2016 Election results by county, cartogram by population

I keep seeing the blood red maps of Trump's triumphs here, bandied about like it supports his mandate.

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
strawpoll.me/13624940
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump won

Is Trump the current president? Yes? Still feels like winning tbph.

This map looks like how dark energy channels the light in the observable universe

>thinking the entire country's policy should be decided by Chicago, NY and LA
The system works. You can't get mad every time you lose and demand the rules be changed.

It looks like a phoenix being engulfed by a purifying flame, to be reborn into something great.

looks like a bird

Forgot pic

You can literally drive from coast to coast without ever touching a blue area. You cannot say the same for the other way around.

>distort map
>amount of red and blue stays the same
This is actually a perfect example of no matter how much you try to hide the truth, it will still be there.
Trump won the election. Stop spamming.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
SHE LOST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

It makes me feel like spics and niggers have bred unabated and we're being outvoted from the coastal slums where these welfare-dependant retards fester and multiply

Makes me feel like Trump won and is the president of the United States. All of the blue areas are cities - cities that have no intellectual or moral diversity. It's all praying to the altar of globalism, diversity, multiculturalism and big government. I'm not impressed whatsoever that there are 3 million more idiots that voted for Hillary.

Makes me feel great. Because our Republic was set up to protect rural people from the tyranny of the cities.

It's been nine fucking months you absolute assblasted retards and you still can't get over Trump winning the election. When 2018 midterms happen and the Dems lose even more traction I wonder if they'll wise up or just keep digging in deeper on the MUH RACISM line.

It looks like an inkblot....

>lose even more traction

Does it matter? The Democrat party is in shambles but you wouldn't think so when you look at whats getting done, which is nothing. This government is compromised on both sides.

The paradigm shift is still underway. Obstructionists like McCain and Paul Ryan are getting blown the fuck out too.

Sup Forums ran the numbers a couple months ago when the left's bitching about the EC reached its peak

Based on current populations, there are about 300 "major" cities in the US (cities with populations above 100K). Despite these 300 cities representing less than 20% of the total US population, an average 70-30 majority for one candidate in these cities could completely overturn a 55-45 average for their opponent in the other 19,000. That's a terrifying prospect.

The EC does what it was always meant to do - it ensures the person who wins the election is the one whose platform appeals to the greatest plurality of different communities, not simply the most people. Balances like that are the only reason our country has held together as well as it has.

Doesn't matter. Trump supporters are so fucking stupid they think land votes.

No he didn't. Hillary won. Trump was appointed.
>le 33% approval face

Trump won and will win again. Deal with it.

>won
You keep using that word wrong.

Relative to each country which was a bigger deal, Brexit or Trump?

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

>Hillary won.
It's easy to win a contest in which you are the only contender.

It makes me feel like saging your shill topic.

>1 post by this ID
>weeeeeeeew lads

>criminals
>rapists
>pedophiles
>illegals
>mentally ill
>dissenters
>traitors

wow, 3 million votes guys, she should have won. so sad.

:^)

He's President, is he not?
>he won

>Kern County sitting like a cliff into the Deep Blue
Based Suburb of West Texas in Southern California

i get wet every time pence smiles

this shitty bait is all they have my dude
They know he won and they hate it

Yeah so what? If your argument is "hurr dey in gubmint dey successful" you have to explain why the country is a trainwreck.

this is a retarded way to represent this data

this is what always makes me laugh when the left likes the taunt civil war or rebellion. Not even considering the fact that the military is 90%+ right wing, they'd still be fucked

It's the only way to show dumbass rednecks that land doesn't vote.

The military is less than 1% of the population. Good luck killing hundreds of millions of people. America hasn't even killed that many people in the Middle East.

>The military is less than 1% of the population.
that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever word

Poll on Trump/Meuller
strawpoll.me/13624940

It doesn't make me feel.
How does it feel to be objectively judges as uneducated?
You're not smart enough to post here. I think it would be best if you leave.

fpbp

You rednecks are really fucking bad at analyzing potential scenarios. If the military ever went up against the citizenry it would be almost entirely destroyed.

Our military is not large enough to deal with our military is not large enough to deal with the population. They'll tell you UN troops would be pulled in which they're full of shit. They would just let it kill each other before anything else.

nobody cares because you're a faggot.

It makes me think that, like the geese of Rome, civilization was saved by a very thin margin.

>people in cities deserve to rule over the rest of the country

Nah.

This looks so warped.
Figures. That's what defending leftism does

>The minority of the country that agrees with me should run things! That's democracy!
Fag

Its just like the elections desu. The Democrat having to cheat to win.

What kind of pokemon is this?

Amerimon

Leftists are so fucking stupid they think an illiterate vote is worth anything

>minorities and women know what's best for America