Explain yourselves "Spaniards"

nypost.com/2017/07/28/bull-commits-suicide-after-men-light-its-horns-on-fire/

What the fuck is wrong with you muslim rapebabies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGo3lcgLFkE
cetnotorolidia.es/opencms_wf/opencms/toro_de_lidia/origen_e_historia/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbim_l57p40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow... I... fuck

Talk about sticking it to the man. Denying subhuman scum the pleasure of making your life miserable for entertainment. That's fucking metal...

DICKS OUT FOR FERDINAND

They really do have a hard-on for torturing and killing bulls. Odd.

The ultimate form of rebellion against those mudslime spawns

>A bull gets BTFO

Who gives a fuck?

> muslim rapebabies

Stop projecting.

I'd rather kill myself than be a sadistic playtoy for subhuman scum denying them the pleasure

Expected answer...

We need a new uma delicia meme except for spaniards and their bull torturing faggotry

Daily reminder that Spaniards are not white.

>muh bulls
Its their fucking tradition, fuck off Amerifat.
What up with you fags about being bitchy little shits

They are Hispanic.

Hispanic is not a race you dumb fuck

Seriously, who fucking cares?

This is nigger tier shit

Exactly what I'd expect from you subhumans.

Oh no that sucks (no)

I'm Spaniard and I don't support this shit at all

This is a rural thing. Rural people are fucking retards and noone likes them.

Yeah I feel ashamed.
It's fucking disgusting.

Holy shit what a bunch of retards. No wonder we hate each other so much around here sometimes.

We're iberian or mediterranean you dumb fuck.

It's fun and it triggers communists/weaklings, so there's nothing wrong with it.

>Dumb bull think a tree is a human ramp into it and got concusion
>Lefties said he suicided

Come on if this bull was living in the nature he probably would do the same with a tree or something that resembles a human, like an animal can think anything else but raming everyone

How do they know it committed suicide? Did it leave a note? Maybe it just wanted to go for a run but couldn't see where it was going properly because of the fire?

>Daily reminder that Spaniards are not white.

Oh boy, you're gonna need more than a tissue in the next years.

video is in the link
youtube.com/watch?v=RGo3lcgLFkE

Black bulls btfo

why did the bull do that?

And why did he die just from headbutting a post?

>bull with flaming horns
metal as fuck

This is not rural at all. This is widespread. I know way too many people that enjoy this shit.

The minimum common denominator in Spain is really low. It's the tavern culture that's slowly getting replaced by some pseudo McDonalds paletismo.

spanish people are fucking retarded subhumans, what did you expect?
>muh tradition
spain was a fucking mistake..

It was scared
I mean, how would you fare after headbutting a post? Not well I presume

nigger level behviour desu

remainder that "toros" are south spanish "culture". that shit shouldn't exist in the rest of spain

remainder that the fascist dictatorship promoted that shit through the rest of spain because it was "cultural" or some shit

remainder that nationalism is just small scale globalism that seeks homogenization and degeneration to make people easy to control

you're right, I just was curious about the psychology behind it

kill yourself

EVERYONE IN THAT FUCKING CROWD DESERVES TO HAVE NAPALM CONTINUALLY RUBBED ON THEIR EARS UNTIL THEY ALL KILL THEMSELVES

EVERYONE IN THAT FUCKING CROWD DESERVES TO HAVE NAPALM CONTINUALLY RUBBED ON THEIR EARS UNTIL THEY ALL KILL THEMSELVES

I really doubt it was trying to kill itself.

We own the world that's what. You don't speak English cuz England's economy is so big it became customary for foreign countries to teach it to kids

Reminder that bullfights comes from roman times, Roman spread their "culture" into the iberian culture wich wouldnt exist without the invasion of the romans,

Reminder we should rebel ourselves against roman empire, and get free of their opressive culture.

Yep, probably just panic desu, pretty cruel.

>image

Hispanic isn't a race nor do they have much in common with your "hispanics" genetically or culturally.

Spaniards are niggers.
Just look at the abortions of nations and peoples they left behind in south and central america.
Do you really expect for them to civilized?

>We own the world that's what
You don't even own USA, goy

So they kill bulls, what are you gonna do about it you stupid fag? Why do you even care what white people traditionally do? Are you a stinking kike or something, mind your own bussiness and don't stick your nose in other peoples business.

Men are literally the niggers of gender.

i guess i can't argue against trips.

but bullfighting is older than romans
cetnotorolidia.es/opencms_wf/opencms/toro_de_lidia/origen_e_historia/index.html

do you eat meat?

Me pone muy muy triste el nivel de paletismo en este puto país de los cojones

Estas tradiciones paletas de pueblo de mierda tienen que terminar ya

do you light stock animals horns on fire and torture them before they die?

why are people so stupid it didnt commit suicide.it ran as fast as it could into an immovable object, it didnt know the post wouldnt move.

bulls are a jewish plot which must be ended

All the meat I eat is humanely slaughtered.

Siempre podés intentar Genocidio, che

Quickly killing an animal for food is one thing

Torturing and abusing animal until it ACTUALLY COMMITS SUICIDE

I

J U S T

That looks like your average Briton, except a bit more attractive.

also if this was in valencia, may I remind you valencians are neither white nor human and they make shit paellas

Cumskins sacrifice millions of cattle and other animals each year and you're getting your panties in a roar due to a few bulls getting killed each year?

