Senior West Wing Official Says McMaster Called Israel 'Illegitimate' 'Occupying Power'

dailywire.com/news/19335/senior-west-wing-official-says-mcmaster-called-hank-berrien#

>One senior West Wing official told CR, “McMaster constantly refers to the existence of a Palestinian state before 1947,” and that McMaster describes Israel as an “illegitimate,” “occupying power.”

is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/story/2017/08/03/politics/susan-rice-keeps-top-secret-security-clearance-hr-mcmaster-letter-says
archive.is/3n81W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love McMaster now

THIS IS WHY ALL THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT HIM IS COMING OUT.

HE FIRED A MOSSAD AGENT FROM THE NSC

came here to post this

Yesterdays shitshow was a JIDF operation.

Any kike reporter is implicated, across the isle.

He is now

>inb4founddead - suicide by two shots in the back of the head or 'car accident'

HE IS KEEPING OBAMA HOLD OVERS. Seriously how great can he be that he's doing that shit? This guy is a muslim convert like Obongo and Brennan

Activate little almond

shut the fuck up you jewish piece of shit.

You guys are the chosen people. Chosen to be fucking gassed.

Someone goofed up. The narative over the past few days has been McMasters is a Globalists shill. I think I heard that story this morning on NPR or MSNBC. They were trying to make the base mad at McMasters. Now we are being told he is counter-zionist. Shilling this hard on McMasters says something.

Anyone who speaks out against McAssblaster gets shilled very hard. Its obvious he is dangerous to the Trump admin. I just wish I knew what the exact angle was because people who shouldn't want him to stick around do and vice versa

I thought this guy was a death loving neocon psychopath, but now he's against Israel???

Something doesn't add up

You people are a bunch of a dumbasses.

Jews in the USA see Israel as the enemy because it's essentially a white ethnostate in a sea of brown people. That is 100% unacceptable.

It also gives US Jews the chance to virtue signal. Not only at they the victims of the holocaust at the hands of the Nazis, they are now fighting against their very own people who have become Nazis themselves. There is no form of virtue signalling more powerful than this. It's titanium virtue signalling.

Israelis might be fucked in the head in a lot of ways, but your average Israeli has nothing in common with your average Hollywood / New York Jew.

All these people on Sup Forums that think there's some huge jewish cabal that comprises all jews are idiots. There are several jew factions, and they are at ideological war with each other.

I guarantee you that the jews promoting the blackening of Sweden absolutely loathe Israel and want it to be blacked as well.

Israel is basically as close to Sup Forumss ideal hypothetical white(ish) ethnostate as exists in the modern world.

Which is a little ironic when you think about it.

circa.com/story/2017/08/03/politics/susan-rice-keeps-top-secret-security-clearance-hr-mcmaster-letter-says
archive.is/3n81W

With so much drama in the N-S-C
It’s kinda hard with a partisan IC
But I, somehow, some way
Keep leaking some classified shit like every single day
May I, kick a little something for the G’s (yeah)
and, bribe a few friends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and war party's still jumpin
cause Obama ain't home
I got purges of my staffers not getting along
and, they ain't leavin til six in the morning (six in the morning)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of thumb drives and my homeboys do too
So time to collude and quid pro quo
But (but what) we don't love them hoes, yeah!
So we gonna smoke a ounce to this
Deep state, runs shit, while you motherfuckers bounce to this

You're an idiot if you think American Jews are fighting against Israeli interests.

American jews make believe they're white and try to subvert western culture and promote brown immigration, and on the other hand call anyone who criticizes Israel an antisemite

You have it right for the most part, except that you have to realize these are all the same people. They try to subvert the west while ethnically purifying Israel

GET IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND REDPILL NORMALFAGS

Hey JIDF KIKE

Nobody believs this psy op. stop pushing this McMaster garbage.

McMaster FIRED A FUCKING MOSSAD AGENT. AWWW BOOOHOOOOO.

FUCK ISRAEL.

This is the real reason Trump wants to get rid of him. You're all Zionist faggots.

>Jews in the USA see Israel as the enemy because it's essentially a white ethnostate in a sea of brown people.
You are such a faggot if you think that jews in the US (or in any other country) hates Israel because they are liberals.
I should quote Hitler about this but i don't want to end up in jail (i wish my country had the 1s amendment).
Also why do they live in areas where they are almost no blacks? Why in New york my cousin (married with a jew) had to ask the permission of the jew community to buy a fucking appartment in a building if they are so tolerant?

>jews
>white
>jews
>hating israel

your ignorance of this long battle is astounding. In order to understand the jew, you must know what he thinks of non-jews and what their religion has promised them, as well has what they promised to all non-jews.

the land of Israel and everything it took to form it makes the dogma of the former catholic dynasty look like a fucking joke. Jews see themselves as Gods on this earth and that every non-jew is to LABOR FOR HIM, AKA HIS SLAVE.

FUCK OFF KIKESTEIN, YOU ARE A RACE OF INBRED BLOODTHIRSTY FUCKS. YOU ARE A DEICIDE RACE, AND AS CHRIST PROPHESIED, YOU WILL BE WIPED OUT FOR YOUR TREACHERY AND USURY AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THIS EARTH.

Activate little almond

Wait and see where the attacks against him come from.

You know a man by his enemies.