Fucking Hipsters in California Ruin EVERYTHING!!

>Dunkin Donuts to shorten its name to "Dunkin" in order to imply it serves more than just doughnuts

LIBERAL C*CK STARBUCKS FAGS JUST STAY AWAY

consumeraffairs.com/news/dunkin-donuts-may-shorten-its-name-080417.html

>Be retarded liberal
>Can't understand that Dunkin' Donuts provides other products beyond donuts
Fucking commies don't understand businesses do a variety of things

>your company's name is literally "Put a donut in your coffee"
>so you change it to "Put a ______ in your coffee"

Brilliant. Love it.

DUNCAN'S CONSTRUCTION

>"Hey guys, let's go to Dunkin'."
>"Who's Duncan?"
What a shitty name. You don't see Pizza Hut changing its name just because they sell breadsticks and wings, too. The woman or women who came up with this should be fired.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Its actually kinda smart. Donuts aint special anymore and the few times ive been to 1 was for an overpriced breakfast sandwich. I think it was in Michigan dunkin donuts was on like every corner.

Holy shit that takes me back.
That immediately popped into my head as soon as I read "Dunkin'."

"Business women in charge of Burger King marketing based out of California recently have decided it would be better to change their business name to Queen. They say it is so people will be aware that food other than burgers are sold at their establishment and that women are equal to men."

>You don't see Pizza Hut changing its name just because they sell breadsticks and wings, too.

that's how and why Domino's changed their name.

Might as well rename Burger King just Burger.

And Jack-In-The-Box as Jack

Next article reads: Dunkin struggling sales may lead to closing. Experts suggest racism may be the reason.

for awhile pizza hut was going to be called "the hut" but I guess they didn't go through with it or something.

>jack
Why not just "box"?

When I was a kid we had a Burger Queen in my town.
>Druther's is a restaurant, formerly a chain of fast food restaurants that began as Burger Queen restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky

Is this how empires fall? Not through invasion but the decline of its own people.

>You don't see Pizza Hut changing its name just because they sell breadsticks and wings, too.
What is "Wing Street" branding.

Every Dunkin Donuts in my area is run by Pajeets

Everything they serve is nasty frozen and reheated garbage

People just call it "Dunk's"

They actually changed their name to The Hut, and then Pasta Hut for a brief while about ten years ago. Google it.

"The Hut" and "Pasta Hut" were just alternate brandings that they used when advertising their non-pizza offerings, similarly to how they use "Wing Street" nowadays. (((They))) just blew the story out of proportion for views.

Yeah but they did it specifically to sell their shit that wasn't pizza, which is the opposite of what user claimed.