TWO YEARS FOR A FUCKING CAT?

TWO YEARS FOR A FUCKING CAT?

Why is the American justice system so cucked?

Good. Fucking psycopath.

Should be hanged in public.

In NY Cats are more valuable than humans..

seems fair

OP is a non-white

White people care about animals, tend to them, and make sure they're healthy and that their populations are in control.

I would have sentenced him to death, the fucking degenerate. Fuck off nigger.

>only two years

Fucker should get life raped by niggers.

(((Gehrlein)))

2 years is getting off pretty good for that.
Unless the Cat murdered his pet Budgie or something

faggot should get beat to death for that shit. He got off easy.

please someone pepe him

lmao we slit the throats of cows and hang them upside down to drain their blood and eat them every day

what the fuck is the difference
would it have been ok if he then ate the cat?

Should have got 20 years and then put to death by shark tank

(((Gehrlein)))

Should have given him the gas chamber.

I did that too once but the cat was 17 and we were going to have him put down anyway (he was deaf, half blind, shitting himself and in constant pain from severe arthritis and hip issues) and when i offered to just take him out back and give him a quick chop instead of putting him through the stress of a vet visit and paying for them to do something that was easily free I got the OK.
Don't really know how that's cruel. Never heard anybody refer to euthanasia as cruel. For some reason it's okay to euthanize pets with their owner's permission but not to euthanize old people with their own permission. The morality of it seems a little caught up on itself to me.

Hurting animals is nigger tier.

>we slit the throats of cows and hang them upside down to drain their blood and eat them every day
No, only you kikes do that.

You're right. He should have gotten the death sentence.

>would it have been ok if he then ate the cat?
Yes, absolutely. You should only kill an animal if you intend to eat it afterwards, you should also minimize its suffering which is why I believe that all rugheads and jews should be exterminated.

He's white
Niggers routinely get less time for killing people and other niggers

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING KEKS

AN ANIMAL, A FUCKING ANIMAL

WE CUT COWS INTO PIECES

REEEEE

>what the fuck is the difference

t. /leftypol/ liberal shill

I hope he's killed in there.
A cat is worth more than most people.

>we slit the throats of cows and hang them upside down to drain their blood
Muzzie get out.

We raise cows with purpose, they are to be milked and sometimes eaten, but only after a humane life. They were domesticated for that purpose. A cat was brought into the home to eat mice, rats, and drive off pests, while offering companionship. Not to be eaten.
Also
>Eating carnivores
Fuck off retard.

Is this our last resort?

NOT NEARLY ENOUGH

I know, right? He should be hanged

>Michelle Carter gets less for killing a boy

I mean hunting for sport is a thing here
people also catch fish and mount them on the wall
don't really see much moral outrage over that

what is the objective difference?

>Not to be eaten.
I mean thats not really an argument
if we start breeding cats to eat them, will it then become fine to do?

>lmao we slit the throats of cows and hang them upside down to drain their blood and eat them every day
yes to eat.... he did it out of cruelty., unless you tellme he was going to eat it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE HE DESERVES DEATH

When I said that you looked stressed yesterday, and that you should go out and slay some puss to release the tension, this is not what I had in mind, John.

I much prefer to keep violent psychopaths in prison, thank you.

Suffocation.... no breathing

So you think all cats should belong in prison. Thank you.

if he did it for the purpose of eating the cat because he thinks cats taste good, would you no longer care?

He got punished for shitty behavior.
Livestock arent tortured to death.

I wuv kitties. Fuck that guy

t. chang

I cut the head off a chicken and didn't eat it because it's asshole was blown out.
Do I deserve prison rape?

ITT toxoplasmosis

>on planet earth, most living things are more valuable than New Yorkers
Ftfy

He's just lucky Sup Forums didn't get to him first.

Right? So many fucking homicidal zombies It's scary.
I'm not for him killing cats and leaving their fucking corpse in his backyard like a psychopath, but two years is fucking RIDICULOUS in light of:

Mfw when I see animal cruelty. Maybe 2 years is too much, but 1 year minimum is needed for this barbaric piece of human dogshit. If you'd own a cat OP, you'd be able to empathize.

>land of the free
>literally go to prison to get raped by niggers for killing an animal that you own

>we slit the throats of cows
kike detected

this

In a just society we would have gassed him, tolerance of social pathology is why we're in the situation we're in.

Well have I got news for youuuuuuuu

They are. I'm not a vegan or a faggot, but there have been multiple hidden video reports on that shit, and it's mostly the muzzies.

People get less for rape and murder here in Scandinavia. You should be thankful for the justice you have in the US.

Lol... these big city Hillary voters have lost their minds

even in the US its normal to treat livestock like shit
people just turn a blind eye to it so they can eat beef without feeling guilty

Tortured and tried to behead a companion animal and showed no remorse for doing so

Yeeeaah... We want this upstanding man walking the streets freely...

False flag us more, faggot.

