Operation Storm tomorrow we celebrate

Operation Storm was the last major battle of the Croatian War of Independence and a major factor in the outcome of the Bosnian War. It was a decisive victory for Croatia.

22 Years Ago, Operation Storm Started

youtu.be/wVmVHA6XRGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-_znji36Nw&ytbChannel=Vis Mladići
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

operation storm was basically run by nato and the US. there is a reason why you managed to turn it all around so spectacularly. the us were bombing the serbs well before 99, be thankfull the US are such retards and hate serbs/russians so much

lol get fucked

The United States, under George H. W. Bush, tended to favour non-intervention at first, just like the United Kingdom. In contrast, from 1993, the administration led by Bill Clinton tended to engage itself in order to end the conflicts in the former Yugoslavia. Cyrus Vance supported the 'integrity of Yugoslavia'.

The Russian government under Boris Yeltsin tended to oppose recognition of Croatia although Russia recognized Croatia on 17 February 1992, while the United States did the same on 7 April 1992.

Heil!

Although US helped later they did put an embargo and sanctions on us

you are a retard if you cannot see the truth. the croatian airforce had 6 mig 21s, and only two of them could fly, yet they pull off an unlikely victory against SK managing to bomb them to shit, yet all Nato did was 'supply advisors'. just fuck off with that.

the fact that you are all celebrating murdering your elderly neighbours who were left after storm shows you for what you all are. the balkans is a shit hole, you'll be back to murdering each other again in no time with the us and russians giving you fucktards all the weapons you need to kill yourselves all over again.

I cant wait.

Congratulations guys ...Serbs attacking fellow white people it's like they are Jews

>c*oats
>white
Only white country in balkans is Albania. The rest is all slav subhumans and turk rape babies.

albania, a joke of a 'country', no history, not a single glory, nothing, and muslim country in european soil

True they didn't recognize our referendum or our right to independence in the end they couldn't do anything about it

They always talk about wanting good relations but its all BS

You guys are Catholics so you're good in my eyes. IDC about the rest of the Balkans

We are Illiryan. Literally oldest race in Europe. All Europeans derive from albanians

>battle

> Slavs are subhuma-
woah

also t. albano-nigger

>Croatian War of Independence
It's always funny watching all these eastern euros.
>We finally got our independence from ebil gommies! What should we do next?
>We should join the EU. It's totally not like USSR. Right, goys? RIGHT???

>True they didn't recognize our referendum or our right to independence in the end they couldn't do anything about it
we did you lying dipshit, that's why JNA retreated in 1992 from croatia in the first place

Shut up, S*rb. Operation Storm was a great tactical move, which BTFO you cowards and ended the war. Now you're acting like kikes trying to guilt trip the goy for a great strategic military operation that gave him the victory.

Well they aren't perfect but Serbia is going all degenerate and it isn't in the EU yet ...Look at their PM

We suck. We lost 4 wars in 10 years, I think that's a Guinness record. And Croatia had a well built up army in 1995, and single handedly ended the Bosnian war. I think they could've reached Belgrade in 1995. They were 20km from Banja Luka but the Americans fucked them over. Anyway, to the victor goes the spoils.

Croatia backstroked Slovenia, there was a secret agreement that we would declare independence on the same time, and then you guys cucked and let tanks from Croatia role into Slovenia.

Never trust a Croat

kys cuck

WE WUZ ILLIRYANS AN SHIQP

You guys werent even in the war

>proud of being helped by clintons
ducic was right

Am I to believe the serbs did ZERO counter-attacks?

at least he fucked over Hillary ;)

Getting mad over historical facts. Are you 10 or 12 years old? Go read some books on the topic then come back idiot. We lost and that's it. Or, do you think we won?

just for eleven days, fighting the local garrisons.
Most of them were Not even serbian so they surrenders with little fighting (as if anyone wants to die for a serb)

It was done fast US intel helped

Dude, wtf? albania has no history or culture, you adpoted islam.
Just compare your history to other countries in Europe like England, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain. It's ridiculous.

Serbia deserves respct for their strungles against islam and they have a big history too.

NATO fucked up the Serbs radars and the Croats basically overran them.

