WH user Comes Through Again

Buried in today's rancor, WH user came through once again. Sessions announced four indictments:

"BREAKING: US Attorney General Jeff Sessions says four people have been charged with leaking classified material."

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/893490389503442944

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40829559
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/893490389503442944
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103071338/#103072944
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_campana_de_Huesca_(José_Casado_del_Alisal)
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/893568737202155520
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/893569044611190784
youtu.be/8iFFmmELFd8?t=2m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happening

Obama's people are about to get assfucked
Obama next

So when the fuck do we get to know who was indicted?

>So when the fuck do we get to know who was indicted?

You know how this works. They have to squeeze them to get the bigger fish.

bump

You have a pic of whanons op?

Here you go.

Yeah that's bullshit. I believe the 27th was real but the pic you posted had barely any relevance with today's announcement.

Bumpo

He said the paperwork for the indictments would happen by the following Wednesday (8/2), but I don't have that snip.

AFAIC, he came through.

recent WHanon thread (August 2nd):

See:

Why has a German, of all people, to bump this. Wtf burgers? Eat yourselfs!

this board is being slid harder than ive ever seen. This needs more discussion

>say you're WH user
>make vague claim, "Hey guys, something big is going down soon, keep an eye out"
>entire administration is in such turmoil and chaos, new drama shit happens every day
>prediction is always right, autists on Sup Forums will believe you every time

Maybe you guys should post on >>>/gullible/

thank you white house user

>Hello today Sup Forums. Just wanted to give you all a heads up about something that is going to go down today. It will take place sometime this afternoon after the daily Presser with Sarah.

It is in regards to the DNC / leaks / and things related before and after the election took place. If it takes place as currently planned, you see later this afternoon that AG Sessions will be making a live announcement, and I time he will go live will be given. If things change, a letter will go out to the media. However, as of right now, look forward to hearing from Mr. Sessions later on today. This news today will pave the way for many things to come. Make sure you are sitting down when it happens.

Thats what WHanoin posted and what ended up happening. So stfu /leftypol/

Hello today Sup Forums. Just wanted to give you all a heads up about something that is going to go down today. It will take place sometime this afternoon after the daily Presser with Sarah.

>It is in regards to the DNC / leaks / and things related before and after the election took place. If it takes place as currently planned, you see later this afternoon that AG Sessions will be making a live announcement, and I time he will go live will be given.
>If things change, a letter will go out to the media. However, as of right now, look forward to hearing from Mr. Sessions later on today.
>This news today will pave the way for many things to come. Make sure you are sitting down when it happens.

Properly greentexted now

Actually it happened as WHanon. The announcement didn't happen Wednesday so a letter went to the press. That letter was shown here on Sup Forums
I would also like to know which 4 people got indicted and if they are nobodies or bigger names. Has to be some insider out there that knows something?

Why 4 people? When did he post that?

bump it

WH user said they were finalizing the paperwork and that barring any bureaucratic snafus, the indictments would be ready by Wednesday. Apparently, they were. Just as WH user said.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40829559

Cany ou give me a screencap? Thx?

Pls bild mehr machetes

>Actually it happened as WHanon. The announcement didn't happen Wednesday so a letter went to the press. That letter was shown here on Sup Forums
>I would also like to know which 4 people got indicted and if they are nobodies or bigger names. Has to be some insider out there that knows something?

They have to squeeze them first to get the bigger players. This will be made public when they're ready. But this is huge, both from the standpoint of what's coming down and because of the fact that WH user is a credible source.

You talking about this?

Du bilds mehr machetes auch!

>WH user said they were finalizing the paperwork and that barring any bureaucratic snafus, the indictments would be ready by Wednesday.

That part from WHanon. Missed that

Thats it yes

Obama and Hillary must go down if the Trump presidency is to survive

YASSSSSSSS SLAAAAAAYYYYYYY KAAAANNNNGGG

MY
FUCKING
ALMONDS

So he is off a day or 2

Stop falling for LARPS.

Today should have opened everyone's eyes.

As he LARP's lol

See:

I want to believe

I'm right now LARPing as a LARPer.

The existing power structure is about to burn.

I agree someone big has to get caught.

Whitehouse user here :^) just a heads up but there will be an event on the 10th of August. Some may even go as far as to call it an occurrence or even a happening. Trust me on this ,';^)

You eating hairy man ass is not a happening.

haha get fucked shill. You´re Sharebblue bluddie quit and even told us that you´re latest task is to ridicule WHanon. You shoulkd quit too. Prison is not worth the pay.

Bump

Where is this from

Thank you white house user

>Where is this from
Part of a thread on Sup Forums that I snipped.

Yeah no shit. I mean which thread? It's not from aug 2nd i don't believe

Probably some WH interns got paid to leak.

>"BREAKING: US Attorney General Jeff Sessions says four people have been charged with leaking classified material."
>twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/893490389503442944
When do we get the details? And fuck the shills for burying this.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Thank you white house user

That is very good of them to give us Trump loyalists a heads up. I wish he would use a tripcode, but I completely understand why he doesn't. Better to maintain mystery and anonymity.