Talk about hypocrisy, stormniggers are excellent at it

DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO AMIRITE FELLOW 1488 stormweenies XD?

>do you light stock animals horns on fire and torture them before they die?
no

>trips
What did kek mean by this?

Animals know how to kill themselves and some species often do under certain circumstances.

Says the fat fuck eating 20 cow burgers a day. Go on keep believing in the jews lie that you need to consume dead animal flesh

Nice Pasta

Podemitas fuera.

>Go visit bull ring in Marbella
>"Make sure to buy first row!" they said
>Thought they'd kill one bull and then I'd go chill & copas until 22:00 dinner
>Instead they take their sweet time killing 6 bulls
>Spanish families with kids all dressed up nicely having a good time

I love Spanish culture.

STFU you stupid muslim rapebaby. You subhumans have no empathy for animals or any other living creatures. That's what separates you from the rest of us humans.

all the barbaric traditions in spain come from below this line, that is where africa truly begins

Bull commit "suicide" and now every faggot cry because who will fuck their wifes. lmao

It's not even mainstream, on the other hand we have gay parades, mad cuckatalans and feminism.

This wasn't 'fighting' the bull though, this is straight up torture

This is disgusting subhuman behaviour. I don't have anything against eating meat since we need it to be healthy (although you shouldn't eat processed meat) in fact I hunt myself and have done so since I was 7, but you should make sure that the animal is killed in a way that reduces it suffering.

This kind of mentality is why certain counties have never been successful.

The bull probably didn't see the post, dashed full speed into it out of panic. "Commits suicide" is PETA's interpretation.

Spaniards are not hispanics.

Why is everything related to Spanish culture so fucking shit?

Imagine if it was Germany instead of Spain colonizing the Americas.

how unfortunate

well now i feel bad for ending a tradition that has been for more than 2 millenias

BULLyCIDE

>americans and their ridiculous love for bulls

fuck your women yourself you lazy fucks

>Torturing and abusing animal until it ACTUALLY COMMITS SUICIDE
do you actually think that bull committed suicide?

Is that bull actually bleeding from his nose?

These days bulls are pussies

>Its their fucking tradition, fuck off Amerifat.
Is chinese tradition to boil alive cats and dogs and fuck them too.
And fuck you too snownigger

I eat beef so i don't care.

Don't bulls get coerced into running head-on into things during bullfighting? Head trauma often results in profuse bleeding out of the nose.

>snownigger
Aguas con el forobardo ahí

no you dont need to eat meat to be healthy you only do it beacuse you like the taste of it (nothing wrong with it but you can live a healthy live without meat )

yes, such a great world, all spics dead and another great power with infinite resources willing to overtake rest of the world

you double vegan

>walks into pole and dies instantly
Pathetic. What a cuck bull. I walk into lamp posts all the time. Do I keel over and die though? No, I get on with it. Natural selection.

Yes. Lighting the horns also lit up its conscience.
At that very moment it started contemplating its existence and decided to end it.

I saw the bull walk over, pick up .45 and blow its brains out, all over the arena floor.

Yes
They stab the heart to finish the bull but they mostly stab the lungs and then that happens.

>quickly killing a person for money is one thing
>torturing and abusing them is different

I'm not sure where I stand on this animal abuse issue, but I can tell you it isn't logically coherent to support 'humane' killing of animals just because you 'have to' eat them, as a rational person you always have a choice not to kill them and eat something else, for instance, adhering to a vegan diet.

Likewise you can argue that niggers who kill people to steal from them always had the option not to kill and steal, how it happens or why the nigger needs to kill and steal is irrelevant.

>the pill that poltards won't swallow

I'm from a ranching family and usually butcher everything that I eat and if somebody treated one of our animals like that, I would bury them in the coulees.

the people who make those mistakes are also often killed by the bulls in another corridas, natural selection at its finest

>small scale globalism
fucking retarded pirate

They you will love Colombian bull fights.
Owner of the bull that fucks up the most people, wins.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbim_l57p40

Killing animals for food is one thing but torturing animals for fun is subhuman behaviour. Honestly if you don't hunt down the animals yourself I don't think you should eat meat. I only eat the meat from animals I have killed (or someone in my family killed). If you can't track down an animal and shoot it yourself you don't understand what it means. It's a connection with nature. You take your own food but you respect the animal and you respect nature.

Yes if you plan your diet right you could go without eating meat. You should also avoid processed meat since it's been linked to cancer. The majority of my protein actually comes from beans but I eat meat about once or twice a week also. Always been that way since my family is from the Swedish countryside.

>Snowniggers and kikes trying to kill a Roman tradition.
Why it doesn't surprise me?

>charge at nearest stationary target
>suicide
you're a retard and you should kill yourself to save destiny the trouble

>could go without eating meat
Although then you have to eat B12 supplements.

They're not muslim rape babies. They are the saviors if europe who actually managed to drive the muslims out of their land all the while holding onto their identity and culture. Only recently have their leaders started to shit the bed. And fuck bulls. Have ever seen what happens in a slaughterhouse? Enjoy your next hamburger.

Huh, the male of the species actually commits suicide. If they had done that to a cow, it would have made a load of half-hearted suicide attempts and just been really fucking annoying.