Do people here still support Trump?

Do people here still support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we just memed him in for teh lulz

its reddit that keeps trying to support him here

I don't see why not. He hasn't done anything wrong.

I personally don't, but then again I never supported him in the first place because I'm an ultra high IQ city person.

yeh he dindu nuffin he a good boy

every. single. time.

He's kind of a pussy, honestly.

Sure. The immigration reform and clamp down on affirmative action has made me optimistic again.

>He hasn't done anything wrong.

>we

He's far from perfect and absolutely a jewish puppet but he's not bad either, he's slowing down the extinction of white America very significantly.
Better then Hillary, if she was elected Americans MIGHT'VE only made up 30-40% of the U.S population if she had an 8 year term.

>Trump shouldn't leave his basement

Love Trump. Immigration - he has balls - travel ban - Nato - wants a better health care system - hands off Syria - what is not to like?

There are no former Trump supporters, imbecile.

Once you're redpilled you don't go back.

>MIGRATE TO BETTER THREAD

But he hasn't been able to do anything about immigration, except for deporting some people. And as for the healthcare thing - that whole bill is a shitshow that no one wanted to touch. It benefits insurance companies, not you or i, the voters. I also have a suspicion he's hands off Syria because his aides told him not to get involved because they know he'd fuck it up even more than it's already been fucked.

Oh, you're one of those.

He's such a phoney who doesn't know what he's doing. I just pretended to support him online to piss people off.

Why not? It's not like there's anyone better. Dems aren't making it easy to like them.

You're fucking delusional. Illegals are fleeing the country because of what he said he was going to do.

This past week just solidified my 2020 vote

>tell dumbass spics and non English speakers to fuck off
>tell niggers they actually have to earn their place in college

fuck off

What exactly do you have against immigrants anyway? They used to treat Irish people the same as you and others treat Mexicans. What's so wrong about leaving mexico for a better life?

no you fuck off

the immigration reform is doa in the senate, he needs 60 votes for it and has less than 50

fuck off and die

I don't support Trump, but I consider him disruptively funny enough that I don't mind seeing him blunder around his way a little bit more for three more years.

Yes, he's proven himself. Anyone still calling him a kike after he announced a plan to end the kikes' 1965 immigration act is a kike themselves

I do except on his immigration but I'm really hoping that he is able to reform the Dodd-Frank act. I'm actually happy that he is pushing this into his agenda.

Yes I support trump because he is a meme and I am a meme lord. All hail lord kek, and kek bless kekistan.

They're Mexicans. That's why. The Irish got a tough time from the natives and the Mexicans are no different.

That's real equality right there. You're all equality hated.

Yup

>7 more Years faggot

I didn't vote for him. I was optimistic after his inauguration speech. I lost faith after fuckup after fuckup revealed he didn't actually know what he was doing. The enthusiasm is dead.

I can still remember election night, actually feeling a bit of reluctant hope. The energy, the enthusiasm to MAGA. But it's just been a slow slog of nothing. We can't make America great again. It isn't going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

But America has a chance to do something positive. It's not equality to treat another ethnic group like shit just because you're ancestors got treated like shit. You don't get treated like shit. So it's equality if you don't treat mexicans like shit. You compare your ancestor's struggles with modern-day mexico, which has nothing whatsoever to do with you or your ancestors.

YES! You libtrds are to stupid to know a real presidnt. Trump is making Amerrica gret agan. Prais Kek! Shedilay!! #MAGA

grorsuch...worth the price of admission
so yeah

No one is saying Hillary would be a better choice. Are you retarded?

the only people that don't support him are jew media and the idiots that listen to them

>MUH KIKE PRESIDENT
shill thread. Trump will save America, I wish we had a president like him to get us rid of corruption.
remember to sage newfags

All the way till RWDS time

But he's corrupt himself. And he hasn't been able to do anything productive since he's been elected, save for a few minor things that go against popular opinion - like trans in the army, bathroom bill etc.

Also, you're the one who sounds like a shill. You support and suck this guy's dick no matter what he does. That's what shills do. Shill.

Yup...everyday!
MAGA

>Shariablue detected
When are you going to try a new narrative?

Post proof OP
And don't post that retarded pic with the kike wall, tell your fucking boss to give you some new bullshit to spin in these threads.
You're either a delusional assblasted faggot and your illegal mexican boyfriend got kicked out or a kike shill.
sage :^)

Definitely don't look at his court appointments and regulation reduction then

>go against popular opinion - like trans in the army, bathroom bill etc.

This is why I voted for him.

>Are you kidding me?

My boss? If I were to give you evidence you'd find a way out of it. There's no changing your mind cause it's impossible. Now what do we call someone who believes in Trump regardless of whatever damage he's doing (or has done already) to the American people, especially those who voted for him. You're being played like a fool and all you can do is accuse the other side of being shills because you don't have a reasonable, logical response when it comes to addressing the president's mistakes.

Yes. We support Trump even more

Of course
I hope you go filet maghyaror in hell shill

Yes.

> If I were to give you evidence you'd find a way out of it.
>doesn't post proof
>proceeds to delusionally ramble
haha typical kike :^)
you will hang on the DOTR.
sage

What do you want evidence of?