PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE LOVE GODDESS

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0eZ16Ddt-U
youtube.com/watch?v=kn8BAYMv8hw
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp
esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
stltoday.com/entertainment/television/gail-pennington/enjoy-the-eclipse-but-watch-for-zombies-pbs-advises/article_e086354b-7d67-58c6-b487-38e48c6c1893.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0XCWktRJg
vidmoon.video/video/AdNcQB6QQBTVnRnZgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Thanks

Kali Yuga(Vedic)

Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali (not to be confused with the goddess Kālī). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife", "discord", "quarrel" or "contention".

Attributes of Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will take vows and break them soon after.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

bump

>616
Welcome brother

I'm so sick of you assholes. Why don't you pick up an Albert Pike book...

post aryan qts

Where is that quoted from?

You can just go on the wiki of the Kali Yuga

>just go to the wiki

Being /fit/ should be required to into paganism.

Being strong and healthy is definitely a must

Sage

Yes, Odin definitely is a great sage.

>skyrim level 1 character

DON'T REPLY TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS
>THIS IS A KIKE TACTIC TO DETER REAL DISCUSSION

Then leave my thread, you admitted you're using a kike tactic.

I think maybe if you type in all caps more and use more exclamation points and perhaps copy and paste it a few more times, I will take you even more seriously

>more exclamation points
checkmate genius

Ages of Men(Greek)
The Ages of Man are the stages of human existence on the Earth according to Greek mythology and its subsequent Roman interpretation.
Both Hesiod and Ovid offered accounts of the successive ages of humanity, which tend to progress from an original, long-gone age in which humans enjoyed a nearly divine existence to the current age of the writer, in which humans are beset by innumerable pains and evils. In the two accounts that survive from ancient Greece and Rome, this degradation of the human condition over time is indicated symbolically with metals of successively decreasing value.
>Iron Age – Hesiod finds himself in the Iron Age. During this age humans live an existence of toil and misery. Children dishonor their parents, brother fights with brother and the social contract between guest and host (xenia) is forgotten. During this age might makes right, and bad men use lies to be thought good. At the height of this age, humans no longer feel shame or indignation at wrongdoing; babies will be born with gray hair and the gods will have completely forsaken humanity: "there will be no help against evil."
In the chronology of Saint Jerome the Golden Age lasts c. 1710 to 1674 BC, the Silver Age 1674 to 1628 BC, the Bronze Age 1628 to 1472 BC, the Heroic Age 1460 to 1103 BC, while Hesiod's Iron Age was considered as still ongoing by Saint Jerome in the 4th century AD.

This is the end of everything, isn't it?

Indo scum and their joke gods pfft

Nope, it's just the end of the Cycle of man, a new cycle will begin after that. The end of the cosmos is likely very far away.

When is the cycle of man ending then? Please say soon.

It ends when we end it.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR AUTISTIC SAMEFAG SPAM.

I can't tell you a specific date, though it will end when morality stands on no legs. When pedophilia is perfectly accepted as well as incest. Then we're pretty close to rock bottom. Make sure to check out the discord.

Neptune bump

Hate to say it but civilization needs to fall sooner rather than later. We're just prolonging the inevitable at this stage, holding on to the last decadent vestiges of what was once a proud civilization. We're very close to the end. I would check your Discord out but I'm going to pass. I'd rather just post in these threads, anonymously.

>paganshits

Thank you
Exactly, I and many other feel the exact same way. Alright then, lots of useful information though.

I guarantee that crowd isn't Odinist or Hellenic.

turn the other cheek if you were hit and also support israel and dont forget to forgive your enemies

>though it will end when morality stands on no legs
Dude, read about Atlantis. Among the degenerates that caused the downfall was widespread beastiality.

We're already there.

>I guarantee that crowd isn't Odinist or Hellenic.
Don't respond to bait
Yes goy
We're close but we haven't sadly haven't reached the epitome of this dark times. At this rate it won't take too long

End your life nigger lover

>Hate to say it but civilization needs to fall sooner rather than later.
Our people have been barbarians before. The problem is that we lack the numbers to handle such a transition.

