Laziest President in American History Departs for 17-Day Golf Resort Vacation

Lazy Donald is taking more vacation! Sad! Low energy! Maybe he is too old and lazy for the job?

ISIS still out there, no Wall, no ACA repeal, and lazy Donald is golfing again.

And in NJ, a state he lost bigly!

gq.com/story/trump-17-day-vacation

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/house-approves-usd1-6-billion-for-the-border-wall-construction.html
archive.is/rHIOd
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'No wall" Are you a retard? It'll probably take trump's 7.5 years left in office to finish the wall, you can't just have it done like that.

Fake news

His golf resort is probably more secure than WH.

How much has La-Margo or whatever leaked?

Economy at the highest it's been since pre 9-11. Fuck off Shariablue.

Let`s be real, since Nixon`s times, you fart in the toilette and all securities agencies know about it.
If a president wants to have a chat with some privacy they need to go golfing.

Mar a largo is his property in Florida I think. But also to be fair, there was that one time we're sensitive information was being shown at mar a lago with people who shouldn't have been in the room

How many vacations did Obama take, you David Brock cock sucking piece of shit?

nobody complained when this nigger always went golfing

His logic is probably these will be 17 days no one can leak him

Leaking will still go on. The reason there is so much is because Trump doesn't read anything but watched a lot of TV, so if you work in the government and you want Trump to know about something you have to leak it for the news

He wants to get out that swiss cheese leaky white house.

If only we had technology that enabled him to instantly communicate with literally anybody in the fucking world at any time from anywhere.

Yeah and the weathers great

It has nothing to do with Trump, though. And if you are talking about the stock market he is performing much worse than Obama and Bush, lel.

Dude hasn't achieved a single thing except for probably improving his drive during the precidency. But you nigger will never get tired of sucking his dick because of, 'muh pissed of liberals'.

So glad to be enjoying this terrible reality show from the sidelines.

This is the OBVIOUS movement to achieve some semblance of opsec...
>especially when the arrest of several high level democratic party operators happens.
Everything in DC is theatre...
>all the world's a stage.
When DJT signs the arrest order,he doesn't want it telegraphed.

>no one respects him
>some would rather cause WW3 just to make him look bad from a leak
>he decides to give them the finger and leave for 2 weeks because his time in the WH is obviously being wasted
>"hha see how lazy he is xd he can't even handle our bantz xddd"

That is not eavesdropped and leaked.

Actually they did, but they were wrong then also.

What kind of a fucking idiot thinks it's a bad idea for the President of the United States to spend time outdoors doing something relaxing and meditative?

And here I thought Trump in particular was an unhinged, unfocused person with an erratic temper. We can't let him have the nuclear codes - but just in case we're wrong why don't we jab at it with a stick, create a siege mentality in the White House, and mock him for taking a walk and getting some exercise?

Wall:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/house-approves-usd1-6-billion-for-the-border-wall-construction.html

>Everything you write is 100% correct

Why is he such a fucking loser. He should be running things at this point. He's the author of The Art Of The Deal ffs.

archive.is/rHIOd

>record highs
>big boost to native manufacturing investment
>much worse than Obama and Bush

It's fake news dude. He is a colossal failure.

But he is the perfect representative of the losers, betas, the outcasts and deplorables. Which is why I guess his approval rating will never ever go under 30%.

Thanks Nordbro.

Also, see pic related.

>6 months in
>facing constant obstruction from Dems, RINOs, and leftist "judges"
>still gets a large portion of his policies passed
>colossal failure

2 scoops
2 genders
2 terms

>muh muh muh obstruction

A real leader would know how to handle that. Every president had their shit to deal with. Obongo being the first black president, Bush jr being clinically retarded. They managed, why can't Trump?

Sorry trumpies. With this 17 day Vaca he's already had more Vaca than obama. Really sad you can't face facts.

We can't exactly pull a FDR and declare the media terrorists, can we?

They actually didn't manage. But whatever.

Why not? The inability to act is why he is a loser, I'd gladly see him enact stricter policies but he just not seem to have the personal power to do so.

They never experienced anything sligthy similar to the stuff Congress has been pulling on him regarding the Russia sanctions. And the failure of healthcare is also unprecedented.

Again, you and Trump want to shift blame and point on all the evil agents working against him. Fact of the matter is, it's his losses, his failures.

Why am I not surprised the EU larper is okay with rounding up political opponents.

can't wait to update this with

>2/3rds majority in congress/state legislatures?
>22nd amendment
>2 scoops
>2 genders
>FOUR TERMS

I think it s more he can't handle the politics, congress won't do his job for him, and he is cowering in frustration to escape it.

>why can't Trump mind-control McCain and Graham, who are funded by Soros and the Clinton Foundation?

Why do liberals never know whats going on?

>failure of healthcare unprecedented
>except for the actual law itself having about five percent of what obongo wanted it to include
you're a gullible retard

This spin is easily busted

Nope, he's taking a 17-day vacation alright. Oh wait I remember now! fake news = truths I don't like.

If he can convince McConnell to drop the 60-vote rule in the Senate, Dems would be fucked; especially after this coming 2018 massacre. Prepare your anus for Kid Rock.

>Helped Opened a Major New Coal Mine
>Seeking to increase penalties for Violent Criminals
>Freed Humanitarian Workers in Egypt
>Working Hard to Help Bring Peace to Syria

Lol, you are really digging deep.

>hurr durr obama is golfing

Hey Trump, watcha doing right now?

Not an argument.

A dumbass is posting on the board again, what a shock.

>these same Croatian/Serbian butt buddies that always troll Trump threads

Still mad about Kosovo? You know that was Bill (D)'s doing right?

