You're walking down the street and this guy says he needs to confiscate your property for the proletariat

You're walking down the street and this guy says he needs to confiscate your property for the proletariat.

What do you do?

rape him and then shoot him so no one knows I'm a degenerate.

I'll let him take my bullet.

punch him in the throat

Tell him lets go back to his place to discuss the oppression of POC, then seize his boipucci and his property.

>guy
>him
>his

I'm skinny but how the fuck do people get that bad

>guy

you can clearly see its women who went trans to become a guy

Makes the male-pattern baldness all the more embarrassing then

Put a ventilator in front of him/her/it so he/she/it gets blown away like a pile of leaves in the wind.

Bread lines

say , yes sir, am i a good goy now

Maybe it intentionally cut its hair to make it look like its balding

I keep walking. I don't talk to fags.

AIDS

sauce on this image?

Laugh really fucking hard, then walk away. Literally none of you fags would do anything differently.

Through him in the gulag and continue to march with my comrades in the Revolution

He's a small guy

*confiscates its life*

Make him regret ever coming here.

but Commissar Sebastian i have already given my share

>this guy

Where is the guy in the picture?

Why would he want to confiscate my poetry? I share my poetry with everyone for free!

Laugh and keep walking down the street.

slap it with a feather and watch it crumble into itself

How do you explain those fingers?

Tell him to get a step ladder. I can't hear him from down there.

I mount a short but quick retreat to a safer position. I whip out my phone and call in my private paramilitary death squad and instruct them to form a defensive perimeter around my position, while I take aim with my super sized Davy McRocket™ (courtesy of Ronald McDonald ballistics and missiles Inc.).

In addition to my Davy McRocket™, I decide to rely on and nail him in the face with a Abercrombie and Fitch©™ brand chlorine trifluoride grenade. Just for good measure, I fire off a ®McNuke™ I got in a happy meal and watch the fireworks from a distance.

Is that the stick lookin poof who's picking out an avocado?

I loved you in Strangers with Candy!

>You're walking down the street and this guy says he needs to confiscate your property for the proletariat.
Why would i do that since i am one?

Punch her in her fucking face and tell her she will never be a man no matter what she does to her body.

That thing puts Summit's head to fucking shame.

itt: a bunch of literal idiots who don't know shit

I would honestly grab him by the neck and twist. I've killed farm animals with thicker necks than humans using the same method. I'm no sadist I just really fucking hated the ram on the farm for denting my car.

Run it through with my new sword and then shoot it in the face because I live in Texas.

Communism is the lowest T idealogy there is I have never seen a brave or honourable communist

The ingredients in that cake most likely wouldn't be available to make in a communist society.

Reasonable and proportionate imo

'

\

Beat the shit out of it and steal the cake.

-

I technically do not own any property, stop harassing me with nonsense unless you want to violate the NAP

He looks like he's been living under communist rule. I could smoke them skinny little arms.

Nope, no mental illness here....

For real? So there's a fucking difference between private property and individual property?!

let the breeze take it away

Kill it faster then it's hiv infection will.