I plan to found a Juno Club later in life, dedicated to White men and White women having many children. An organization based around people building families and working together to have as many fucking children as possible, and adopting when the wombs dry up. Which goddess it's named after and founded around doesn't really matter because pretty much every Greco-Roman goddess has motherhood and childrearing as a sphere, but that's neither here nor there.

I hate living in this filth. I've isolated myself as a result, to get away from the sheeple who follow each other off the cliff. As for your Discord, it's nothing personal. I would love to check it out but I'm paranoid as it is with Honeypots and all.

repent and become Orthodox

>I plan to found a Juno Club later in life, dedicated to White men and White women having many children. An organization based around people building families and working together to have as many fucking children as possible, and adopting when the wombs dry up. Which goddess it's named after and founded around doesn't really matter because pretty much every Greco-Roman goddess has motherhood and childrearing as a sphere, but that's neither here nor there.

Hand tons of children is what pagans really need to do to create a new civilization after this one collapses for sure.

Sup Forums is a Christian board

What I'm saying is that this degeneracy wont end with the change of any cycle. We have to actually go out and end it, or humanity will devolve into a race of Kalergi abominations.

In your opinion what's the best source on astrology and the occult? I could never get into Thelema and Crowley but I don't like the matriarchal goddess shit either. Also how do you feel about alchemy? Is it pagan?

>I hate living in this filth. I've isolated myself as a result, to get away from the sheeple who follow each other off the cliff. As for your Discord, it's nothing personal. I would love to check it out but I'm paranoid as it is with Honeypots and all.

Well, It's a big one I can assure you it isn't I personally run it, you don't have to post your face or anything but if you're paranoid then you should always use a vpn.
No, this is a Christian thread. I'm sure there are ones up head there.
It's going to get a lot worse but in the end, we will prevail though I can say most whites are already lost.
Definitely, something I'm am trying to learn more about. Recently bought a book about astrology to help give me an introduction to the subject. I'm sure someone in the esoteric channel can offer you some good suggestions.

I think I've seen different variations of this meme sometime on Sup Forums. Are there more of this? If so what's the search word I'm looking for?

Yes that's it, a return to simple living based around agriculture and community would be fantastic, especially for me. I long for community and belonging and would love to go back to an age where that was possible. I wouldn't even say numbers are an issue. I'd argue its the mindset of the people that prevents us from going back to Barbarism. People like civilization because it's easy. We don't have to toil the land to eat or live with virtue to be a functioning member of society and that's why everything has degraded. Also, a club would be a great start to find like minded individuals following a common goal, we need more of this.

Stop caring about degenerates

>pagan general
>"post aryan qts"
>ends up being a thread about european chicks
>supposed to be a legit religion

This is the reason christianity killed paganism.
Bunch of LARP boys worshipping girls

Alright, I'll check it out at some point. Just got to get over my paranoia, that's all. Cheers.

Crowley is a jew-worshiping scat fetishist who probably was on the dole of British Intelligence.

Regarding Astrology, a Solar Eclipse indicates that Trump may be fucked.

At least Moonspell still sing song's for our old pagan lusitanian roots

youtube.com/watch?v=H0eZ16Ddt-U

youtube.com/watch?v=kn8BAYMv8hw

Vpn's nowadays are cheap this day

pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

Use burner emails as well, may the gods guide you.

Nice

The average "pagan" woman is an overweight pink haired sjw or repulsive hippy chick, which is why they post pictures of models and whores.

Love the choice for the image OP even though Sandro was Christian and not pagan.

The painting is the birth of Venus.

So when exactly will fagans understand that all they're are doing is look like retards when promoting anti-European values and resorting to autistic made-up "traditions" that are perfectly invalid in this day and age by rejecting the more than appropriate and culturally relevant values and morals of Christianity?

Stoic here. We cool?

>tfw you'll never die fighting teutons

If you're just interested in learning more there's no problem.

what anti european values?

Do pagans pray, and how?

Thanks for the link, Gods bless you.
>which is why they post pictures of models and whores
Could say the same of "Christian" women. Christian only in name, I haven't heard of a woman of God who has saved her virginity for her husband.

Everything that goes against the tolerance and the union of European countries (aka anti-EU) is also anti-Europe/an.