One of the clear warning signs of a burgeoning serial killer is killing small animals just for the hell of it. Cats are complete cunts so I get if some mangy little fuck keeps intruding on your property and fucking things up, but decapitating the thing implies he got up close and personal to kill it rather than just taking a low caliber pistol and dealing with it impersonally. And he could have at least buried the thing he killed, or put it in a bag in the nearest dumpster or something, not just leave its corpse in his backyard like some sort of retarded warning sign for other cats.

Probably safer to keep that creepy asshole off the streets.

>lmao we slit the throats of cows and hang them upside down to drain their blood and eat them every day
yeah because every slaughterhouse in the west participates in halal slaughter
fucking retard

Trips of truth.

He should be executed imo
What use is a faggot like this? He's obviously violent and it's only a matter of time before he hurts a person if he hasn't already.
Also cats are GOAT. If someone beheaded my cat I would torture them for days before savagely murdering them.

man how the fuck did I quote the wrong post

It's not the cat. Sickos like that progress to people pretty quickly.

No only filthy evil Semite scum do this. We slaughter quick and painlessly.

Well, I do love me some burgers. It's a sad fact that i can't really change (The way these fucks treat animals), but I hope some legislature comes along that allows for more ethical treatment. We need to go back to shooting them in the fucking head and being done with it. The fucking Kosher push was what turned our butchers into sociopaths.

People who abuse animals deserve worse

Good job. I hope he gets raped in prison.

You mean Kosher, idiot.
The muzzies bleed them out on the ground, like the filthy morons they are. The kikes hang them up and force American butchers and farmers to abide. You thought Muzzies were the only ones changing industries based on their minority religious bullshit?

cats are domesticated animals
cows are livestock born and breed for use as meat

>if we start breeding cats to eat them, will it then become fine to do?
Civilized people generally don't eat carnivores because their meat sucks and they are usually smart enough that you should feel bad if you don't kill it in self defense. Also they are much more useful as pest control.

You don't eat carnivores. The only exception being fish, but fish don't have a capacity for pain.

Cats would still have a purpose (Pest control) even if you bred them to eat, where as Cows, pigs, chickens, only have a purpose in providing meat, leather, eggs, dairy. Deer and the like provide lots of meat when hunted.

Only if he says he also identifies as a commie chink.

That's fucking unbelievable, he should have got way more than 2 fucking years. The justice system really is fucked up.

I don't understand how people can eat meat, then give money to humane societies
obviously if they were cows or pigs instead of dogs and cats they would just be put down...there is no logic behind it

So how do we know he "Tortured" and "Beheaded" the cat?
Because they found an ALMOST headless cat in his backyard.
I'm not saying he dindu, I'm saying perhaps he dindu, I need solid evidence to condemn him to fucking torture and death for a god damn animal.

I don't even like cats and I think 2 years isn't enough time.

Anyone that doesn't think he should be executed is not white.

hed be on death row if it was a dog.

torturing/killing helpless animals because it makes you happy is a good indicator that this person is likely to kill people next
it's a good idea to just send them to jail and force them into mental treatment

i had only ever heard of halal slaughter being a problem in the west (with the UK and other countries putting an effort towards banning it), though i had never heard of kosher up until now
is it still widely practiced in the west?

Agreed. I don't want to eat dogs, but I also feel like pigs would be better pets than cats.

>2 years for a cat
That is fucking insane. Cats devastate song bird populations and if they were bigger than you, they would fucking easy you. Plenty of reasons to hate cats. Dogs, on the other hand..

>would fucking eat you

He should be sent to mental institution

It's the unwritten standard, usually.

Found the nigger!

>muh birds

Would trade every useless twittering annoying fucking bird on this planet for just one (1) cat.

This tbqh

i don't see how the animal having a useful function to humans makes it any more or less ethical to kill

only two years? serious crime like this should be much harsher
who knows who will he go after next

They're ready to condemn and they don't even know if someone threw a fucking dead cat in his yard and called the cops or if he legit killed it.

Shit, I better check my yards every day to make sure there are no dead animals I can be accused of "torturing" laying around in them.

killing animals is only justified if it has a purpose such as for feeding human beings

just senselessly killing animals for no reason is degenerate and psychopathic

Alley-way abortions still aren't punishable.
Child rape gets you one year.
I'd say this system is right and proper fucked.

Good. I'm more of a dog person myself, but makes me happy to see vermin like that getting punished.

well that's shit
would have thought that one would be outlawed following the other but I guess early meddling in the slaughter business goes a long way

Cat's are fine if they are indoor. Outdoors they are literally furry kill bots.

I love cats but my cats stay indoors.

Stray feral cats are a pest they carry parasites and disease and are dangerous to pets. But if you want to kill them, just shoot it. Beheading like that is torture and I doubt it was a feral if he was able to catch and hold it.

I'm pretty sure non Semite slaughterhouses use that killing instrument that the badass villain in No Country For Old Men used.

Hurting or killing animals for any purpose other than food or self defense is an act of evil.

Only niggers and psychopaths don't have a problem with this.

This sort of topic is great for figuring out how many autistic people there are on Sup Forums.

i have an outside cat it always kills rats and birds if it can catch them

Full of retards here today. When I was younger I regularly beheaded chickens to cook at my country side farm. A chicken = a cat = a fucking animal. They are all the same