There's nothing to argue about trumpcuck, just laughs all around

Imagine what a real right wing leader could do with the majority in both houses and historic resentment towards immigration. Instead you choose this clown.

>high energy they said

>WH has to be renovated
>everyone has to leave including president
>ergo the president is willingly going on vacation rather than doing work

what the fuck

Trump did but the people didnt.

Now Trump golfs and the people bitch. Hypocrites.

this presidency is so pathetic they even make excuses for their vacation now.

>ICE hiring new agents
Fuck I graduate in the fall. I'm trying to be a city cop but would happily work for ICE or DSS.

Drumpf

Not like he can get shit done at work anyway. Thanks, Republican establishment and DNC controlled media!

/thread

Obama golfed more than 300 rounds, and was the laziest president ever. Trump is the exact opposite of that.

Why presidents are even allowed to this? What would happen if a president said he takes 17 days to get out of ELO hell in DOTA?

>Being against coal.
>EU flag.
Go back to /lgbt/.

Obvious shill is obvious. Go watch your girlfriend get fucked by a nigger

trumptwitterarchive.com/

Our president doesn't play faggy games. He needs to get to Rank S in CS:GO on ESEA.

Also why liberals are triggered by this, I thought if Trump would play gold for remaining 3.5 years it would be best scenario for them.

he will be working. He needs to get away from the leaky white house

>Laziest president
>When every single day he does something new that pisses of liberals

He's literally done more in a few months than Obama did in 8 years

Oh, for fuck's sake. Every President is REQUIRED to take time off regularly, because of the stresses of office. Each side has been snivelling about this since fucking Reagan did working weekends at his ranch on the West Coast.
Just shut the fuck up.

>he can't complete a wall in half a year
>he can make the economy great in half a year
Why are Trumpgoyim so gullible?

>Do work.
>Delegate.
>Go golfing for the rest of the working month.
He's a businessman. When the business is done he has fun. It's not like he can't be contacted for any little work that needs orders during the time he's on holiday.

Besides it's very common for politicians to take extended leave. Just look at the EU shit. If they get 20 people in a room they consider it a good turn out.

>surely this is the end of Drumf

EIGHT YEARS

Why don't people realize that golfing is where the rich and upper echelons of society collaborate and make deals? Is Sup Forums full of poor people?

>Obama spends 8 years trying to raise funds for mega projects like Obamacare.
>Trump spends 8 minutes trying to spend the money he already has in a way that achieves his goals.
If the solar panel wall gets finished then that alone will be more than Obama ever achieved. What would be extra ironic is if he sold the electricity generated to the Mexicans thus getting them to pay the bill a decade down the line.

If that also passes the senate, maybe construction will start. If Trump isn't re-elected then have fun having that shut down immeaditely.

>You get unlimited money.
Think you could find out what's being said on the golf course?
>Of course you could

Does anyone really give a fuck about this obviously phony baloney Russian meme anyway?

If they are buying our electricity then they aren't paying for the wall, only trading assets. Majority of Mexicans along the border live in mud huts anyway, so they probably wouldn't need the power. You'd also have to worry about them illegally siphoning power from any lines transporting the electricity.

Best thing a solar wall would do is vaporize any Mexicans trying to cross t.b.h..

Obama had more record highs

It's not trading assets when you can produce electricity as long as you have the wall while also increasing Mexican dependence on your supply.
I suddenly had a fear that Mexicans could become extremely dependent on the walls electricity causing Democrat candidate #113 to sell the wall to Mexico.

>still gets a large portion of his policies passed
this is what drumpftards actually believe

Record high spending. Record high debt. Record high total budget size.

You realize trump has already golfed more in his first 6 months than Obamas entire first term right?

Trump's best achievement so far is showing that there's actually no right wing majority in any house.

>phony baloney Russian meme
says the increasingly nervous man for the 87th time today

The economy has been on an upward swing since Obama's second term.

I think the best thing we could do is provide Americans along the border with cheap electricity as long as their border towns comply with laws passed by Trump's administration.

Don't want to deport the Mexicans in your city back? Okay. All of your citizens can pay five times as much for electricity then. Watch how fast those local elected officials get lynched for protecting Mexican interests over their own citizens.

But user, the economy is literally great right now.
Are you paying attention?

8 glorious years.
I've recently realized that when Trump wins again in 2020, the left seriously might begin killing themselves

Shit is going to hit the fucking fan with the Awan/DWS/Clinton/Comey case as well as the Russia probe. Trump knows it and wants to be away from it so it looks like he has no idea what is happening.

What can Trump do without Congress in session?

LEL, look at this butt blasted damage control. Op completely BTFO

kek are you kidding me? Inflation is at horrific levels. Wages are mostly stagnant while rents, food prices, car prices, gun prices, and the cost of medical care and education are absolutely exploding. Purchasing power of the working class is the lowest it's been since the Great Depression. Keep in mind many areas of "improvement" are just the rebuilding of old bubbles that were insanely overpriced before '08 like real-estate and stocks. On top of all of this most industries are clearly understaffed, go into a fucking grocery store and they have two or three lanes open with a line of twenty people out the door. Malls and commercial centers in suburbs are fucking ghost towns.

leftie shill for msm and den choking points memo

Isn't the white house being redone?

>major overhaul of white house a/c system
>wh closed for a month
>trump goes to his club
wow i cant believe trump is going on vacation like this for no reason, wow!

>ISIS is still out there, man.
Are you a fucking moron?

Clearly you failed to lean about separation of powers in civics class. You must go back to high school or get deported to a dictatorship, like you think we are.

He's actually in Offut Air Base in Omaha. All these pictures are pre-staged. He's being placed in a safe location because the military overthrow of the DNC is imminent.