Cuckoldry, turning the other cheek (inb4 that cripchan post using the false citations that ends up claiming Yahweh is a robot), and letting niggers flood into Europe are all the appropriate and culturally relevant values and morals of Christianity. None of those sound appealing.

The fact that you're more concerned with being "appropriate" is telling. You're so scared of anyone disagreeing with you.

Yep.

>Could say the same of "Christian" women. Christian only in name, I haven't heard of a woman of God who has saved her virginity for her husband.
So you're saying failure to adhere to Christian values leads to sluttyness and degeneration? Hmmm....

>Everything that goes against the tolerance and the union of European countries (aka anti-EU)

EU itself is anti european identity. Tolerance is "false god"

Aight.
1. What are your arguments for the pagan gods?
2. How do you explain they got replaced by YHWE?

Sorry if it's covered in your dump but this thread only lives so long

1. Please quote where in the bible (assuming you can read, most pagans couldn't) it says "allow other men to fuck your wife" (adultery was highly forbidden throughout Christianity's history save current year).
2. Turn the other cheek means hit them back.

>we have to believe in a semitic egalitarian cult in order to be white Europeans

How is Paganism anti tolerance? I don't care if you cut your son's foreskin

>2. How do you explain they got replaced by YHWE?
Jewish subversion.

>1. What are your arguments for the pagan gods?
Contact them and find out. esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

I'm not scared at all, that's why I came here to your autistic hugbox to disagree in front of all of you.
Wrong. Tolerance is progress, look at the US.

>2. Turn the other cheek means hit them back.
No it doesn't. Are you saying the Catholic Church and Christian Tradition are wrong?

>1. Please quote where in the bible (assuming you can read, most pagans couldn't) it says "allow other men to fuck your wife" (adultery was highly forbidden throughout Christianity's history save current year).
See Francis. Or are you saying that Christian Tradition is wrong?

If Christian Tradition is so wrong, then why are you a Christian? For the aesthetics?

>Turn the other cheek means hit them back
Even for christlarper standarts you're pathetic

27“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Catholicism =/= Judaism. No circumcision in Christianity, idiot. Paganism is racist and close-minded.

Christianity has some good moral standards, but does your flock follow them?

Make an offering to a deity, which is symbolic. Ask for guidance and self-improvement and give them a promise in return. Many different ways but that;s the way I do it.
Well, they are the creators of our race(assuming you're European) we all came from the land of Hyperborea. They gave us their traits like light hair and eyes which are one reason we manage to carry those traits despite it all being recessive. We have definitely been subverted by the Jews into worshiping the Semitic god Yahweh and definitely one of the factors that have to lead us in the dark ages and in the modern day the Kali Yuga. Though at the end of the Kali Yuga the gods will return and bring back the ways of Morality.

>no circumcision in Christianity
You must be joking. Here in Burgerland it is the norm.
>racist
uhhh against who?
>close minded
WTF are you even talking about?

>tolerance is progress

i dont like that "progress", mister goldstein

>Catholicism =/= Judaism. No circumcision in Christianity, idiot. Paganism is racist and close-minded.

Obviously, paganism is racist, if you're not than paganism is not for you. There's a reason the Catholic church denounced the pagan motto of Blood and Soil.

These are good moral standards, why wouldn't you want your people to follow them and apply them to their lives, especially among white neighbors?

Funny that you pagans got obliterated a long time ago by these supposed "weaklings."
I don't see a quote.

They're cuck tier and should be discouraged. You morons are a fifth column.

checked
>Though at the end of the Kali Yuga the gods will return and bring back the ways of Morality.
The eclipse should be interesting, do you lads think anything will happen?
I heard yesterday that NASA will be following the path of the eclipse with fucking fighter jets....
stltoday.com/entertainment/television/gail-pennington/enjoy-the-eclipse-but-watch-for-zombies-pbs-advises/article_e086354b-7d67-58c6-b487-38e48c6c1893.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0XCWktRJg

Oregon issued notices for residents to be prepared to shelter in place...
vidmoon.video/video/AdNcQB6QQBTVnRnZgE
Sorry if this is of topic or derailing

whoops pic not related. but christcucks will defend it. kek.