Croats couldn't even defeat the Serbs without help from the worlds biggest military alliance after 4 years of getting PWNED by the Serbs.

we didn't lost 4 wars
you have to go back, shill

t. ante in belgrade
they are so fucking transparent

That's seems to be incorrect, I looked up and in the early phase they sanctioned Croatia and waited when they saw Croatia can fight Serbia and it wouldn't be over any time soon only then US started to help Croatia.

funny how serbs were accused and condemned in every atrocity that happened during the wars, while croats and bosnians are still celebrating their massacres and acts of genocide over serbs. you do realize tables will turn after e.u. is no longer around? and we will be there

What's incorrect? They also armed the Croats, man.

Funny how most of this videos are like
> "bla bla" every year
or
> "bla this bla" every day

But this ended in a fucking day. Very interesting honestly. Even with USA help from air. Even if there weren't JNA at the time. I would expect campaign of month or so but they did it in one day.

Impressive

Next time do it on muslims pls.

ХOPДA

Mи ниcмo пoзнaли вac пo зacтaвaмa,
Hи вaшe хepoјe „oд лaвoвa љyћe”
Cвe нa кoлeнимa вyкли cтe ce к нaмa
Hoceћ мaч yбицe и лyч пaликyћe.

Бeз бyктињa идe тa вoјcкa штo ћyти,
Пoжap ceлa cвeтли зa мapшeвe гopдe...
Baшe гpoмкe химнe нe чyшe нaм пyти:
Heмo yбијaјy дeцy cтape хopдe.

Пoлoмиcтe вишe кoлeвки, o cpaмa!
Heгo хepoјимa oтвopиcтe paкa,
Пoдaвиcтe вишe њих y пocтeљaмa,
Heгo штo cтe y кpв cpyшили јyнaкa.

Узeли cтe oчи фpecкaмa ca cвoдa,
Глaвe кипoвимa хepoјa из бaјкe;
Cпpжили cтe ceмe y cтpaхy oд плoдa,
И peч yбијaли yбијaјyћ мaјкe!

Пpecити ce зeмљa oд кpвaвoг вaлa,
Aли вaм пoбeдa нe ocвeтли лицe;
Jep лoвop нe ничe c бyњиштa и кaлa,
Oн јe зa хepoјe, a нe зa yбицe!

What do you think of unity with Serbia? Did many Crnogorci remove kebab/hrvat?

How do you guys fall for this bait

1. war in Slovenia (ten day war), retreated after fighting Slovenian militia
2. war in Croatia, obvious
3. war in Bosnia - while some call it a stalemate (some even call it a win, lol), technically we lost because we were controlling 70% of Bosnia during 1992-1993, and now have 49% percent. That doesn't look like a "win" to me
4. war in Kosovo - lost against NATO alliance and our president is on the verge of recognition.

The end.

Another delusional faggot. Well, if it helps you sleep at night, we won everything. Now go to sleep and let the adults talk.

"Cинy тиcyћeљeтнe кyлтype" is better, but still god-tier
I'm a Serbian
tourist in Novi, but I think the reunification must be getting popular, even touristy stuff here is albania-tier.

see:
To do something ever in this shithole first thing would be to look at truth. Something that 90% retards cant do here because of myths propaganda and selfrespect depending on their nation success.

>Muh Kosovo je srce Srbije
>Muh domaci izdajnici i strani placenici.
>NVO i Soros te placa picko!!!111

>retreated after fighting Slovenian militia
we weren't fighting with them, they just attacked us when we were retreating

>obvious
yes, the only one which serbs definitely lost

>while some call it a stalemate (some even call it a win, lol), technically we lost because we were controlling 70% of Bosnia during 1992-1993, and now have 49% percent. That doesn't look like a "win" to me
it is a win, serbs got what they wanted - republika srpska

>lost against NATO alliance
we didn't lost you dumbfuck, read up on resolution 1244

this is my last response to you, ante
you suck at shilling

what massacres were done by croatia ?

you sound like a jew .. 6mil

Why you people just can't get along along with each other?