>Yeah no shit. I mean which thread? It's not from aug 2nd i don't believe
I'm not going to do your work for you. Look it up yourself. Don't you know how to use Google?

Is that a real board? I can't find it!

>Don't have Twitter
Screencap please?

They're letting it slide, so stupid they are.

So close. Every time news comes out it's a little juicier.

Checked

You can try to bury this, but the truth is going to come out sooner or later.

Thank you WHAnon.

Purge them all Don. Purge them all.

Bump

If Sessions starts offering $5 million rewards, they'll rat on each other in a second.

Did you find it, it was M/T/W of last week.

You can tell this is actually important because of how few media outlets are reporting on it.

Some have a little bit, trying to shift the narrative to 'Trump threatens journos', but others haven't even tried that. Just go on google news and search for it. It's a ghost land.

>Obama next

just leaving this right here

its pretty clear there are tools that allow you to manipulate the post number.

Literally nothing. Leakers are caught and prosecuted all the time.

Who's he going to charge? Jared? That will go over well.

Imagine if "WH user" turned out to be Trump.
He loves his Twitter, but what if he loved /pol too?

What's the story behind the painting?

As opposed to making wild claims about Trump being stumped on a daily basis and that turning out to be a load of horseshit every single time?

How do we find out who the 4 are? When does this kind of thing become public?

Did they get arrested already and we should scour for stories of the arrests?

Here is the archive of the original thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103071338/#103072944

Where the fuck would we find this indeed

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_campana_de_Huesca_(José_Casado_del_Alisal)

Look on the WH lawn tomorrow and see who's the 4 bodies that are hanging from the trees are

>Where the fuck would we find this indeed
I would imagine they are already in the system. Someone handy with a computer could probably figure it out using the federal and DC databases.

This is what i mean. Shouldn't a law user be able to just check a system? At least point us in the right direction?

Thanks, I used Google Translate. Reminds me of the opening scene of Braveheart.

So what the fuck is up with McMaster?

oh wow it's literally nothing!!!!

i'm getting so tired, we should all go to bed!!!

I mean even 9 years old can see the connections of leaks between McMaster and
Dina Powell

Tweet:
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/893568737202155520

Chaser:
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/893569044611190784

Despite being a shill, this post is actually true.

The only time, the ONLY time, predictions have come true regarding this administration, is when actual members of the Trump transition team and administration have anonymously posted in /ptg/. And it wouldn't be "Big news at such and such date, look out!" It was always "Hey this thing is happening tomorrow or the day after" and then it did.

Would you or could you perhaps make an educated guess on whom the 4 might be WH anom? You know, for entertainment purposes only?

>So what the fuck is up with McMaster?
Speculated that it might be psyops to take out Trump's most valuable General. Even Kurt Schlichter agrees that this is potentially what's going on.

>twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/893569044611190784
Mmmh, does this makes sense ? So someone from within the WH leaked the FULL transcripts and now the leaker can be identified due to mispelling errors and grammar ?

>Despite being a shill, this post is actually true.
>The only time, the ONLY time, predictions have come true regarding this administration, is when actual members of the Trump transition team and administration have anonymously posted in /ptg/. And it wouldn't be "Big news at such and such date, look out!" It was always "Hey this thing is happening tomorrow or the day after" and then it did.

Bull. If you followed WH user and compared it to the what has happened since, he nailed it. Of course he's not going to be specific. He needs plausible deniability and to keep the targets off balance.

>tfw Kurt Schlichter used to follow me on Twitter until I started redpilling my followers on the JQ
Only time I've ever felt bad about an unfollow

Larping bullshit

This is not a victory! The Trump WH is cracking down on LEAKERS, not the criminals that the leakers expose.
They want to silence dissent, and prevent any crimes that ((((((((they)))))))) commit will be hidden from the public.

Heres the red pill:
Just like Obama
Just like Bush II
Just like Clinton
Just like Bush I

Different errors in different copies. Depending on which errors get out, you know which copy it was and thus who the leaker was.

>This is what i mean. Shouldn't a law user be able to just check a system? At least point us in the right direction?
I'm in the Midwest, but I would imagine it works the same over there. Arrests and arraignments become public record.

How, where, who and what databases are above my paygrade.

Thanks, that makes it clear. I truly hope this genuis-like move is reality.

No trip code but your digits say its legit, I'm so confused by this

>Mmmh, does this makes sense ? So someone from within the WH leaked the FULL transcripts and now the leaker can be identified due to mispelling errors and grammar ?

It makes a ton of sense because that's standard operating procedure to identify leakers.

I think that thomas victor guy is cooky
he's made some ridiculous threads that weren't true at all.
he also bans/blocks people for any criticism even if they're fans who have donated $$ to him.

Why is the Sessions led DOJ redacting talking points related to the Lynch tarmac meeting?

youtu.be/8iFFmmELFd8?t=2m30s

Reminder there is no such thing as lefty political incorrect, leftys are literally brainwashed followers of political correctness, also here have $0.02, the pedos are forever grateful for your servitude

if 4 people have been charged.....why no fucking NAMES???????