Trump flees for luxury vacation as grand jury pursues Russia collusion

The American people should not be picking up the tab for Trump to escape the responsibilities he swore a constitutional oath to execute.

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/891736834396520448/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://shareblue.com/trump-flees-for-luxury-vacation-as-grand-jury-pursues-russia-collusion/

#RESIST

If the government is deadlocked and unproductive, why wait around for nothing?

Can I get some Trump running memes?

why are you resistard

>You just barely couldn't pass the least popular legislative effort ever so the government is deadlocked now.
Sure, user. The president also has nothing of value to do with his job besides pushing congress.

Plumpf is finished. Once we reveal he's Putin's mindslave Hillary will finally have her rightful throne. Suck it rebulifucks.

Good for him.
I'm headed for a two week vacation tonight.
Capitalism is great.

Wow, how will we go a whole 18 days without Trump committing more treason?

TICK TOCK CIA NIGGERS, AMERICANS ARE GETTING TIRED OF YOUR HORSESHIT.

Can I have some of whatever it is youre smoking? What exactly do you want the president to do? Make a speech? Shake hands for photo ops?

Wait that already happened, that happened with Obama except he did a bunch of talk shows and sucked hollywoods cock

>flees
lmao

And Canadians too!

I live about 5 min from his no golf course and listened in to township meeting discussing the costs of hosting him. It's lower than you think and supporting. Providing safety for the media (tabloid) is a huge part of the costs. The media is the problem , they get their own police parade closing a highway to the airport while trump takes Marine force one only closing a strip of air space

Did he lose weight?

Two terms fagit.

It literally says they are replacing the hvav system for most of the time he is gone

Also
>president
>not work on vacation

Pick one, they donthis to every president and it's always just as retarded

why have certain americans become so resistarded

if anything the President have the bedt claim on taking time off fot mental health. Dude just made the biggest dent in unemployment in 16 years all while having most of his policy thrown out by cucked neocons and affiliated democrats.

The West Wing of the White House is undergoing necessary, scheduled and much needed renovations on the 20+yr old HVAC System among other things. This is a bait and slide thead.

Sage.

Emotive language. They do love that.

TWO GRAND JURIES

Pathetic fake news

Nerd Virgin author

>planned vacation for months
>flees
Jesus Christ guys do we even have to say "fake news" anymore?

I wish I was an intellectual Chad.

Whoever keeps making these, keep it up.

Ah, sweet, so that country that Chad is from is named Belgium?
That's the country where they make waffles, right?

MAGA! Eat shit libtards

I love how chads stone chiseled face never waivers, his constant blue Aryan eyes fixated on his next prize.

Whitehouse renovations, big-nose. Gotta clean out the bugs. Nice spin, though ... big-nose.

how do weekends work

It's true then? Trump is really nazbol?

>it's the president's fault that Ryan and McConnel can't pass a full repeal of Obamacare with majorities in the house and senate

Trump has gone on record saying that he'll sign any piece of legislation that in some way improves the current healthcare system, and the retards in Congress can't even get it through Senate.

The failure to fix healthcare lies solely on the ineptitude of the RINOs in Congress.

It's really the fault of the GOP to make everyone who's against the Democratic Party a rep.
It's currently nothing more but a haphazard anti-Democratic Party-party.
Needs some streamlining for sure.

Is that a recent picture? He looks like he's lost some weight. That's good, I'm glad to see it.

>It's really the fault of the GOP to make everyone who's against the Democratic Party a rep.

Who is doing that exactly?

RUN WHITE BOI

JUST BETTER HOPE THERE A PLACE FOR YOU IN TWO WEEKS

bolshevism is cancer

ukrainian interference in US politics. vladimir, take them out.

>#RESIST

What does #RESIST have do with the Trump-Russia nothing burger.

YOLO

Maybe he just wants to be out of town when shit goes down.
> Trump on Vaca
> FBI arrests everybody the Anwans did work for.
> That includes over 30 currently in Congress.

Imrans boyfriend told the truth...virtual backroom for pay for play.

>flees
Journalism in 2017, everybody