After the fall of communism and "big" Yugoslavia, basically almost all of the worty wheapons belonged to the newly formed Serbian (yugo) army. Croatians hadn't nothing in 92' 93'. Neighbouring countries like us and Germany started to help Croatia, first.

The Netherlands, Germany and Hungary started to help Croatia first, around 93' and 94'

see and kindly kill yourself

you are sanctioned by EU,US and are always fighting each other and you are surprised by our quarrels ?

>muh nato
You just suck at war and get BTFO

>we weren't fighting with them, they just attacked us when we were retreating

well since when jews play fair?
hehe

We bought illegal weapons through Hungary, Argentina, eastern Germany...

Ustaša did nothing wrong

t. Boban from Ilok

1. Not even a genuine fucking war, lol
2.agreed
3.bosnia is a crystal win
4.the war itself was well fought and the kumanovo agreement and 1244 were fine given the situation, but DOS betrayed later
too obvius
hello sonja biserko
dude, if there wasn't for nato the war would be over in '91, don't delude yourself

>After the fall of communism and "big" Yugoslavia, basically almost all of the worty wheapons belonged to the newly formed Serbian (yugo) army. Croatians hadn't nothing in 92' 93'. Neighbouring countries like us and Germany started to help Croatia, first.
this is a meme made by croats

they started to arm themselves started way before the war, during 1990
also the first attack which started the war was when they literally confiscated all barracks of then JNA, obviously triggering response from the army

This. We delivered 200K AK-47's. Germans and Dutchs delivered modern tanks, like Leopards or Cheetahs.

Serbia is better
Fuck Croatia
Fuck bosnia too
Sarajevo is rightful Serbian clay

> we didn't lost you dumbfuck, read up on resolution 1244

Yeah, we actually won. We downed 200 NATO planes. We even managed to drop the value of he dollar and euro on the foreign exchange. Get real, faggot.

>also the first attack which started the war was when they literally confiscated all barracks of then JNA, obviously triggering response from the army
to expand further on this - they got significant weaponry because they have pretty much succeeded in that mission, except in vukovar. and that was in 1991.

>4.the war itself was well fought and the kumanovo agreement and 1244 were fine given the situation, but DOS betrayed later

I don't know why all this stories about operation storm are spouted.There is nothing surprising about it.You have croatian army that has highest moral level after winning some key battles in Bosnia and preparing for the final battle.Meanwhile Serb morale is low especially in 1995 and after Serbs from Krajina weren't getting help from Bosnian Serb and Yugoslav army.Almost all civilians flee from Croatia, who would the serb army have to defend then and why would they defend Krajina if they see it's a lost cause.You have what is expected, they get overrun in few days.

if you won Kosovo would still be Serbia

dont kid yourself you no North Korea

>also the first attack which started the war was when they literally confiscated all barracks of then JNA, obviously triggering response from the army
Yea those blood thirsty croats just did that for no reason lol, it's a common occurrence to attack army barracks and confiscate their weapons. Whatever, enjoy your Dunav, I'm on Vis now lol

also, imagine california declaring independence and gettig pissed at trump for not giving them military gear.

Dinamo-Crvena Zvezda, Maksimir

>Yea those blood thirsty croats just did that for no reason
acutally tudjman did that because that was literally the only way you could get your legitimate status of your independence. and he succeeded

>t. Boban from Ilok

Who?

>hello sonja biserko

Is that all?

It is the same as:

>>NVO i Soros te placa picko!!!111

>Thread about celebrating Operation Storm on Sup Forums

I didn't know this was Sup Forums

Totally not the same thing bro, thanks for your contribution. Let me correct that for you:
>imagine 49 states declaring independence and one state going to total war against all to keep their little federation going
My only regret is that we didn't liberate vukovar in military action and kill everything that moved

I'm sorry but you're wrong. This is a fact.

Yeah. Vukovar was sucks especially the ethnic Hungarian soldiers in the yugo army, they fought in the first line, cause the brave Milosevic used them as a human shield.
Villages west to Vukovar resisted the yugo army, the local Hungarians and Croatians fought together against the yugo army.

