Fore

>Fore

What does this board think of Donald Trump taking another vacation?

This board thinks Sage goes in the Options box on all slide threads

Maybe he thinks its serious president time i September

He's at Kim-tier weight

>work from 4am - 4pm every day
>go play golf in the evening
>go play golf on sunday when nobody is around and you can't get anything done anyways
>liberals cry real tears

keep it up, nerds

>Sad.
>What a big fat mess.
>Typical Sup Forums.

Did Congress authorize this?
Oh that's right, there're on vacation.

I'm fine with it. The country is being run by the Heritage Foundation with a dash of Americans For Prosperity so it's pretty much the Reagan Administration. Trumps just there to be a distraction made of Teflon™ coated Lexan™.

What exactly is being slid? I'm guessing it's this thread. Is that paranoid enough for you?

>work from 4am-4pm every day
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yea no.

FPBP

Since no one gave a single shit about Obama golfing, we won't care if cheetomang does the same exact shit.

Now return to your safe space on leftypol or plebbit/

his most recent picture from this morning.

>I inherited uh mess

>President
>Vacation
If you think the phone stops ringing i got news for you.

as long as some fat dyke didn't take Scalias spot he can take the next 7.5 years off

Major renovation is going on, for two weeks.
Presidents always take vacation August.

Basically, it's a nothingburger you shills want to make a big deal about. Celebrate it when Obama does it, demonize Trump for doing the same.

>another vacation
First vacation
Sage

Dudes a legit Golfer though.

That's not being a dick he has a fucking mean swing. Much better than Obama's Limp-wristed fag drive.

I could give a shit if he, Obama or Anyone golfed after work.

And also: You forget the fact that this man used to run businesses and probably did more deals there than in a board room.

>Major renovation is going on, for two weeks.
So everything is gonna be gold leaf with lots of ceramic lions and peacock feathers in urns and shit? Oh yeah and marble, lots and lots of pink marble. Enormous chandeliers inappropriate for small rooms.

He just needs to take time off to plot his next 7D hyper dimensional underwater chess move.

Damn he thicc

Actually HVAC and other utilties. Given that White House is essentially a bunker with a house facade that means doing lots of loud, dusty, noisy work.

No, captain ass hat.
Major electrical repairs
Leaks in the WH press room
Cracked stairs in the south entrance
The HVAC is getting replaced for the first time in 27 years

You should try reading the news instead of inventing it, shariablue. The place is shut down until the end of the month.

Can you imagine the trigger intensity of him redecorating? There would be breakdowns requiring inpatient mental health care.

>You should try reading the news
You sure you want to post here?

Two weeks of golfing with McDonnie and KFC supper everyday. I gotta say im jealous.

I think it's swell because he already has done in a few short months hat any of the azzwholes we had for 28 years Bush Clinton Bush Obama.He got the sick trannies out of the military with 3 lil' tweets.China and Russia don't have tranny soldiers and pay for plastic surgery on their nasty bits so they can pretend to be another gender because they hate themselves.

how much business and politics get done on the golf course in this country do ya think? probably as much as any boardroom or office.

also I'm pretty sure "gone golfing" is just a catch all to account for the presidents whereabouts to the public. a euphemism for "none of your business" if you will.

Since he's actually done more in the short time he's been in office than Obama did for his two terms I'd say he's earned it.

Sage

I personally hope he goes to Taco Bell in a golf cart, so all the libs will go nuts when they see him downing a Baja Blast