploit the slavic populations as slave labor for the Reich
Again not true. Yes they exploited gypsies and jews but they deserved it. There is no document proving such thing.
>Their problem was that they treated the Russian prisoners so terribly that most of them died before they could do any work.
Just look at mortality rates for POW in different countries. The USSR didn't even follow the Geneva convention.

>MFW when America is being challenged by Germistan

hell even my grandfather was in the Wehrmacht , and its even awkward to my self to kill Germans.

Yes you are easily indoctrinated, perfect soldier material

>2017
>falling for the virtual jew

I wouldn't care if they were trying to cleanse this shithole. Have you been to Eastern Europe?

>not playing Doom with the Moonman mod

I'm part ukranian and Czechoslovakian, or whatever that would make me in 2017