Man Confronts Police Officer For Planting Drugs, All Charges Later Dropped

>Man Confronts Police Officer For Planting Drugs, All Charges Later Dropped

>Lawrence Lawhorn believes Columbia police officers Chris Papineau and Ryan Terranova planted methamphetamines in their patrol car during a recent arrest. They accused him of putting it there and charged him with possession of narcotics.

>Lawhorn was under arrest for an unrelated incident but was not going to take the possession charges lying down.

>Not content with waiting until his day in court to prove his innocence, Lawhorn confronted Papineau to his face in a Columbia parking lot. The entire confrontation was captured on video in what looks like a scene from HBO’s The Wire.

>The video was released following recent news, as TFTP reported, of at least one Baltimore police officer caught red handed planting drugs in a bottle in the backyard of someone’s home.

mintpressnews.com/watch-man-confronts-police-officer-for-planting-drugs-all-charges-later-dropped/230515/

youtube.com/watch?v=HBAs7BVUv7E

====

Have the police gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

dindu had it coming

they are all wearing the same shoes

SAUCE NOW

>GOD HATES FLABBY ASSES
the #1 indicator that her body will age poorly

She has to know she's being filmed, right?

thicc?

Where are the bootlickers?

this nigger is stupid.

So nothing happened to the cop and he was moved to another position.

never post a webm or picture more interesting than your thread. that but had me mesmerized for a minute so much i want to bury my face in it and lick it till her pussy turns into a fountain of flowing juices verily awaiting my throbbing big uncut jewish cock.

>Wear clothes that make your asscheeks pop out
>Get mad when people creep on you
>Get mad when people who are into pump and dumps get with you
>Where did all the good guys go???

>I wear tight pants doing my job
>Get hard on purpose at times when i know im dealing with a woman
>Get AMAZING tips when its single girls or moms
>Old ladies dont tip anyways
>Catch girls staring
It works i guess? I would say im a hypocrite but I do it to get more money at my job so i guess i got a reason?

oh and i forgot one thing
>Peepee so small I have to get hard to show it off.
I-I'm a g-grower guys.. I swear!

She might not, women aren't very bright.
Even if she did, she wouldn't care as it gets her attention.

>YOU WHORE !
i always love it when im wearing sweatpants and catch cuties and milfs take a look at my big cock showing its tender veiny outlines as they fantasize how big it gets when i get euphoric bloodvessels pumping to maximum.

also anything over 5inches is fine , im 9-11incher , if you dont masturbate for a few days the penguin relaxes and you get harder than if you stroke the cock nonstop like a degenerate.

well im 7" grown, but when small its like 2 or so so I can't strut it around without feeling embarrassed.

>cocklet detected

Like Germanon said- stop mast-uh-baitin'

Your cock will hang more, especially when it's hot. Make sure you don't sit like a bitch all the time either cause you want the blood flow

the best part is when she pulls her pants down like shes showing too much. So fucking stupid

>>Wear clothes that make your asscheeks pop out
I think it's illegal too. To have exposed buttocks in public places. It's just that a lot of people don't care, so they don't call it out.

>lying on the internet

The cops in Boston got caught planting drugs too. This is quite common to meet arrest quotes.

That picture makes me want to throw up.

I seriously wonder, what's the difference between wearing those shorts and walking around in your underwear or naked? Why are clothes still mandatory if such clothes are allowed? Why can't we just walk naked freely if we feel like it? And yet you have the nerve to say we're "free".

Women can walk around with half their arse ad tits showing, but if I show even a quarter of penis I get arrested.

My point is everyone should do whatever they want and dress or not dress however they like, as long as their actions/inactions don't hurt or negatively affect others.

Seriously, why can't I show my testicle cleavage?

We need to start the #FreeTheTesticleCleavage movement, so we can negotiate from a position of strength

This. Women are incredibly naive when it comes to this stuff.