>I'm sorry but you're wrong. This is a fact.
it's a fact that they were well equipped from the beginning of war, yes

Ah yes Operation Storm, the time when the croatians cucked out and protected the bosnian sandnigger muslims, with help from their friend (((NATO))) and Shill Bill Clinton

> Bosnia is a crystal win

Yeah, sure. We controlled a compact, stable piece (around 70%) of Bosnia's territory. Today we have 49%, with the western and eastern part of Republika Srpska being divided by a narrow corridor which can easily be cutoff in wars to come. Plus, no more Krajina as a buffer against Croatia. Win indeed.

> he didn't realize I was being sarcasting

Is Sup Forums always full of retards like this, or just on Fridays?

Btw do you enjoy your white croatian girls getting raped by the very muslims you protected from the serbs 20 years ago?

i think pussymouth was there, top fucking kek
>avoiding posts explaining how you are wrong
you are either
1.that one hungarian from serbia who larps as a serb
2.a faggot who likes "uzasi postmoderne" and similar shit on fb(based on "ha-ha 1 after ! i'm so witty")
3.a croat in belgrade(you can at least make proper sentences unlike muzzies and a(l)bos>
>136164718
even in that case, who stays gets the equipment, if you break the constitution don't expect gifts from the federation
49% of undoubtably serbian land is a win, especially in that kind of a situation
i wish we traded with muzzies wider corridor for srebrenica. seriously, why does nobody shill for that?

Too bad you were the first country to recognize our independence

alboshit detected

>>Is Sup Forums always full of retards like this

He's a Serbian diaspora or a cucked German boi by the Serbs lol

You started with stupid add hominem "arguments" first with that "sonja biserko" shit : Other parts of your messages are for other serbs

>Serbian
>Cuck

Pick one.

Ti ne znade 'mreti kraj slomljenog mača
Na poljima rodnim, braneći ih časno
Kitio si cvećem svakog osvajača
Pevajuć' mu himne, bestidno i glasno.

Slobodu si večno, zakržljala raso
Ček'o da donesu tuđi bajoneti
Po gorama svojim tuđa stada pas'o
Jer dostojno ne znaš za Slobodu 'mreti.

Pokaži mi redom Viteze tvog roda
Što balčakom s ruku slomiše ti lance
Gde je Karađorđe tvojega naroda
Pokaži mi tvoje termopilske klance.

S tuđinskom si kamom puzio po blatu
S krvološtvom zvera, pogane hijene
Da bi mučki udar s leđa dao Bratu
I ubio porod u utrobi žene.

Još bezbrojna groblja zatravio nisi
A krvavu kamu u nedrima skrivaš
Sa vešala starih novi konop visi
U sumraku uma novog gazdu snivaš.

Branio si zemlju od nejači naše
Iz kolevke pio krv nevine dece
Pod znamenje srama uz ime ustaše
Stavio si Hrista, Slobodu i Svece.

U bezumlju gledaš ko će nove kame
Oštrije i ljuće opet da ti skuje
Čiju li ćeš pušku obesit' o rame
Ko najbolje ume da ti komanduje.

that was a joke, you braindead moron. i refuted your claim of "4 lost wars" and you haven't responded.
this is seriously god-tier

How many Bosniaks are in Republika Srpska?On wikipedia it shows 14% .Is this true or population census is bogus?I taught Serbs ethnically cleansed them,at least that's what Bosniaks say.

I said Serbian diaspora OR a cucked German boi

It was me who said that Serbia lost 4 wars. Learn to ID check Montenigger. Also, don't come to Belgrade Uni seeking education, we don't want you here. Montenigger accent makes me puke.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-_znji36Nw&ytbChannel=Vis Mladići

this has to be bait.
>learn to id check
please, tell me you're baiting

I hate your faggot country but you have the right idea

It definitely isn't 14%. After the shitshow, most territories now are homogenous. RS is practically clean of Croats and Bosniaks just like the FBiH is clean of Serbs. All that talk of "returning the displaced, solving the refugee problem" etc is just shitalk.

It was Iceland

>he murders half a million serbs
>he can't even own """his""" own country without american help

kys

because slavs like you are retarded and puppets

>crorats attacking civilians with tractors

truly an accomplishment

FPBP