So everyones indocrianted with anit-christian anti-christ teaching, that repel's christ and his teachings...

So everyones indocrianted with anit-christian anti-christ teaching, that repel's christ and his teachings, tradtional catholicsim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kay

>indocrianted
No, it's more than people tried and found it false and decided to say: cool story bro.

>christ's teachings
>Traditional Catholicism
Pick one

so they can prove theres nothing after death..
The truth is we dont know, you either trust christs words or you dont. are you willing to trust christ or not.

Same thing.

I have my own belief already, I tested christianity and found it false, I also had an experience with God (henosis) and I found that he had nothing to do with christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

The biggest enemy of Traditional Catholicism isn't liberalism or atheism.....It's the Catholic Church itself, which is ashamed of its history and theology and is more interested in pleasing the world than cultivating righteousness and holiness. Pic related. Orthodoxy is the only form of traditional Christianity that still exists outside of schismatic groups like SSPX.

>"I" have "my own belief" already
thats the problem, and its gonna kill you in the end.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

No, it came to me with divine authority, as in directly from God, I'd rather avoid "inspired" books.

>so they can prove theres nothing after death
How about you kill yourself and prove there's life after death? Fucktard.

nice one

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Many people did not reject having faith in God. I am a former Catholic who left the Catholic Church, once I discovered the truth about the Catholic Church.

We Christians are back to square one, like 2000 years ago. Even the Catholic pope is preaching fragments of neo-MArxism, that are anti-christian. But don't give up!
neo-marxism builds on people's arrogance and condescension, all those "we know religion is false because we are educated" crowd consider themselves at the same level as Einstein and Newton (who were Christians by the way) with learned reasoning.

Einstein was a jew

ups! but he believed in God.

>Christs teaching
>traditional Catholicism
>being an exoteric soullet and thinking "Upon this rock I shall build my church" was talking about a worldly institution
Begone, whore of Babylon

/thread

>christ and his teachings, tradtional catholicsim
>traditional catholicism
You mean Orthodoxy, right?